The Fallen vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
The Fallen

vs

Loki

nrTN8lSImzU

ShadowFyre
Same as Prime. Loki is either going to win by teleporting up close and doing massive amounts of damage to their head via magic or strength. Or he is going to get ragdolled. The Transformers could also ragdoll Hulk and Thor ( wouldnt hurt and they would rip their hands apart) but they are large and strong enough to do it. The MCU characters lack of size and mass makes their strength almost useless withput some ground to stand upon.

KingD19
Fallen can teleport too. Loki hasn't shown any actual offensive magic. It's been primarily used for misdirection and subterfuge. And Fallen himself pointed out how he could only be killed by a Prime or one of their descendants. When they originally tried, he was so powerful 12 other Primes fighting him couldn't stop him, only imprison him.

This is all on top of the fact that Fallen's TK is so precise and powerful he lifted thousands of tons of a pyramid all at once. Loki can't handle that type of force.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Same as Prime. Loki is either going to win by teleporting up close and doing massive amounts of damage to their head via magic or strength. Or he is going to get ragdolled. The Transformers could also ragdoll Hulk and Thor ( wouldnt hurt and they would rip their hands apart) but they are large and strong enough to do it. The MCU characters lack of size and mass makes their strength almost useless withput some ground to stand upon.

LOL WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

ShadowFyre
What part? The fact that a 20 foot robot could pick up a 6 foot tall creature and ragdoll it even if said creature was stronger? People are saying Loki is as strong as durable as a Transformer but it doesent matter. Theyre much larger mass, and speed would allow them to physically dominate him. Since Loki has shown almost no offensive magic, his only and best choice would be to teleport to the bots head and try to damage it that way as he would lose any long range battle and any normal physical confrontations.

Time-Immemorial
Im talking about this part "Loki is either going to win by teleporting up close and doing massive amounts of damage to their head via magic or strength."

He cant teleport like that.

I agree with everything else you said thoughsmile

Edit: Also, The fallen had a crazy teleport, could fly and had TK like no one else we have seen in movies bar Dr. Manhatten.

FrothByte
Meh, I doubt Loki is as strong as the larger Transformers. He might be able to match Bumblebee in strength, and that's pushing it. But Transformers similar to Prime's size should comfortably be stronger than Loki. Add their mass and size and it's going to be very hard for Loki to take them on physically.

That said, I'm fairly certain Loki's weapons can mess up transformers. His knives should have no trouble going through them whereas I'm unconvinced the Transformer weapons can seriously hurt Loki.

But Loki needs to play it smart. He has to make sure he doesn't end up grappling with the transformer, otherwise it will be very difficult for him to launch an offensive while being ragdolled around.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

I'm sorry but they would not ragdoll the hulk. Maybe if he was in passive mode, sure. But he stopped something bigger than a transformer dead in its tracks with momentum on its side. I see him having no issue doing some ragdolling of his own.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm sorry but they would not ragdoll the hulk. Maybe if he was in passive mode, sure. But he stopped something bigger than a transformer dead in its tracks with momentum on its side. I see him having no issue doing some ragdolling of his own.

Said Leviathan had no appendages with which to ragdoll Hulk so obviously they weren't able to do it. But if the Hulkbuster suit can throw Hulk around then I'm pretty sure the Fallen could ragdoll Hulk. Whether or not it will hurt Hulk is the question.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
Said Leviathan had no appendages with which to ragdoll Hulk so obviously they weren't able to do it. But if the Hulkbuster suit can throw Hulk around then I'm pretty sure the Fallen could ragdoll Hulk. Whether or not it will hurt Hulk is the question.

Very well said

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.