Avengers run through Thor villains gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
The original Avengers team (minus Thor) must fight each of Thor's battles.
The team consists of:

Ironman
Captain America
Hulk
Hawkeye
Black Widow

The battles they'll have to fight in order are:

1. Fight Loki inside the teleporter in the rainbow bridge

2. Fight off a horde of dark elves inside the palace in Asgard

3. Fight the frost giants in Jotunheim where Thor first had a skirmish with them (including the giant frost monster)

4. Fight Kurse in Nifelheim

5. Fight the Destroyer armor in New Mexico

6. Fight Malekith w/ Aether

Round 1: None of them get magically healed in between rounds but they do get a week to rest and heal naturally before the next fight

Round 2: Any surviving Avengers are healed completely before each round but anyone who dies in a fight stays dead.

Round 3: All team members are resurrected and healed completely before each round.

How far do they get?

ShadowFyre
Hmm. I know 2-3 they are going to be heavily dependent on the Hulk. 4 and up is entirely on The Hulks shoulders. He is the only one here that wouldnt die the first few minutes of a fight with Kurse or Malekith or the Destroyer. Cap and Iron Man or an annoyance, Hawkeye and BW arent even that.

ShadowFyre
I take that back on 2 and 3, they could probably win without the Hulk because of Iron Man and teamwork. Cap and Iron man are the only ones that can hang with the elves physically, the frost giants...IM lasers and heat beams will come in handy here. But after that, its basically The Hulk vs. 4-6

FrothByte
The elves and frost giants were roughly the same strength as Asgardians. You think Cap can handle that? How do you feel about the blackhole grenades of the elves?

ShadowFyre
I think Cap can fight off one, maybe two at the most due to shield and skill. Yeah...the grenades will kill anybody here. All they have to do is surround and bombard them. Actually, thinking about it, 2 might be the worst one here due to those grenades. Hulk at least can get to fight and get a chance in the other rounds. He will be the first target they go after. So yeah, they might just stop hard at two due to all those numbers. They will immediately be flanked. Iron Man will actually be mvp rounds 2-3 i think due to flight, missiles etc.

Standing by 4-6 though. Those fights depend entirely upon The Hulk with IM and Cap distracting for him to get his best shots in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.