Skeletor vs. Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

leonidas
loki in general was more powerful. skeletor has been amped to some high levels at times, and in general is still quite powerful, but i don't think on average he can match loki. accurate you think, digi?

Stoic
This is a match that I'd love to read about. I've also always wanted them to put out an Eternia/Asgard crossover.

Digi
Originally posted by leonidas
loki in general was more powerful. skeletor has been amped to some high levels at times, and in general is still quite powerful, but i don't think on average he can match loki. accurate you think, digi?

It's hard to tell, tbh, because of the different versions of Skeletor across various companies. But if I'm choosing an opinion for simplicity's sake, yes, your assessment is pretty on point. Old-school Skeletor had a few ridiculous feats because he had to be He-Man's foil, whose own feats barely made sense in any given issue. But on average, yeah, he was a step below Loki. And most other versions haven't had the screen time, so to speak, to match Loki on feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.