The Fallen vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
The Fallen

vs

Hulk MCU.

ShadowFyre
I hope you didnt make this in regards to my other comments. Perhaps I didnt explain it right.

Regardless, The Fallen is much larger than Hulk, and the Bots are pretty damn quick. I could see the Fallen tossing Hulk around for a minute, even ragdolling him for a sec like he did Loki. The only difference is that it wont hurt Hulk one bit and once Hulk gets ahold of him he is going to rip that transformium apart like he did Veronica. So physically, Hulk will end up tearing the bot apart.

My question is, was it stated that the pyramid being lifted was due to the Fallens TK or was it that other machine? If it was the fallen's power then he should be able to TK a being of Hulks size around effortlessly.He could possibly drop him from upper stratosphere or drop something on him. Otherwise, Hulk.

Time-Immemorial
The TK was his power.

ShadowFyre
Well then, I guess it depends on how much punishment Hulk can take and what kind of stamina The Fallen has.

StealthRanger
Probably the Fallen

Placidity
Hulk could wreck Fallen with a punch.

Not sure what he can do against TK though.

ShadowFyre
There is nothing he can do besides get tossed around.

TheVaultDweller
Without TK, I could see the Hulk eventually managing to tear enough of the Fallen apart to stop it. However, the Fallen can simply TK lift Hulk and toss him around all day, and the Hulk would never get close enough to mount an attack.

KingD19
Hulk gets TK'd directly onto Fallen's spear thingy. There's pretty much no way he can win, as the pyramid was indeed lifted by Fallen to further help expose the "Sun Harvester". So Hulk gets tossed around before getting gored eventually.

StealthRanger
Fallen can also teleport, and Hulk's wowhere near fast enough to blitz so, Fallen could just play keepaway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.