Loki vs Sentinel Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Fight at Giza Pyramids.

ShadowFyre
Does Loki have the staff? If not. Prime. Im a Thor and Loki fan and will try to give them the win but people are seriously sleeping on the bots.

Time-Immemorial
Yes they are.

Robtard
Loki tears SP apart. FFS, the US military was wrecking bots.

BruceSkywalker
somebody needs a nap ..... somebody is seriously butthurt

Time-Immemorial
I forgot, show me any Avenger being immune to damage. Or shut up.

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
somebody needs a nap ..... somebody is seriously butthurt

This seems correct, Bruce-o.

ShadowFyre
People keep bringing up gunfire. From the first movie on, all the weapons used against the transformers were specifically designed for them with the help of the autobots.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
This seems correct, Bruce-o.

thumb up

KingD19
In the first movie, pretty much everything was ineffective and only temporary damage until they figured out high heat sabot rounds did damage. From then on a focus of each movie was new tech designed(most with the help of the Autobots) to damage transformers.

Even tips like snipe out their optics with high caliber sniper rifle rounds, and designated attack patterns. Sentinel Prime also has a gun that caused a 25 foot tall robot to rust and fall apart in seconds, and is more than strong enough to toss Loki around like a rag doll. There's no guarantee Loki's tricks will even work on a robot, as they're only ever shown tricking real people.

Time-Immemorial
KingD is spot on in both threads.

Robtard
Question to anyone:

Why wouldn't Loki's illusions work? Does Sentinel Prime have 'illusion busting optics' or something of that nature?

KingD19
Originally posted by Robtard
Question to anyone:

Why wouldn't Loki's illusions work? Does Sentinel Prime have 'illusion busting optics' or something of that nature?

We've seen his illusions work on people but not tech(unless there's a scene I'm forgetting). There's no guarantee his magic will trick what are basically the most advanced cameras the world has ever seen.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
People keep bringing up gunfire. From the first movie on, all the weapons used against the transformers were specifically designed for them with the help of the autobots.

That is correct, and one of deceptions they put down after loads of gun fire got back up again. Also they were being hit with tank rounds and missiles. Loki is the size of a ant compared to these guys, and his staff has zero feats to suggest it could take down the bots. Its biggest feat was flipping a police car and knocking the Stark Sign off the side of a building.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
We've seen his illusions work on people but not tech(unless there's a scene I'm forgetting). There's no guarantee his magic will trick what are basically the most advanced cameras the world has ever seen.

iirc there is a scene in Avengers where we see Loki through a view-screen and we see him dressed differently(illusion).

I don't know, I'm just not seeing(lol, get it!?) "robot eyes just see through illusions because" argument as being valid. I would agree if SP had sensors that could detect body heat as being effective at busting through the illusion, so something of that nature.

Time-Immemorial
Loki has no way to mortally damage him.

Robtard
http://marvel-movies.wikia.com/wiki/Chitauri_Scepter

Time-Immemorial
Nope, killed some Humans and flipped a car.

Transformers>that.

Robtard
It's powered by an Infinity Gem.

Time-Immemorial
And Gungir was not and its more powerful then the scepter.

So that no limits "infinity" fallacy is void.

KingD19
While it's powered by the Mind Gem(I still can't believe no one believed me when I said that years ago), it seemed to be highly contained and used to hide it's energy signature.

Either Loki couldn't use it's full power because of the containment, or he didn't know about it. Either way from what I remember of the spear, it could be annoying, but I don't think it has enough power to seriously hurt Sentinel.

Also SP is voiced by Leonard Nimoy, which gives him extra powers.

KuRuPT Thanosi
His illusions would absolutely work on a transformer. If they can see, which they can, then it stands to reason you can alter what they are seeing. I've seen no proof his illusions wouldn't work. I'm not sure it means a win, but they would certainly work and aid in him winning or surviving.

Silent Master
His invisibility fooled the cameras in the Shield outpost during Thor's first movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.