SoD Maul, Tenebrous and Wyyrlok vs. Orbalisk Bane, FE Malgus and Nox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Endor forests

Who wins?

EmperorSidious2
Team 2

DarthAnt66
"Darth Nox gazes over the dead bodies of worthless PT and Legacy slime. He turns his head back to the wounded Darth Malgus and Darth Bane's roasted corpse on the floor. He nods.

'I really am the best,' he proclaims."

EmperorSidious2
Simple team 2 wins would suffice. At least a better ,or funny explanation.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Simple team 2 wins woudl suffice. Or at least a better or at least funny explanation.
*Simply. *would. *I will an hero now.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
*Simply. *would. *I will an hero now.

I know you reposted before I went back and edited, quickster. No it's simple. Might not want to become an English teacher.

SunRazer
Team 1.

carthage
Yeah team 1

Tenebrous should be well above Malgus and Bane

ILS
Yep, 1.

Nephthys
Team 2 strongly. Nox is above Wyyrlok, Malgus can beat Tenebrous and Bane beats Maul. Although any of team 2 can beat any of team 1.

SunRazer
lol

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
Yeah team 1

Tenebrous should be well above Malgus and Bane Feats for Tenebrous that put him above Malgus?

SunRazer
He's faster, more agile, more powerful, and inferrably at least an equal duelist (though he should be more technically skilled). Just search his RT up if you want feats.

Deronn_solo
Tenebrous relies on so much guess work, it's fool's errand to rank him definitively.

AncientPower
Originally posted by SunRazer
He's faster, more agile, more powerful, and inferrably at least an equal duelist (though he should be more technically skilled). Just search his RT up if you want feats.

Faster and more agile than Aryn, who can use milliseconds like minutes? I seriously doubt that. In what way are Tenebrous' powers greater than Malgus'? Malgus is described as flawlessly skilled when not emotionally compromised so I doubt this as well.

Sinious
Originally posted by SunRazer
He's faster, more agile, more powerful, and inferrably at least an equal duelist (though he should be more technically skilled). Just search his RT up if you want feats. I know his feats. I want Carthage to present the ones that put him well above Malgus. thumb up

Raptor22
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Tenebrous relies on so much guess work, it's fool's errand to rank him definitively. yep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.