Shimraa Jaamane vs Darth Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
All out battle
neutral ground

carthage
Caedus carves him up and gets revenge

EmperorSidious2
Caedus

Darth Demenos
idk he gave luke a huge run for his money even though luke was poisoned by the ampistaff

Deronn_solo
Caedus wins in a excellent fight.

SunRazer
Caedus would actually perform similarly well against Luke under those circumstances, so eh. He's experienced against Vong, so yeah, he probably takes this, but it's a tremendous fight.

Angelalex242
Caedus has it.

Ursumeles
Up, as the opinion on Caedus lowered.
Caedus in a excellent fight, imo.

GM Yoda
Caedus.

chingchangwalla
Shimrra

Ursumeles
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Shimrra
Just out of interest, do you know who Shimrra is, or did you just vote for him, because you hate Caedus?

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Just out of interest, do you know who Shimrra is, or did you just vote for him, because you hate Caedus?
Of course I know who he is, I just hate Caedus thumb up

Ziggystardust
Darth Caedus has been debunked

MythLord
Shimrra can honestly win this.

Ursumeles
I agree, tbh. At least Onimi-amped Shimrra. I give Caedus a very slight majority, tho.

Ziggystardust
Does Aurra Sing also get a majority over Shimra?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
How do you can debunk a character? confused

MythLord
I agree, tbh. At least Onimi-amped Shimrra. I give Caedus a very slight majority, tho.

I mean, Shimrra caused Jacen to black out by b!tch slapping him, then went on to drive back and nearly strangle an exhausted Luke. Also, Onimi was never amping Shimrra. If anything, Shimrra was a puppet trying to break free and always under daze, so he'd be hindered.

He can definitely knock Caedus down a few pegs.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord
I mean, Shimrra caused Jacen to black out by b!tch slapping him, then went on to drive back and nearly strangle an exhausted Luke. Also, Onimi was never amping Shimrra. If anything, Shimrra was a puppet trying to break free and always under daze, so he'd be hindered.

He can definitely knock Caedus down a few pegs.
Jacen was exhausted iirc, and he grows vastly in power after that.
Really? Wait, iirc in TUF Shimrra broke free, or?

Never said another thing.

MythLord
Jacen was exhausted iirc, and he grows vastly in power after that.
Really? Wait, iirc in TUF Shimrra broke free, or?

Never said another thing.

Luke was exhausted, Jacen was still, well not fresh, but not really at his brink. And he did grow vastly, but still the fact that Shimrra one-shotted him would balance that out, no?

And he never broke free that I'm aware of. If he did, he would've killed Onimi, or been killed by him.

TheMuser
Originally posted by Ziggystardust

In what way?

Ziggystardust
He doesn't have any feats, they've all been debunked.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord
Luke was exhausted, Jacen was still, well not fresh, but not really at his brink. And he did grow vastly, but still the fact that Shimrra one-shotted him would balance that out, no?

And he never broke free that I'm aware of. If he did, he would've killed Onimi, or been killed by him.

Nah, just an argument against Shimrra one-shotting him as Caedus. Also, Jacen recovered relative quickly. Let us just wank both :=)
"I compelled Shimrra to announce that a galaxy had been found for the taking. I bade him to install me as his familiar. And as my telepathic abilities increased, he disappeared-except of late, when my preoccupation with defeating you allowed what remained of Shimrra to re-emerge.
-Onimi in TUF

MythLord
Yeah, but Jacen still blacked out. Even if it was for a short time, had Luke not been there, an amphistaff would've ripped out Jacen's throat.

And that says "what remained of Shimrra, i.e. he wasn't as physically or mentally capable as he should've been, which only strengthens my case.

Ursumeles

BazookaMaster
Caedus was Jacen before and met Shimra in person, I think years later he would have prep advantage and he can win

Ursumeles
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
Caedus was Jacen before and met Shimra in person, I think years later he would have prep advantage and he can win
Same could be said the other way around, lol.

Deronn_solo
Jaamane honestly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.