Quicksilver(AoU) vs Captain America,Winter Soldier and Emil Blonsky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emil Blonsky is on super serum.

Solid47
Quicksilver stomps. He's too fast for them.

KingD19
None of them are fast enough to hit him if he's prepared.

Although he can't really hurt Abomination.

ShadowFyre
He could barely budge an unprepared Thor with his back turned. Almost ripped his shoulder out trying to grab Mjolnir. He is gonna bounce off blonsky.

FrothByte
Are we talking Emil Blonsky SS serum or Abomination? He's going to knock himself out if he crashes into Abom.

ShadowFyre
Oh yeah, good call if its just blonsky, this team gets destroyed.

no it's only Super Soldier Serum Blonsky when he fought with Hulk first time

Juk3n
Id say Cap could react if he was prepared. In AOU QS only ever attacked the unprepared. Cap gets the benefit of the doubt because Reasons of Cap.

TheVaultDweller
I'd say Quicksilver wins. His speed + his damage output should be too much for the team. Only way I could see him losing is by getting overconfident and doing something stupid, because he did seem somewhat cocky in AoU.

FrothByte
I don't know. In AoU QS rammed into an unprepared Cap from behind and all it did was flip Cap in the air and he landed on his feat completely unharmed. The other time he punched Cap in the face Cap was busy fighting ultronbots.

In a 1 on 1 fight I actually believe Cap has a good chance if winning. Afd WS and Blonsky who have badically the same stats as Cap and I'm leaning towards the team.

KingD19
With Blonsky and Bucky both concentrating fire on Pietro, I could see maybe he gets tagged pretty hard by Cap. He did get shot on accident when his focus wasn't on the bullet, and Cap has already taken him down when he was distracted.

TheVaultDweller
And yet at the same time he was fast enough to plug out all the power cables in Stark's lab before anyone else could do anything, and when really going all out was able to utterly wreck a whole group of Ultron bots with a single dash. Also, exactly what gear do the team members have? Where is the fight? These kinds of factors make a massive difference in this kind of matchup.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
And yet at the same time he was fast enough to plug out all the power cables in Stark's lab before anyone else could do anything, and when really going all out was able to utterly wreck a whole group of Ultron bots with a single dash. Also, exactly what gear do the team members have? Where is the fight? These kinds of factors make a massive difference in this kind of matchup.

Well yeah but power cords don't fight back. And while I agree that he can do a number on the team before they're able to land a hit, when they finally do land a hit and Pietro gets distracted long enough for the team to get their hands on him - it's over.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
Well yeah but power cords don't fight back. And while I agree that he can do a number on the team before they're able to land a hit, when they finally do land a hit and Pietro gets distracted long enough for the team to get their hands on him - it's over.

Well, I personally see them struggling to land said hit, unless he acts stupidly. He was fast enough to disarm Klaw, remove the clip, remove all the individual bullets, stack them neatly in a row, then circle around and stand on Klaw's other side again, in under a second. Friendly fire, from a blindspot, while he was facing his actual enemies, and Cap tagging him after he had just taken a hard hit when trying to grab Mjolnir, is hardly proof that these guys can tag him when he is battle ready and focused on them. I still think he would have to get overconfident for any of these to manage any kind of effective hit. Remember, he seems to have an added degree of durability in speed mode as well, or he wouldn't have been able to punch and charge Ultron bots apart without breaking his own bones.

FrothByte
Yes but Klaw had no idea whom he was up against. Whenever he hit any of the Avengers it was when the Avengers were distracted with someone else. Now if Cap was fully prepared for him, I'm pretty sure Cap will land a hit eventually. Not saying Cap would win especially if it's one on one. I just think the super soldier serum gives them reflexes fast enough to land a hit eventually.

Kinda like a house cat can sometimes react fast enough to avoid a bullet sometimes.

ShadowFyre
I dont know. That scene with the clip, bullets and gun and all was pretty far out of their league speedwise. The bot dash scene would be impressive if they werent so paper thin that petite human women could just punch a hole in them.

juggerman
Didn't QS get exhausted during the train scene? Maybe they could tire him out? Dunno how but it's a thought

Henry_Pym
Bucky blitz's Magneto's third favorite child.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I dont know. That scene with the clip, bullets and gun and all was pretty far out of their league speedwise. The bot dash scene would be impressive if they werent so paper thin that petite human women could just punch a hole in them.

That's exaggerating a bit much don't you think? At no stage did "petite human women" (plural) just "punch holes" in them. Those bots were capable of digging through concrete, busting through walls, and Maria Hill shot one multiple times to no effect. Widow did well against them, but that is a testament to her own combat abilities. Also, she never simply punched holes through any of them (she used skills, tech and weapons), and she is hardly your average person in anyways. Unless you think the average petite woman can steamroll multiple heavily armed opponents on a battlefield (like she did against the Chitauri and Hydra, as well), or take out Hawkeye shortly after being backhanded by the Hulk? On the flip side, Pietro literally made one's entire chest area seemingly come apart with a single speed amped punch.

Juk3n
Off topic, the ultron/stark bots were PIS bots, plain and simple.

Built under Starks specifications for advanced urban warfare and pacification.
Can dig through concrete.
Can take bullets with no ill effect.

Can have holes punched through and be ripped apart, literally limb from limb by non-amped combatants....sorta like legos. They are contradictory in design and a testament to Whedons lost grip on cohesive story writing.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Juk3n
be ripped apart, literally limb from limb by non-amped combatants....sorta like legos.

Wow, a lotta hatred towards the Ultron bots. Refresh my memory when exactly this happened? Name the instances where Hawkeye and Widow (the un-amped combatants) simply tore bots limb from limb, as opposed to using their highly advanced weapons and training to take them out? We see Cap, Thor, Vision and Hulk literally grab bots and tear off limbs (Hulk even bites one's head off IIRC) but all of them have strength well beyond that of a regular human. And again, acting like being taken out by two of the top SHIELD agents in the world, armed with some of the best tech in the world, is a low showing. If some random schmuck with a handgun managed to take one out, then they can be seen as PIS bots. Being taken out by Avengers, who have fought the Chitauri, Hydra, and scores of other enemies between them, is not PIS. It just shows how good the team is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.