SSG vs SSGSS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
SSG Goku (Dragon Ball Super)

vs

SSGSS Goku (Return of F)

Galan007
While there are currently no indicators that BSSJG is powered by 'Godly ki' or w/e, RoF heavily implied that it is still a more perfected(and subsequently, more powerful) version of SSJG.

Additionally, DBS ep. 13 is titled: "Goku, Go Surpass Super Saiyan God!!" This also helps solidify the notion that BSSJG>SSJG.

Time-Immemorial
What do you mean by BSSJG? Blue Haired SSG right?

Galan007
Yes.

Time-Immemorial
Ok cool, just making sure.

How are their no indicators that BSSG is not powered by godly ki?

Black Haired Goku has the godly Ki in him now correct? So wouldn't BSSG?

NewGuy01
SSJG>SSJBG, as stated by Toriyama.

However, SSJBG Goku is still > SSJG Goku thanks to his training with Whis.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by NewGuy01

However, SSJBG Goku is still > SSJG Goku thanks to his training with Whis.

How can SSJG>BSSG?

bbrem123
This is what I thought as well ^

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Galan007
While there are currently no indicators that BSSJG is powered by 'Godly ki' or w/e, RoF heavily implied that it is still a more perfected(and subsequently, more powerful) version of SSJG.

Additionally, DBS ep. 13 is titled: "Goku, Go Surpass Super Saiyan God!!" This also helps solidify the notion that BSSJG>SSJG. 2 more episodes and it shifts right into the set up for Frieza?

I understand it could still be a ways away but that seems like a quick turnaround especially when it's unlikely the Beerus fight ends in that time... unless he transforms against Beerus.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
How can SSJG>BSSG?

SSJBG is a SSJ transformation that draws out the leftover SSJG power that Goku absorbed into himself.

bbrem123
Yea one is a mortal using God power and the other is actually a God

Not sure if this is true though. Just how I see it.

Time-Immemorial
It does seem to me that SSG is stronger and more powerful, as well as invulnerable and can self heal.

BloodRawEngine

He never said anything of the sort, and in fact what little he has said indicates the exact opposite. Going by just SSJ logic, SSJG is the base, while SSJGSS is the multiplier of it, counting the Saiyan beyond God form.

Galan007
SSJG>SSJBG, as stated by Toriyama. This was never stated. You are taking Toriyama's statement about the color he ultimately decided to use for SSJG grossly out of context. srsly

bbrem123
To be honest I kinda hope SSG is the final form/ultimate saiyan potential. Would be cool he gave us this one glimpse of it and not again until the end or something.

Galan007
As mentioned above: we know that SSJG is not going to be the peak level for Saiyans in DBS, as evident by the title of episode 13:
"Goku, Go Surpass Super Saiyan God!!"

bbrem123
Wow I am an idiot. (walks away in shame)

This must be the introduction to SSGSS. Who the hell knows though.

Galan007
Logically speaking, SSGSS is really all that title could be in reference to.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by bbrem123
Wow I am an idiot. (walks away in shame)

I still love you though

yungz22
toriyama said ssg is stronger than ssgss

bbrem123
I still love you though nothing wrong with bro love drunk

Sj_Sharp
I am honestly having trouble to understand while there's so much doubt about which transformation is stronger between SSG and SSGSS...
Put it this way:

- as a transformation in itself, SSG provides far greater boost than SSGSS and every other Ssj transformation we have seen in DBZ;

- as far as actual Goku's power is concerned, SSGSS Goku is stronger simply because Son absorbed and retained most of the SSG realm of power, then, starting from that specific level, he trained with Whis and became even stronger. Now, after absorbing the SSG realm, whenever he turns Ssj is hair is blue, instead of the previous gold.

It reall is just that simple.
SSG also is just the starting point in power for the new series: AT in his interview already confirmed the obvious, i.e. that Goku is going to become a lot stronger during the course of the new series itself.

Time-Immemorial
SSG cannot run out of energy as it seems nor can he die. He just says "nah I'm Good."

Either way they are booth cool, I'm just here to discuss them. I just would like to know which is stronger. As of now if BSSG is stronger, he can still be hurt and picked hole in, as can SSG but SSG can heal and recover instantly.

SSG apparently can survive in space as well.

One Big Mob
I want SS2 in Blue God form because of how cool Goku looks with it. But I realize that not only opens up the door for ss3 and gets ridiculous but ss3 existing would make ss2 pointless and we'd be back to square one.

So hopefully they just stick to the first form but I wouldn't mind SS2 is all I'm saying.

****ing Goku only gets 2 fights with it in the anime and one in the manga when his looks the best. sad

Time-Immemorial
I'm down with that as well.

Sj_Sharp
SSG cannot run out of energy as it seems nor can he die. He just says "nah I'm Good."

Either way they are booth cool, I'm just here to discuss them. I just would like to know which is stronger. As of now if BSSG is stronger, he can still be hurt and picked hole in, as can SSG but SSG can heal and recover instantly.

SSG apparently can survive in space as well.

The androids can't run out of energy as well while Boo's regeneration is even way more haxed, yet Golden Freeza would effortlessly atomize them all. See where I'm getting with this... wink

SSG in BoG wasn't shown to be possibly capable to heal, DBS completely redesigned the fight, so to fully judge SSGSS on the same basis we have to wait for DBS.

For now, I can only compare BoG SSG to FnF SSGSS, and SSGSS Goku is stronger, albeit not by a big amount at all (stated fact).
And the same will happen in DBS as well.

BloodRawEngine
Originally posted by yungz22
toriyama said ssg is stronger than ssgss

No he hasn't. If anything, he'd said that Goku and Vegeta's base forms by resurrection F were stronger than Goku's SSJG circa BoG.

Time-Immemorial
Yes but his God Mode in DBS is unlike anything we have ever seen and would trounce his base form in return of f.

bbrem123
SSGSS sure does not seem anywhere near SSG as of now.

One Big Mob
If Blue form is above Goku's first red form then it's going be awkward considering Beerus really doesn't seem to be dialing down to 70 percent. But we'll see

bbrem123
Yea seriously. If that is only 60/70% of Beerus's full power...he is wayyyyy to strong. Nevermind that there are other God that are superior to even him in different universes.

carver9
Yea seriously. If that is only 60/70% of Beerus's full power...he is wayyyyy to strong. Nevermind that there are other God that are superior to even him in different universes.

thumb up

You can tell it isn't his full power though. Goku is growing in power throughout their fight and Beerus is either matching or exceeding him.

Henry_Pym
Red has better feats and looked better, Blueper Saiyan is only powerful by assumption of Frieza's power.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
thumb up

You can tell it isn't his full power though. Goku is growing in power throughout their fight and Beerus is either matching or exceeding him.

And Goku keeps getting stronger then Beerus. We have not even seen the top end as they are both over 100%

bbrem123
just imagine how powerful whis is...crazy to think about

Time-Immemorial
I hope we get more backstory on him!

bbrem123
yea seriously. We know nothing about either of them. Just that they are hella old.

ares834
just imagine how powerful whis is...crazy to think about

Well Beerus claimed to be the most powerful in the universe a few episodes back. Who knows if Whis is the strongest anymore.

bbrem123
They mention in the manga that Whis is his master. So it seems that he is still superior to Beerus

bbrem123
Is it a typo in the manga or is Beerus the god of destruction of the sixth universe. While the main DBverse is the seventh?

ares834
They mention in the manga that Whis is his master. So it seems that he is still superior to Beerus

Ah, haven't been following he manga at all. But the apprentice can surpass the master.

I doubt they will change that though.

Galan007
Nah, I really doubt DBS will make Beerus superior to Whis. Comments made to that effect so far are just Beerus boasting, imo.

One Big Mob
Beerus just thinks of Whis as an underling until he apparently gets into a clear state of mind while thinking of top beings. He even threatens to destroy Whis in the movie when he wakes up

Time-Immemorial
As of now SSG stomps BSSGSS until recton is made.

Galan007
facepalm

Christ almighty.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by ares834
Well Beerus claimed to be the most powerful in the universe a few episodes back. Who knows if Whis is the strongest anymore.

Whis is still stronger, just for starters he can move and fight without thinking about it.

Time-Immemorial
facepalm

Christ almighty.

Where are you on this now with gokus latest showings beyond 100% vs BSSG?

And how do you see this unfolding for a upcoming BSSG in DBS?

Galan007
I just think it's WAY to early to say that SSJG>BSSJG, when the latter hasn't even appeared in DBS.

As of right now, I still believe what RoF implied: that BSSJG is a more perfected version of SSJG.

Time-Immemorial
If we go by that then Freeza would be more powerful then gokus latest showings because he dealt with BSSG.

No way freeza is this strong as gokus latest showings. Its simply not possible. Goku was matching beerus beyond 100%.

Galan007
We have NO idea how much of his true power Beerus has used up to this point.

Also, a BIG lol @ the notion that ANYTHING is 'impossible' where DBS is concerned. g007_teehee

Sj_Sharp
I just think it's WAY to early to say that SSJG>BSSJG, when the latter hasn't even appeared in DBS.

As of right now, I still believe what RoF implied: that BSSJG is a more perfected version of SSJG.
We have NO idea how much of his true power Beerus has used up to this point.

Also, a BIG lol @ the notion that ANYTHING is 'impossible' where DBS is concerned. g007_teehee

^ thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.