Count Dooku vs Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
ROTS Dooku

SOR Revan.

Not sure if this has been done before.

Sabers

Force

All out

Neutral ground.

Who wins?

Emperordmb
Dooku takes sabers pretty solidly. Revan takes Force and all-out.

Revanchiste
I really like that everybody just stop using SoR Revan he is just such a lame character and do not event present Revan at his full potential....

NTJack0
Revan gets spanked in sabers, but wins in the force.

DarthAnt66
Revan in all, tbh.

Deronn_solo
Revan isn't taking 'sabers LAWL.

DarthAnt66
LAWL.

SunRazer
SoR Revan isn't taking sabers unless he recognized Makashi's weakness and used Djem So, but he wins the others.

Revanchiste
**** dat ****** Hate SoR Revan In the title it is written Darth revan so You go with mother ****ing Darth Revan and Dooku get ass kicked !!!

Darth revan win in saber = where SoR Revan failed...

Nephthys
Originally posted by SunRazer
SoR Revan isn't taking sabers unless he recognized Makashi's weakness and used Djem So, but he wins the others.

Makashi isn't weak to Djem So and Revan isn't strong enough to pull that off either.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Nephthys
Makashi isn't weak to Djem So and Revan isn't strong enough to pull that off either.

Yep...
The thing is that Revan is strong enough.. But I don't see him using his strengh to break the opponent guard, I see him more using it as a defensiv asset to block jurrgurnauts of brute strengh like Malgus... And if he does it would be combined with speed in a good offensive shield with an high blow/s rate.

But here we are dealing with SoR revan who is more blunt, SoR Revan don't make deep analysis like Darth Revan would doe...

But Fock it in the title it is written Dart Revan so it is mother****ing Darth Revan and not SoR Revan !!!!

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
But Bane could, right?

Nephthys
Of course.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Dooku wins.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
But Bane could, right?

DId you even that I wrote earlier???

Dooku wins.

Even if SoR revan is less rafine... I humhum heavly doubts about it...

Darth Thor
unless he recognized Makashi's weakness and used Djem So, .

I assume that's a joke.

Trocity
Revan.

Kurk
Revan probably wins

SunRazer
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I assume that's a joke.

No, more of a jab at the one of the most common lowball arguments around.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How does Darth Revan defeat someone was was equal to Master Yoda, who in turn was superior to Sidious and his cackly pedo laugh? There's a reason Tyranus's name means power.

Stigma
Sabers: Dooku, everytime

Force: Revan

All-out: Dooku 6/10.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Huh?

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Stigma

Verdict via popular opinion
Dooku V.S the entire SW universe one by one.... Light Saber only.. Dooku win... Even against Malgus...

I Hate when people do not even try to figurate how each character fight style work and do a skill set comparason...

Don't come cheap troll after me if I'm mocking you...

McP
As Stigma said, Dooku every single time in a saber battle, Revan perhaps gets the edge in Force battle (but as Darth Revan he wasn't in his prime yet, and it should be more like split). Dooku takes in all-out at least 7/10.

SIDIOUS 66
Count Dooku. Force is too close to determine, regardless of who holds the edge there. It'd come down to saber abilities, which Dooku takes.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Count Dooku. Force is too close to determine, regardless of who holds the edge there. It'd come down to saber skills, which Dooku takes.
Against SOR Revan or Darth Revan? Because the title says Darth Revan while the description says SOR Revan.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Against SOR Revan or Darth Revan? Because the title says Darth Revan while the description says SOR Revan.

SOR Revan. Dooku is without a doubt Darth Revan's superior in every area concerning combat.

SIDIOUS 66

SOR Revan. Dooku is without a doubt Darth Revan's superior in every area concerning combat.

DarthAnt66
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Revan two-shots Dooku. You made bro?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Stigma

Better be talking about DARTH Revan, lawl.

Sinious
Ant wtf!?! Revan deserves to get more respect.

DarthAnt66
Eh? Pretty sure saying Revan the Returned is basically two-shotting Dooku is respect. mmm

And it's not as if I remotely agree with Stigma either. I put even Darth Revan above Dooku.

FreshestSlice
And today was the day Sinious finally realized, he was biased as ****.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Eh? Pretty sure saying Revan the Returned is basically one-shotting Dooku is respect. mmm

And it's not as if I remotely agree with Stigma either. I put even Darth Revan above Dooku.

He's not effing talking to you

DarthAnt66
He ****ing addressed me, how the hell isn't he taking to me. mmm

SIDIOUS 66
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Revan two-shots Dooku. You made bro?

Not at all, because I know for a fact that'd never happen.

But you can try to prove it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

I'm interested as to how Revan's SOR feats don't give him the (decisive) edge over the Count.

DarthAnt66

My pleasure. Stop by tomorrow around 5:00pm ET and we can discuss. thumb up

FreshestSlice

How do you know facts about hypotheticals? That's literally impossible.

Sinious
He ****ing addressed me, how the hell isn't he taking to me. mmm Yeah, I meant that others are disrespecting him and you as Revan's most loyal follower should do something about it.

Revanchiste

That's what I WAS SAYING THE WHOLE ****ING TIME !!!!!

Ant did you receive my description of Revan Light saber fighting style???

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Sinious
Yeah, I meant that others are disrespecting him and you as Revan's most loyal follower should do something about it.

Meh well I'll have a big ass ****ing post tomorrow on why Revan wtf!pwns the old Count, so there you go.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Ant did you receive my description of Revan Light saber fighting style???
I'll get to it tomorrow. I'm extremely busy with homework ATM.

Sinious
Meh well I'll have a big ass ****ing post tomorrow on why Revan wtf!pwns the old Count, so there you go. Nice thumb up

The_Tempest
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm interested as to how Revan's SOR feats don't give him the (decisive) edge over the Count.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/38347967/large.gif

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Feats and Hype/implications ****************

DarthAnt66
Kek. Feats alone and he makes Dooku look like a chump.

Tanking a blast that would kill all life in a 1km radius, and then getting back on his feet seconds afterwards?

Dooku would be smothered across a wall.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He's putting one in the chamber rn

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
How do you know facts about hypotheticals? That's literally impossible.

By that logic, it's impossible to determine whether or not Revan is Obi Wan's superior.

Fact in this case, is Revan has done nothing to indicate he could two shot one of the most powerful force user in history. That's just Ant wanting so badly for Revan to be a rival of Yoda and Sidious, which he doesn't come close.

SKILLZ, we'll see just how well Ant can prove his claim. I don't see anything decisive in Revan's favor. I think if people would examine Dooku's opponents and how effortlessly he's downed majority of them, people wouldn't think of this as being a decisive victory for Revan. As far as quotes, Dooku doesn't need 100 of them to establish that he is canonically one of history's greatest combatants.

DarthAnt66
66, haven't you even admitted you never even read through my RT, kek?

The notion you think you can even debate Revan in general is laughable at this point.

Your knowledge on the character is borderline suicidal.

Sinious

Fact in this case, is Revan has done nothing to indicate he could two shot one of the most powerful force user in history. That's just Ant wanting so badly for Revan to be a rival of Yoda and Sidious, which he doesn't come close. There is a huge gap between Yoda/Siddy and Dooku though. Revan is between Vader and Plagueis imo and would indeed defeat Dooku.

The_Tempest
S66, did you know there's another new quote out there that says Sheev is still the number one Sith?

carthage
Which is funny considering Vader could beat him in a duel stick out tongue

SIDIOUS 66
66, haven't you even admitted you never even read through my RT, kek?

The notion you think you can even debate Revan in general is laughable at this point.

Your knowledge on the character is borderline suicidal.

Then don't look at it as a debate then. Prove me wrong, if you feel that way. But I assure you, Revan's existence doesn't hinge on your respect thread, therefore it's irrelevant. How could I possibly debate someone who still can't even grasp that?

Sinious, that's your opinion. There's a huge gap between Sidious a Revan too, sooo?

Temp, no. You have it on you? How new?

The_Tempest
April 2015. SunRazer posted it in another thread and apparently sent a bunch of people in an epic tizzy.

Sinious

Sinious, that's your opinion. There's a huge gap between Sidious a Revan too, sooo?

My point was that Revan doesn't have to near Sidious to defeat Dooky.

The_Tempest

DarthAnt66
Then don't look at it as a debate then. Prove me wrong, if you feel that way. But I assure you, Revan's existence doesn't hinge on your respect thread, therefore it's irrelevant. How could I possibly debate someone who still can't even grasp that?
If you want to have a proper grasp on the character, his existence does indeed hinge on my respect thread.

Just look at you in comparison to people who actually read it.

Look at the difference.

Studies have shown, based on the above fact, that not reading it can cause down-syndrome.

smile

carthage
*more skilled apprentice, the deadly Darth Vader

thumb up

DarthAnt66
@Temp: Pretty sure Nai debunked that by now, kek.

Aurbere
NGL, that Revan RT has content in it some wouldn't know about unless they were obsessively fanatic about the character*, so you probably should read it, Sidious66.

*That's a compliment stick out tongue

The_Tempest
I started into the RT but lost interest somewhere between the second and third accolade.

Aurbere
Must be your age *shrugs*

carthage
Yeah, he's 35 and going senile by his own admission.

Originally posted by The_Tempest
? I question if I have the attention span for it.

I'm really concerned about this generation, tho. I'm having a hard time keeping a sustained interest in anything these days and I find the problem to be getting progressively worse.

The_Tempest
It's just a bad effort. I never understood why people feel the need to throw in every random accolade and feat. I always laugh when I remember a Plagueis respect thread that included the tree branch feat lmao.

carthage
No one cares

Aurbere
TBF, IIRC, Ant had to remove certain things to make room for bigger, better stuff. So it's not everything stick out tongue

DarthAnt66
You do realize the thread is in a best-to-worst fashion, so if you don't want to read the bottom-tier feats, just read the first few? erm

The thread literally allows for any sort of RT taste. You can even quickly CTRL + F stuff since I put in key terms that will allow such a thing.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by carthage
No one cares

Exactly. It's like, if he can pretty much atomize people, odds are he can break a tree branch. Why waste the time throwing it in?

DarthAnt66
Because people like to see everything, not a quick summary, kek.

carthage
Exactly. It's like, if he can pretty much atomize people, odds are he can break a tree branch. Why waste the time throwing it in?

And Sidious has tons of pointless accolades as well, purple prose descriptions calling him an event horizon, blah blah blah. But of course you wont bring that up because of bias thumb up

The_Tempest
Because people like to see everything, not a quick summary, kek.

Nah, I think people are generally interested in the high points. If you have a good source that says X is one of the most powerful of the age or some such, I don't think you need another 10 quotes saying he's "powerful."

Emperordmb
I admire the amount of content in the RT, though I think it could do without Revan calling his lightsaber to his hand with the Force.

DarthAnt66
Nah, I think people are generally interested in the high points. If you have a good source that says X is one of the most powerful of the age or some such, I don't think you need another 10 quotes saying he's "powerful."
I've talked to a lot of people about my RT, and the majority disagrees.

And like I said, if you want to read only the best couple, then JUST READ THE BEST COUPLE.

It's structured so you can do that. erm So stop bitching, kek.

The_Tempest
format error, sorry Dmb.

👍

I guess I have The Bad Touch?

The_Tempest
I've talked to a lot of people about my RT, and the majority disagrees.

And like I said, if you want to read only the best couple, then JUST READ THE BEST COUPLE.

It's structured so you can do that. erm So stop bitching, kek.

You seem upset. erm

Just pointing out that your RT is cumbersome and inelegant.

SIDIOUS 66
It's just a bad effort. I never understood why people feel the need to throw in every random accolade and feat. I always laugh when I remember a Plagueis respect thread that included the tree branch feat lmao.

Almost like a drink, it gets watered down when too much of the weak stuff is added in.

@Aubere, I'm more than certain things related to combat would be posted for the purpose of these discussions. There's a reason why certain accolades/feats of his are constantly harped on here. If not, then I guess I get schooled lol. Are you referring to what if scenario books, which have the cover putting Revan's name in the same sentence as Sidious?

Your Yoda thread was good and to the point.

DarthAnt66
@Temp: Well, you're entitled to your opinion, just recognize that it's wrong and many has said it's the best thread known to man.

smile

The_Tempest
Well put, S66.

I posted the quote for you btw.

DarthAnt66
Well put, S66.
kek^100

Aurbere
Almost like a drink, it gets watered down when too much of the weak stuff is added in.

@Aubere, I'm more than certain things related to combat would be posted for the purpose of these discussions. There's a reason why certain accolades/feats of his are constantly harped on here. If not, then I guess I get schooled lol. Are you referring to what if scenario books, which have the cover putting Revan's name in the same sentence as Sidious?

Nah, I was actually referring to more obscure stuff in the games that people don't necessarily pick up on right away or mention. No spoilers though stick out tongue

Well thank you. It was quite the undertaking, if I may say so myself.

DarthAnt66
Aurb don't call a infidel a "sir," lawl.

Aurbere
Yes, sir.

DarthAnt66
TBH it would do the universe some good if no one even addressed him at all, but progress is progress.

FreshestSlice
Your fall to ***** status is complete, Aurbere.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Dont listen to them S66

The_Tempest
Theirs is a uniquely dysfunctional bond. It has its charms, though, I suppose.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by juyomaster34
Here's where I get off jack off.
I know how to use my words bruh,twisted and broken.
Hence the topic a dance with the dark side **** the rest of it.

Since you like riding the dicks of every mutha ****a who got all of a sudden a problem
with Juyo,lets start with your ****ed up ass name.

Bruh I'm hard as stone,cold as ice who gives a **** about a undercover name Freshest slice?
Slice of what? do I need to go there?
Hell yeah,that dumb ass butt hurt commit?

Mutha ****a do your butt hurt?
With a name like freshest slice,bruh the shoe fits your ass so perfect.
I told yall I love talking shit to a weak ass bullies
Now jump *****,you feeling froggy?

Man I'll roast your ass,and feed your ass to my blue nose and red nose pits.
My red nose ***** bark louder than you.
So here's a muzzle to that fill in the blanks cross word puzzle shit you be talking.

I'm still talkin' shit to you wanna be bully.
I'm not scared of you. First it was about a mutha ****a who still don't know what the **** he talking about,then Freshest Slice of a monkey's ass had to say something disrespectful then your lil crew had to **** with me,too.

Do yall get together and participate in undercover off the wall ,secret finger in each other asses
and come up with dumb ass shit to get me started?
You didn't like my poem cool,
That's all you had to say.

Yall under cover bustas just had to be disrespectful.
If I didn't know better I think all yall lil boys
are in your rooms jacking off to
each other's commits and ignorant replies.

On that note I'm done,I know when I log off
and can't log in is when you bitches start talking about me behind my back.
Why? Because you're too much of a pussy to say it when I was online.

aiight beauty shop bitches you can talk about me now juyo master34 is gone restricted.
It's been real thank you KMC!!!!!I'm out c/o 2015.........

DarthAnt66
Dont listen to them S66 with a gun nearby

The_Tempest
wat was that mmm

Aurbere

My life long goal is finally realized. I don't know how to feel about that http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/3024136639.gif

DarthAnt66
wat was that mmm
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t617917.html

Read the whole thread.

The_Tempest
no i shant

FreshestSlice

I can't even read most of that shit, but since you apparently speak *****, could you translate?

DarthAnt66
I can't even read most of that shit, but since you apparently speak *****, could you translate?
tl;dr: Juyo ended your whole career.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
LELELELELELEL

FreshestSlice
tl;dr: Juyo ended your whole career.
What about my album? And the movie deal?

DarthAnt66
Cancelled.

The_Tempest
Cancelled.

Like KOTOR 3. stoned

FreshestSlice
I'll be back. I'll start shit on Youtube or SoundCloud, and I'll be right back. Y'all muth****as better watch your backs.

DarthAnt66
Like KOTOR 3. stoned
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7b/4d/f8/7b4df8025e9b2a55c4a88a9127ef38df.jpg

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'll be back. I'll start shit on Youtube or SoundCloud, and I'll be right back. Y'all muth****as better watch your backs.

Bro I ended your career already wtf is up with this shit

FreshestSlice
You didn't end shit. I already told you ain't nothing real about you.

SIDIOUS 66
You guys are too gangsta.

Who started saying kek first, SKILLZ?

DarthAnt66
Bart and ILS.

SunRazer
Somebody on WoW?

carthage
It was DCC or Nova in one of his recent trolling sessions

DarthAnt66
Bart and ILS introduced it to the SW debating world tho, tbh.

Aurbere
It was World of Warcraft, lol.

SunRazer
@Ant - I got it from Bart, lol, not you. But I first heard the term ages ago, since it originated from WoW.

DarthAnt66
I'll have to ask Bart if he got it from ILS or not. mmm

Aurbere
Yeah, 'kek' originated in WoW, hence my distaste for it.

SunRazer
I'll have to ask Bart if he got it from ILS or not. mmm

It was Bart, lol. ILS said he got it from Bart. Bart was the first to use it by far.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
ILS and Bart were masters of the kek, as Neph was master of laem.

Stigma
thumb up

Stigma
ILS and Bart were masters of the kek, as Neph was master of laem.
thumb up

ILS
Me and Bart both got it from /b/ and then you normies came a-following in flocks. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1790400411.gif

McP
S66, did you know there's another new quote out there that says Sheev is still the number one Sith?

Source/quote please?

The_Tempest
Page 3 of this thread, 4th post from bottom.

JKBart
Originally posted by ILS
Me and Bart both got it from /b/ and then you normies came a-following in flocks. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1790400411.gif

Yez http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1790400411.gif
http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1790400411.gif

Selenial
Originally posted by ILS

Kek, none of them started using it until I did mmm

EmperorSidious2
Dooku

DarthAnt66
@S66: I started typing my Revan vs Dooku essay but it got boring. So do you just want to actually debate it, or would you prefer me making a little blog about it?

Darth Thor
No, more of a jab at the one of the most common lowball arguments around.

thumb up

SIDIOUS 66
@S66: I started typing my Revan vs Dooku essay but it got boring. So do you just want to actually debate it, or would you prefer me making a little blog about it?

It doesn't matter. Just put what you typed, unless you deleted it. Just type what puts Revan that far above Dooku, and what I don't agree with, then I'll address whenever I can.

BTW, do you place Revan above Dooku as a swordsman?

DarthAnt66
Deleted. Let's just put it this way: do you think Dooku is more powerful than Marr / Shan / Protag / Protag Companion / Beniko combined?

Revan's not a "swordsman," so I don't really know. SOR Revan always uses the Force with his lightsaber, even in the simplest things like chaining lightning to the blade to make it more dangerous. Revan's never, ever, going to engage Dooku in a straight-up duel with no Force involved, so such a hypothetical situation is irrelevant. If it did unfold? They should be around the same level, with Revan's battlefield experience and superior Force augmentation making up for potential inferiority in technical mastery.

SIDIOUS 66
Deleted. Let's just put it this way: do you think Dooku is more powerful than Marr / Shan / Protag / Protag Companion / Beniko combined?

Revan's not a "swordsman," so I don't really know. SOR Revan always uses the Force with his lightsaber, even in the simplest things like chaining lightning to the blade to make it more dangerous. Revan's never, ever, going to engage Dooku in a straight-up duel with no Force involved, so such a hypothetical situation is irrelevant. If it did unfold? They should be around the same level, with Revan's battlefield experience and superior Force augmentation making up for potential inferiority in technical mastery.

Are you asking me if Dooku can defeat them? You don't have to be more powerful than the combined power of an entire team in order to win or to give them a challenge. I can give you plenty of scenarios--Dooku scenarios. To answer your question, no, but neither is Revan.

Wait, what? So you're saying Dooku's skills won't matter because of Revan's ability to multitask and shoot lightning from his blade? You have a gif of him doing that? And how consistent is this? Saber dueling is relevant to Revan otherwise he wouldn't even wield one. But that's why we are trying to establish how far above Dooku Revan is. If they are on the same level, then fancy feats like that would require more concentration and effort. It's the same way Maul wouldn't be able to torture Kenobi with TK while simultaneously crossing blades with Dooku just because he did so with a much weaker jedi. We'll just leave sabers alone for now, but you can add in skillful uses of the force, because that's what that is.

SIDIOUS 66
And no, Ant, I'm not discounting scripted events, if that's what you're thinking. I acknowledge that they are put in the game (beyond the players control) for a reason: to show the player what he is up against. But the fact of the matter is, it's hard to accept what doesn't make sense, for the same reason I no longer use the scripted event with Dooku damaging a huge plate form (on which he was fighting Windu and Kenobi on) with his lighting and then surviving falling in lava. But he did fight Mace and Kenobi. Such powerful attacks from Revan in which powerful force users are struggling against, yet non force users are surviving it. Am I to believe that Dooku is supposed to be two shotted by that? If it were the other way around, would you accept that? That's why I've always argued that scripted events within game mechanics can't always be accepted as full truth. How did Revan lose, and how did they all survive, especially non force users (or did any)? Now the part at the beginning is more of a cut scene, and happened exactly as depicted.

Is that fight what you are basing your opinion, or something else. Just be flat out.

I'm too sleepy, so maybe I'll get on by tomorrow and see what you got, or your counter argument.

DarthAnt66
Shite, forgot about this. AP consumed my time today. I'll try to get back to you tomorrow.

I'm bumping this so I don't forget.

Revanchiste

Revan always use the force, to boost himself or lightsaber style... He is not a dude with a light saber, he is a dude with a light saber and the force, he can get creative with his force powers...
Look at all the force powers aviable and try to imagine what you can do, imagine the mooves the tricks the counters attacks. + If Satele can catch up a light saber with tutaminis, why not Revan? Especialy with is Sith/Rakatta gear. Immagine the unarmed combat possibilities that such things open....
Imagine all the possibility that Jar'kai combat can give you when you are gifted with TK. Imagine the benefit it give to be able to be able to switch back and forth between shien grip and regular grip.... Imagine the benefit of this during an attack.....

Anyway SoR Revan while using some interessting TK + light saber combinason still just to much blunt for me in term of light saber combat....
Even if I find stupid the "Dooku can take the entire omniverse if it is lightsaber only." I admit that Dooku can take the lightsaber part, but remember it is not a stomp.

Stigma
Agreeing with Sidious66 here. thumb up

DarthAnt66
kek ^

DarthAnt66
I wasn't asking you anything that warranted a response besides "true, I concede," which is still what I'm going to pry out of you, but you're going to be stubborn so let's have some fun with it.

These are the type of telekinetic attacks Revan is going to unleash in battle against Dooku:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4255498-revan+tk.gif http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4542284-9254045775-ezgif.gif

Notice how Revan's releasing blasts that apply to all of the members involved. If he would do, say, a concentrated attack solely on one opponent (i.e. Dooku), do you think Dooku would resist / tank such an assault while the team couldn't? The answer's obviously no given Dooku's not close to as powerful as the combined might of Satele Shan, Darth Marr, Darth Nox / the Emperor's Wrath / or the Hero of Tython, their player companion which could be like Scourge or Khem Val, and Lana Beniko. Revan's going to instantly overwhelm Dooku's defenses with the type of telekinesis he said above. Even if Dooku manages to live through it, he's going to go down soon after as Revan unleashes more of his powers onto him. It's a battle against time that will forever favor Revan.

Secondly, I ask you how Revan isn't more powerful than this time. I would say telekinetically raping the team multiple times and then placing them in suspension which would have killed them makes it pretty obvious he's more powerful. Like I said, he was only defeated since the protagonist was spared thanks to the intervention of Revan's ghost (who also aided in the freeing of the other trap companions such as Darth Marr). Without him, the team would have lost - badly.

I'm lumping this all together as a red herring / "nope" / "please go back to English class." I dismissed the notion that pure lightsaber skill should be compared because it has absolutely no relevance. Revan's absolutely going to use the Force with his lightsaber, hence why he is such a dominating combatant. Hence why comparing a direct lightsaber to lightsaber comparison on the character is stupid. Instead, reference simply "combat abilities" in general, for it's going to prove better at comparisons. That being said, I'll play your game.

For the time being, I'll say Revan is better at Dooku in purely lightsabers as well.

My argument would be that his praise from his former master, Kreia, as having mastered all forms of combat to where he no longer needed the Jedi Order should be enough for a sufficient technical defense against Dooku's mastery at Makashi. His vast superiority in the Force (see above), and his overall raw power (being greater than Darth Nihilus), will allow him to augment his attributes (speed, strength, accuracy, etc.) to where it's greater than the Count, giving him an edge. We saw firsthand in the Revan novel he could casually augment his accuracy to perfection, and in Shadow of Revan he's moving fast enough to keep up with eight-man strike teams of the galaxy's greatest warriors in the Temple of Sacrifice and the Forgotten Terrace. His battle precognition will also be pretty ****ing useful in a battle like this. His battlefield experience across the Mandalorian Wars, Jedi Civil Wars, and against insane strike teams during the Galactic War will prove an additional edge over Dooku. Also, his ability to use the Force to Teleport will allow him to escape situations that may otherwise prove lethal.

That being said, Revan does things like chaining lightning or Telekinesis to his attacks, like I said many times now. For example, during the Temple of Sacrifice operation, he overcharges his lightsaber with lightning, allowing him to then release it as powerful rays. He obviously does the common Force push and whatnot throughout each attack, making him all the more unpredictable and harder to come close with.

Why do you type so much? That being said, since I'm great and know all things, and you know nothing, I'll give you a piece of my knowledge:

Why didn't the non Force-sensitives die? Well, they were going to. In fact, slowly. When Revan did his uberawesomesauce Telekinesis, he trapped them in a Force Whirlwind and slowly pounded them to death with the Force. It was described as " is slowly being destroyed by Revan." So they would have in fact die, just they were freed before that happened.

The next question is as follows: how did they live, and how did the protag escape his uberawesomesauce Telekinesis? Well, to put it simply:

His Force Ghost.

I'm not going through the plot or anything, so you should be aware there are two Revan's floating around and everything. His Force Ghost is pretty powerful, capable of affecting the physical realm to teleport strike teams, affect wildlife, and teleknetically move bridges. He also interfered with the fight. This is made undeniably obvious because, when Revan does his "Force Destruction" move, echoes are seen throughout the battlefield. They are able to counter Revan's power and neutralize it. The orbs are of the light and dark, and are used to counter the opposite side respectively. Like, Revan trapped the likes of Darth Marr in pure light side energy while he trapped Satele Shan in pure dark side energy. The orbs, which are basically described as "fissures" of spirit Revan's power, can counter it (which makes sense since they are both Revan).

If spirit Revan was not there, he wouldn't have saved the protagonist from the Telekinesis or supplied portions of his energy to free the other companions from physical Revan's hold. With such, the team would have all died. smile

tl;dr: Revan's raping Dooku with the Force. If Dooku manages to close the gap, Revan is well equipped to handle, if not best the Count, in a duel through a combination of superior attributes, comparable mastery, and greater experience. If he's ever losing, he can use his Force Teleportation to escape and reclaim lost ground (like we saw in the Temple of Sacrifice battle) far faster than Dooku can. Such an act would allow him to try to utilize Telekenesis again. The notion Revan isn't going to fight smart is silly given he's the greatest strategist in the Star Wars mythos. Even his "I'm dumb" moments are pretty intelligent if you think about it.

Sinious
Revan shouldn't be put against anyone below Krayt or Kun at this point. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I explained all that in 10 min chatzy convo smile smile smile

DarthAnt66
Well I explained all that in 8 minute post, kek.

DarthAnt66
Freshest incoming.

FreshestSlice
Revan is pretty terrible because he wasn't born 330 years before the Battle of Yavin, tbh.
Freshest incoming.
Damn right.

DarthAnt66
tbh inb4 S66 says I sneaked into your private chatzy and stole all your theories roll eyes (sarcastic)

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Theories taken from your RT ****

DarthAnt66
If you did really think of everything I said there, I'm most pleased on:

a.) How intelligent and great and fantastic we both are.
b.) How great my respect thread is with corrupting the mind.

wink

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
A. I even showed the little .gifies smile smile

B. It's a tool the PTknights are scared to read. smile

DarthAnt66
We must break him and ruin his thoughts.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He will be engulfed in the Shadow of Revan. smile

DarthAnt66
smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
An hero

SIDIOUS 66

You explained it a helluva lot better too.

I'm reasonable with you, SKILLZ, and you know I am, but you also know I won't be to your disrespectful minions right? That petty competitive attitude was a little unnecessary when all I asked was him to prove a ridiculous claim that can and will be easily debunked. We haven't even begun.

A red herring is what Freshest just pulled, Ant. Just for future reference. I honestly didn't understand what you were saying, and am entitled to ask.

DarthAnt66
little .gifies

DarthAnt66
You explained it a helluva lot better too.

I'm reasonable with you, SKILLZ, and you know I am, but I can't be to your disrespectful minions right? That petty competitive attitude was a little unnecessary when all I asked was him to prove a ridiculous claim that can and will be easily debunked. We haven't even begun.

A red herring is what Freshest just pulled, Ant. Just for future reference. I honestly didn't understand what you were saying, and am entitled to ask.
KEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKKEKEKKEKEKKEKEKEKKEKEKEKKE
KEKEKKEKEKKEKEKEKKEKEKKEKEKEKKEKEKEKKEKEKEKK
KEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEK

I'm keking so hard that I can't breathe in the process.

It's on, broski. thumb up I'll take you back to Ethopia if I have to.
I know a couple nice burning villages there I'll hook you up with.

FreshestSlice
Sidious66's obliviousness is pretty amusing, though. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/3024136639.gif

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>