"Refugees" say Finland isn't good enough for them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Finicky little homeless people, aren't they?

Tornio (Finland) (AFP) - Thousands of refugees who have travelled through Europe to reach Finland are turning back, saying they don't want to stay in the sparsely-populated country on Europe's northern frontier because it's too cold and boring.

Migrants have in recent weeks been crossing back into Sweden at the Haparanda-Tornio border just an hour's drive south of the Arctic Circle, and Finnish authorities have seen a rise in the number of cancelled asylum applications.

"You can tell the world I hate Finland. It's too cold, there's no tea, no restaurants, no bars, nobody on the streets, only cars," 22-year-old Muhammed told AFP in Tornio, as the mercury struggled to inch above 10 degrees Celsius (50 Fahrenheit) on a recent blustery grey day.

http://news.yahoo.com/finlands-no-good-disappointed-migrants-turn-back-152042061.html

long pig
Apparently in the "refugee" camp, there has been widespread rape of women and children by the male "refugees". Maybe in finland, the distance between women to assault is too much for them?

No one likes a long commute.

Flyattractor
He complained about their being "No Bars"..... Somebody isn't a very good little Muslim Is dey!!!!?

And getting read of "Migrants" is the same way you get rid of bugs. LET THE COLD IN!

Bentley
Originally posted by Flyattractor
He complained about their being "No Bars"..... Somebody isn't a very good little Muslim Is dey!!!!?

Not all immigrants have to be muslim, specially considering that minorities from other religions are persecuted in Syria and Iraq.

Also, let's give this to the refugees, if any of us was forced to go to Finland we would say it sucks 131

Surtur
I know I too hate it when a country kidnaps me and brings me into their country completely against my will..and then has no bars!

Bashar Teg
Why is "Refugees" in quotes as if that status is in question?

long pig
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Why is "Refugees" in quotes as if that status is in question?
Because, its in question.

FinalAnswer
Yeah, don't you know they're all part of the Muslim conspiracy to destroy Europe and Christianity and bring about the rule of Lucifer?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by long pig
Because, its in question.

by anyone who isnt a complete idiot?

long pig
by anyone who isnt a complete idiot?
By everyone who isn't a brainwashed libtard.

Bashar Teg
So some malignant fascist POS made it up and you're parroting it, yes?

Lord Lucien
They're Muslim, people! They're just here to change our way of life, destroy our values, impose sharia law, and leech off our welfare system. The whole "fleeing persecution and death brought about by war" thing is just the left-wing media trying to brainwash the sheeple in to voting Democrat and get our guns taken away.

Wake up!

long pig
So some malignant fascist POS made it up and you're parroting it, yes?
Derp.

Bashar Teg
you are sensitive for someone who's whole game is parrotting baseless hate speech.

riv6672
Finland's actually quite nice.

Tzeentch
Because, its in question. The definition of "refugee" is "a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster".

So if these people aren't refugees... what are they?

Knife
Humans should show compassion to other Humans when those other humans are suffering. It is inhuman not to.

long pig
Originally posted by Tzeentch
The definition of "refugee" is "a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster".

So if these people aren't refugees... what are they?
A mix of terrorists, criminals with false documents and economic migrants mostly.
Certainly, if you belive them refugees, where they came from was worse than Finland.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Knife
Humans should show compassion to other Humans when those other humans are suffering. It is inhuman not to.

nah, smug feel-smart internet circlejerks are more fun.

right longpig?

long pig
nah, smug feel-smart internet circlejerks are more fun.
Youd know, libtard.

Bentley
Originally posted by riv6672
Finland's actually quite nice.

I've read some stupid opinions in this forum, but this might be the less excusable one ahah

Q99
A mix of terrorists, criminals with false documents and economic migrants mostly.
Certainly, if you belive them refugees, where they came from was worse than Finland.

One, they are refugees. They came from a war zone. Yes, there are criminals in there, but that's what you get when you have a large group who's sole defining feature is 'does not want to get shot.' Toss in insufficient policing in tight quarters as is the norm for refugee camps, and bad stuff happens. The answer to this is to process them and to get them into something approaching normal conditions again, where they can be handled like everyone else.

Two, yea, definitely, Finland is *way* better. Some people will always grouse. And I'm sure a bunch of people with them are telling them what idiots they are.

Frankly, I think the US should handle way more. We're huge, we can handle it.

long pig
Originally posted by Q99
One, they are refugees. They came from a war zone. Yes, there are criminals in there, but that's what you get when you have a large group who's sole defining feature is 'does not want to get shot.' Toss in insufficient policing in tight quarters as is the norm for refugee camps, and bad stuff happens. The answer to this is to process them and to get them into something approaching normal conditions again, where they can be handled like everyone else.

Two, yea, definitely, Finland is *way* better. Some people will always grouse. And I'm sure a bunch of people with them are telling them what idiots they are.

Frankly, I think the US should handle way more. We're huge, we can handle it.
The were refugees when they left the war zone and entered the countries around Syria. They should have stayed there, but they left for economic reasons.

That makes them criminals.

The little boy that drowned died because his father wanted new teeth, not because he was escaping a war zone.

I agree we should take more....put them all in Gitmo.

Bashar Teg

The little boy that drowned died because his father wanted new teeth, not because he was escaping a war zone.

source? let me guess. facebook? alex jones? smughumangarbage.org?

FinalAnswer
I agree we should take more....put them all in Gitmo.

I like the way you think. We need to look to the past to help save the future of our culture.

http://www.freelargeimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Adolf_Hitler_03.jpg

Flyattractor
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
I like the way you think. We need to look to the past to help save the future of our culture.

No. That is a Hero of the Left! "libtards" are big fans of lots of his policies.

Its a historical fact.

long pig
source? let me guess. facebook? alex jones? smughumangarbage.org?
Look it up, libbo.

Originally posted by FinalAnswer

laughing out loud Your point?

FinalAnswer
laughing out loud Your point?

Well, obviously we should start by putting all the Muslims in Western countries into camps so we can be sure no terrorists (ie, all of them) start any trouble. Then, we go through the act of "processing them all". Then, when no more Muslims are left in our countries, we go to the Middle East and the Islamic countries of Asia, invade everyone who doesn't bow to our will, and completely eradicate Islam from the face of the Earth

With that done, we can rest, knowing that the world will be safe from the Muslim menace.

Digi
Final Answer, indeed. But it was the Final Solution originally, was it not?

stick out tongue

Anyway, here's John Oliver:

umqvYhb3wf4

Q99
The were refugees when they left the war zone and entered the countries around Syria. They should have stayed there, but they left for economic reasons.

That makes them criminals.

No, that means they were looking for places that will actually take them/have room to take them. The surrounding countries do not have the capacity to take them all in. And spreading them out among more countries is better for just about everyone.

Your stance is pretty scum-bag.

Digi
Apparently there's actually a fair amount of evidence that allowing immigrants in is a long-term net positive for countries. I had heard of such research, and Oliver's video mentions it as well. It's never really affected me personally enough to research it in much depth, but the xenophobia surrounding the current crisis seems largely unjustified, both in terms of humane treatment and data on the subject.

Nibedicus
They should be called "Refuse-ees" as they refuse to live in Finland. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.