Best force jump feats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
What are some of your favorite or most impressive force Juno feats you've seen or read about in the EU? Was the character running from an attacker, or learning how to use the force? Did the leap require a bit of effort or did they perform it effortlessly?

Revanchiste
There is precision force jump feat speed force jump feat acrobatic force jump feat...
Lengh and high force sump feat...
Jaden Korr have a lot of force jump feats.. This feat in Revan fandom (du to an awsome fan art of Revan jumping all across the Jedi temple entrance (Remember teh decived trailer)

Anakin have pretty good force jump feat even in the movie.... especialy in the final duel.. Even if his last jump...

SunRazer
Obi-Wan jumped a ridiculously high distance in OCW. Plagueis could jump ten meters, IIRC. Saba performed a dozen/half a dozen somersaults whilst in mid-air.

Anakin has pretty nice Force Jump feats throughout his Legends sources, and I believe Luke and some other NJO Jedi do as well.

Emperordmb
Bane could jump over ten meters in POD.

The Merchant
In TPM Maul, Obi, and Jinn jumped dozens of meters during their duel.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by The Merchant
In TPM Maul, Obi, and Jinn jumped dozens of meters during their duel.
I just watched it, and the closest thing to that is Obi-Wan leaping up vertically from one catwalk to the one above it to rejoin the fight, and it didn't look like dozens of meters to me. Jinn and Maul actually never jump from a catwalk to a higher one.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Had to bring up the #1 beast here

watch?v=ipgIE5GSE1Y

7:00

FreshestSlice
You know for a second there, I thought you were going to post the acrobatic nonsense used for platforming there.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
there...there.

You're ****in repetitive dawg

FreshestSlice
This is not a goddamn English class. As long as I spell teh wurdz ryte and use "full stops" you can quite your bitching.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
This is not a goddamn English class.

> implying you can get away with your bullshit anywhere else

As long as I spell teh wurdz ryte and use "full stops" you can quite your bitching.

Don't get me started for the roast I finna b piling my beats on to end your whole career

FreshestSlice
I've been shit posting since the crib. You aren't ending anything. When your beats where in the diapers, I was out putting in work. You are nothing. Less than nothing.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I've been shit posting since the crib.

The shit you post is the shit I shit

You aren't ending anything.

You're right you don't even have a career in busta rhymes

When your beats where in the diapers, I was out putting in work.

My mom's womb was reppin NWA-type shit. You're asking to get roasted boi I finna spit some fire up in yo fake a$$. That's right, take that Shmoney. I crack that in my side hustle.

You are nothing.

Oh don't do it.....

Less than nothing.

.....Oh my God.

I just bought this shirt boi, don't make me flex right now.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The shit you post is the shit I shit

You must be a Lannister then, because everything I say is gold.

The only BARS you even know about are the ones you're behind.

You're lying out of your ass. I met her and she likes alternative. I bet the only shit you listen to is mainstream.

This a no flex zone anyway, but if you want to embarrass yourself, be my guest.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You must be a Lannister then, because everything I say is gold.

Game of Thrones? N*gga that's some weak $hit.

The only BARS you even know about are the ones you're behind.

I guess you're the police, and I'm straight outta Compton. Back the fvck up.

You're lying out of your ass. I met her and she likes alternative. I bet the only shit you listen to is mainstream.

My mixtapes are smokin' smokin' smokin' yours are sick sick sick. I don't get paid enough to spit what I spit.

This a no flex zone

You know better.

but if you want to embarrass yourself, be my guest.

This isn't 1738. Be Not Afraid to Lose Yourself and become a Professional Rapper. Lemme Freak and Save Dat Money up in these Strange Clouds while you go Berzerk. It's Insane to have all this Power, and Lucky Me, Kings Never Die. It's a damn good day to be a White Dude.

ares834
Mace Windu was jumping literally hundreds of meters in the OCW.

ILS
Originally posted by ares834
Mace Windu was jumping literally hundreds of meters in the OCW. Unsure why it took this long to get here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.