What would you do for a paycheck?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
There are 3 port a potties/Johns at a crowded 3 day music festival. On the third day, all three are pretty much disgusting cesspool of human waste. All three potties have a small water tight bag at the bottom of the tanks with a check inside.

First potty, you are allowed to wear a long protective sleeve to retrieve the bag with a 25,000 dollar check.

Second potty, you have to use your bare uncovered arm to reach in to retrieve a bag with a 100,000 dollar check.

Third potty, the seat and plastic housing have been removed for you to bend and stretch far enough down to retrieve the bag at the bottom of the tank with your teeth. This will earn you a 1 billion dollar tax free check.

Which potty, if any, would you attempt to collect on a nice payday?

NewLanceWindu
100k.

I've already worked a job that involves large amounts of fecal matter. I have all my Hep shots because of that. I would grab the money and then go wash up.

Dave_97
I'll take three. My son has pooped on me and I've had to dig into shit before.

riv6672
Originally posted by NewLanceWindu
100k.

I've already worked a job that involves large amounts of fecal matter. I have all my Hep shots because of that. I would grab the money and then go wash up.
Same.

Same. Same. Same.

walshy
How did you come up with this? This is like something jigsaw would come up with if he was a plumber.

I like to think I'd go for the billion, it would be disgusting but could still clean up after

Genesis-Soldier
Grew up on a cattle farm
2-3 potty

Nuke Nixon
Put on my level 5 biohazard suit and collect all the checks!

Flyattractor
I wait until Nuke has retrieved all 3 checks and then I take advantage of the poor vision of the suit and I trip him up and grab all 3.l

Surtur
I do the billion dollar one. I mean come on, no matter how bad it is..you could just go on like a week long drug bender to get rid of the memory. Or if you're like me you could go on a lifelong bender.

Digi
Kudos for making #3 gross enough that my initial reaction was to settle for #2.

But yeah, I'd do the billion. I mean, a BILLION dollars.

Stringer
Wow it's come to this

Nuke Nixon
Yeah this some laser tiger level bottom of the barreling sh-t.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Surtur
I do the billion dollar one. I mean come on, no matter how bad it is..you could just go on like a week long drug bender to get rid of the memory. Or if you're like me you could go on a lifelong bender.

Well to be fair, short of completely losing your mind i don't think any drug is going to be enough to make you forget a mouth full of shit. However, with a billion dollars you can afford to cure what ever diseases you may contract.

I'm taking the billion

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Yeah this some laser tiger level bottom of the barreling sh-t.

A nice shot of Spinsulin will help clear up a case of the laser tigers.

rolling on floor laughing

clubcrawllasveg
I would work, work, and work! what else!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.