The Pope Bows to Obama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
I never thought the Pope and the Catholic Church would sell out to the liberal agenda.

He refuses to talk about Radical Islam

He refuses to condemn abortion.

He would rather talk about climate change and supporting the Iran deal.

This is a epic disgrace.

AsbestosFlaygon
The current Pope is a liberal democrat.

Surtur
In the past there were Popes that gave parties with hookers and shit. What happened?

Robtard
No one can resist the God-Emperor Obama

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/rfcwfnbdpw1frkngc6p3.jpg

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
No one can resist the God-Emperor Obama

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/rfcwfnbdpw1frkngc6p3.jpg

You would say that. You worship men.

Omega Vision
The Pope recently said that conservatives who accuse him of being Marxist should read the Bible because he's basically just following his interpretation of what Jesus wanted out of us.

The same conservatives who are blasting the Pope now would be trumpeting "Papal infallibility" if he were supporting their backward causes.

Robtard
This new Pope is pretty epic. Caring for the poor, sick and needy, leaving future generations a healthy planet, who could possibly be against that.

Omega Vision
He did just compare transgender people to nuclear weapons, but that's one blackmark against lots of gold stars so I'll let it slide...sort of.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He did just compare transgender people to nuclear weapons, but that's one blackmark against lots of gold stars so I'll let it slide...sort of.

Oh sure you let that slide. Cause he's a liberal.

Robtard

Ha, missed that one. WTF though. But I wasn't expecting a leader that I'd agree on every single issue on.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Oh sure you let that slide. Cause he's a liberal.
No, I understand it because Catholic doctrine unfortunately has no room for something like trans people so I'm not expecting him to bend that far.

He's making enough other good points and taking up enough good causes that I'm not going to hate him over it, but I do wish he'd preach more tolerance and acceptance rather than condemnation in that regard.

Surtur
I'm serious though there was a Pope that legitimately threw parties with hookers. Just sayin...

One Big Mob
He did just compare transgender people to nuclear weapons, but that's one blackmark against lots of gold stars so I'll let it slide...sort of. Sounds like an ok fella then.

Also the title made me laugh hard.

psmith81992
Originally posted by Robtard
This new Pope is pretty epic. Caring for the poor, sick and needy, leaving future generations a healthy planet, who could possibly be against that.

He's not the best pope but he's a very good one.

BackFire
I never thought the Pope and the Catholic Church would sell out to the liberal agenda.

This is a epic disgrace.

In his speech to congress he did condemn abortion. "The Golden Rule also reminds us of our responsibility to protect and defend human life at every stage of its development."

He also mentioned religious fundamentalism. ""We know that no religion is immune from forms of individual delusion or ideological extremism. This means that we must be especially attentive to every type of fundamentalism, whether religious or of any other kind. A delicate balance is required to combat violence perpetrated in the name of a religion, an ideology or an economic system, while also safeguarding religious freedom, intellectual freedom and individual freedoms. But there is another temptation which we must especially guard against: the simplistic reductionism which sees only good or evil; or, if you will, the righteous and sinners."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/09/pope-francis-congress-best-lines-climate-abortion

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Sounds like an ok fella then.

Also the title made me laugh hard.

It was either the pope bends over, or he bows. Either way that's what happenedlaughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by BackFire
In his speech to congress he did condemn abortion. "The Golden Rule also reminds us of our responsibility to protect and defend human life at every stage of its development."

He also mentioned religious fundamentalism. ""We know that no religion is immune from forms of individual delusion or ideological extremism. This means that we must be especially attentive to every type of fundamentalism, whether religious or of any other kind. A delicate balance is required to combat violence perpetrated in the name of a religion, an ideology or an economic system, while also safeguarding religious freedom, intellectual freedom and individual freedoms. But there is another temptation which we must especially guard against: the simplistic reductionism which sees only good or evil; or, if you will, the righteous and sinners."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/09/pope-francis-congress-best-lines-climate-abortion

No idea what that has to do with Islam?

BackFire
The problem with radical Islam is the 'radical' part, more so than the 'Islam' part. Which is what the Pope is getting at there, without stupidly condemning an entire religion.

Lestov16
Basically, as evidenced by Trump's boycott of Fox News and ostracism of John Boehner, pubbies have zero problem turning on their so called allies and heroes when it suits their needs. It is funny how Kim Davis's homophobia is regarded as heroic by pubbies, but when THE POPE OF CHRISTIANITY HIMSELF is seen being friendly with Obama and denouncing corporate greed, all of a sudden The Pope himself is some kind of monster.

Just shows how they use religion as a vehicle for their hate rather than to truly inspire peace and progress. And then they complain when Muslims do it LOL!

Time-Immemorial
The pope believes his religion is the only way to God. So he's taking a weak stance to dodge any controversy. I noticed no one cares when he said transgendered are like nuclear weapons.

psmith81992
Originally posted by Lestov16
Basically, as evidenced by Trump's boycott of Fox News and ostracism of John Boehner, pubbies have zero problem turning on their so called allies and heroes when it suits their needs. It is funny how Kim Davis's homophobia is regarded as heroic by pubbies, but when THE POPE OF CHRISTIANITY HIMSELF is seen being friendly with Obama and denouncing corporate greed, all of a sudden The Pope himself is some kind of monster.

Just shows how they use religion as a vehicle for their hate rather than to truly inspire peace and progress. And then they complain when Muslims do it LOL!

Uh you just described exactly what the democrats have done in the past when one of their own went off the radar. Double standards ftw laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial

You care more about corporate greed that provide jobs and income for people then the people who refuse to do anything to work and exploit the system. Corporations have to make money to support all this unemployment they have to pay for as well. Lest when you get out of college you will work. Probably for a corporation and you will thank them for giving you a job and a paycheck.

BackFire
The pope believes his religion is the only way to God. So he's taking a weak stance to dodge any controversy. I noticed no one cares when he said transgendered are like nuclear weapons.

Do you not read? Omega specifically mentioned that as something worthy of criticism. Simply that because this pope is much more modern and less stupid/bigoted/closed minded it's not something worth condemning the man as a whole for.

Time-Immemorial
Do you not read? Omega specifically mentioned that as something worthy of criticism. Simply that because this pope is much more modern and less stupid/bigoted/closed minded it's not something worth condemning the man as a whole for.

I'm talking about the liberal media said nothing, not one person on a dead movie forum.. Can you imagine if Trump had said that?? laughing out loud

BackFire
I'm talking about the liberal media said nothing, not one person on a dead movie forum.. Can you imagine if Trump had said that?? laughing out loud

There are various news stories about it online right now.

Time-Immemorial
There are various news stories about it online right now.

Anything on tv? Cause I haven't seen one thing. MSLSD forgot to mention it as well.

Lestov16
So you believe people should pay for healthcare? That the amount of one's material wealth should determine who lives or dies? Or that a Wal-Mart employee makes just enough to live on while the Koch Bros have enough money to sustain themselves and their future families for several generations? You honestly think they should just hoard all that money for themselves while there are kids starving on the street?

If that'd the pubbies mindset, you guys are phucked up sociopaths.

Time-Immemorial
I just googled Pope Transfender Nuclear cogent. Not one mainstream media outlet picked it up.

Google ftw

Time-Immemorial
So you believe people should pay for healthcare? That the amount of one's material wealth should determine who lives or dies? Or that a Wal-Mart employee makes just enough to live on while the Koch Bros have enough money to sustain themselves and their future families for several generations? You honestly think they should just hoard all that money for themselves while there are kids starving on the street?

Do you give money you earn to starving kids kids on the street? Which corporations are you talking about? Have you confirmed they don't have any philopatric giving or charities they support?

Proof of any of your claims?

BackFire
Anything on tv? Cause I haven't seen one thing. MSLSD forgot to mention it as well.

Seeing as he said this in February, no one on TV is going to talk about it now.

Time-Immemorial
Funny it never came up then. And why isn't it coming up now?

BackFire
Funny it never came up then. And why isn't it coming up now?

How do you know it was never brought up on TV back when he initially said it? Maybe it was briefly and you just missed it.

And why would they bring it up now? News outlets are currently talking about things he over the last couple days, it would be strange to randomly being up something that was said months ago.

Time-Immemorial
You would think it would have been brought up considering he is here now. But they are simply leaving it out.

That's the praetorian gaurd of the media, they will blast trump and protect those who fit their agenda.

If you can't see this, we will never agree on anything.

BackFire
You would think it would have been brought up considering he is here now. But they are simply leaving it out.

That's the praetorian gaurd of the media, they will blast trump and protect those who fit their agenda.

If you can't see this, we will never agree on anything.

They are talking about Trump more because 1) He is running for president. The pope is not running for president. 2) The pope is deeply invested in a religion that at its core has (dumb) issues with gay people and transgender people, so it's expected that the pope holds some poor views on that subject and spending too much time attacking him over it is a pointless and redundant endeavor that will serve no purpose.

psmith81992

Congratulations, you've just illustrated a first grader's understanding of republicans and democrats.

Star428
Originally posted by psmith81992
He's not the best pope but he's a very good one.

LOL. Sure he is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXZv9DDCBYw#t=327

Wake up. I thought you were a conservative.

psmith81992
Originally posted by Star428
LOL. Sure he is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXZv9DDCBYw#t=327

Wake up. I thought you were a conservative.

I'm a rational conservative. I fully believe in conservative policies while also maintaining a modicum of objectivity.

Omega Vision
I am the liberal media, you fool.

Star428
The pope believes his religion is the only way to God.

The Pope (the current one, anyway) is a liar. He's no servant of God. Not the true God, anyway. His "god" (little "g"wink is Satan.

Omega Vision
Oh boy, we went there.

FinalAnswer
Everyone who disagrees with Star's narrowminded point of view is a Satanist Liberal Muslim.

psmith81992
Ok when you start claiming that the Pope worships Satan and Obama is his master, you've moved past conservative and onto full blown tin foil wearing hat nut job.

Time-Immemorial
They are talking about Trump more because 1) He is running for president. The pope is not running for president. 2) The pope is deeply invested in a religion that at its core has (dumb) issues with gay people and transgender people, so it's expected that the pope holds some poor views on that subject and spending too much time attacking him over it is a pointless and redundant endeavor that will serve no purpose.

You are bullshitting me and you know it.

Star428
Ok when you start claiming that the Pope worships Satan and Obama is his master, you've moved past conservative and onto full blown tin foil wearing hat nut job.

LOL. Obviously, you're another deceived fool who is not even worth trying to reason with since all you're going to do is attack/insult anyone who presents you with the truth. Guess you don't realize that the one-world government the pope was recently calling for was propheseid in the bible as being part of the anti-christ's plan. IF you had ever studied bible prophecy you would know this. Think whatever u like. I know the truth though. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Psmith is an idiot, put him on ignore, he's worse then a liberal, he's a troll.

Star428
Psmith is an idiot, put him on ignore, he's worse then a liberal, he's a troll.

Well, he does make good points when talking about gun ownership rights and some other important issues like immigration despite his ignorance on this subject. Afterall, the pope has deceived over a billion people at least so psmith is not alone on that. Even though he just insulted me I'm not going to put him on ignore just yet but I will ignore anymore of his ignorant replies in this thread.

BackFire
You are bullshitting me and you know it.

No, everything I said is perfectly reasonable, which is why you probably think it's bullshit.

Time-Immemorial
Oh boy, we went there.

Its well known that the catholic church believes false doctrine and does not follow the Bible at all.

Time-Immemorial
No, everything I said is perfectly reasonable, which is why you probably think it's bullshit.

Agree to disagree

BackFire
Agree to disagree

I don't agree to that.

psmith81992
That's your hilarious answer to everything. You two idiots embarrass conservatives by flooding this forum with your tin foil hat wearing buffoonery. We have a few equivalents on the other side of the coin but they don't happen to post as much. Continue "ignoring" me, fools.

Time-Immemorial
I don't agree to that.

Oh well I do.

So we disagree.

Time-Immemorial
That's your hilarious answer to everything. You two idiots embarrass conservatives by flooding this forum with your tin foil hat wearing buffoonery. We have a few equivalents on the other side of the coin but they don't happen to post as much. Continue "ignoring" me, fools.

You are the biggest buffoon on this forum, and you appear to be catholic, even worse.

Star428
All one has to do is do a google search for "one-world government biblical" and you'll get a ton of articles on the subject. I could take the time to actually post a link but I feel I would just be wasting my time as people here would just scoff at it, as usual.

Time-Immemorial
All one has to do is do a google search for "one-world government biblical" and you'll get a ton of articles on the subject. I could take the time to actually post a link but I feel I would just be wasting my time as people here would just scoff at it, as usual.

People know whats going on, or simply dont care because its in line with their beliefs, its obvious we are moving towards a one world government and one world religion.

Star428
People know whats going on, or simply dont care because its in line with their beliefs, its obvious we are moving towards a one world government and one world religion.

thumb up

Time-Immemorial
See why you have to put this moron on ignore?

Q99

This is a epic disgrace.

This is a surprise why?

He's pro-peace and anti-nuclear weapons, the Iran deal is in both those directions.

He's pro-stability and environment, so, climate change (climate change affects crops which can thus affect stability due to hunger and such).

Abortion's not covered in the bible, and everyone knows the RCC's stance on it anyway. There's no need to put it as top of the agenda when there's plenty of other high-priority things to talk about that have less focus.

He'd rather deal with Islam by dialog and having it be less radical/more live-in-peace-y, than fiery rhetoric. Though he is still solidly anti-terrorism.

This is Pope Francis. There are no surprises about any of these stances.

Omega Vision
Well, he does make good points when talking about gun ownership rights and some other important issues like immigration despite his ignorance on this subject. Afterall, the pope has deceived over a billion people at least so psmith is not alone on that. Even though he just insulted me I'm not going to put him on ignore just yet but I will ignore anymore of his ignorant replies in this thread. Originally posted by psmith81992
That's your hilarious answer to everything. You two idiots embarrass conservatives by flooding this forum with your tin foil hat wearing buffoonery. We have a few equivalents on the other side of the coin but they don't happen to post as much. Continue "ignoring" me, fools. Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
You are the biggest buffoon on this forum, and you appear to be catholic, even worse.
http://media.giphy.com/media/ftXvsSyRzKXXG/giphy-facebook_s.jpg

psmith81992
I don't know where TI gets his material but he needs to work on it. First I was a democrat now I'm catholic. For the millionth time, I'm a conservative/republican Jew.

Bardock42
I don't know where TI gets his material but he needs to work on it. First I was a democrat now I'm catholic. For the millionth time, I'm a conservative/republican Jew.

Yeah, but that's exactly what you'd say if you were a Catholic liberal democrat, isn't it?

psmith81992
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, but that's exactly what you'd say if you were a Catholic liberal democrat, isn't it?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/62213171.jpg

Emperordmb
What the **** is wrong with those two? (Star and TI, not Obama and the Pope)

Surtur
I noticed no one cares when he said transgendered are like nuclear weapons.

I am personally glad the pope has decided to address the horrors radiation can cause. I know I see a trans-gender person and think "just being near you is quite literally lethal to me good sir/madam/however you self identify".

Star428
Originally posted by Emperordmb
What the **** is wrong with those two? (Star and TI, not Obama and the Pope)

We're actually awake and know a little bit about what the Bible says about a "one-world government". Unlike people like you who walk around with their head in the sand.

Star428
See why you have to put this moron on ignore?

I noticed the photo he posted along with his entire post is gone. I didn't realize a person (except for a mod) could remove an entire post and make it seem like he never posted.

Time-Immemorial
Ush removed it.

Star428
For all the people ignorant of what bible says about "one-world government":

http://www.endtime.com/new-world-order/

http://www.gotquestions.org/one-world-government.html

The Bible never actually says the words"one-world government" but to anyone who understands even just a little bit about bible prophecy it's clear that's what it's talking about. Anyone who denies this is either ignorant or, like the pope, trying to intentionally deceive people.

Surtur
Then again the bible just plain has a lot of stupid shit in it.

Emperordmb
Just because the Bible says the Anti-Christ would rule all nations as a one-world government doesn't inherently make any one-world government bad. If some evil dude takes over the world, obviously he's going to do so in a government that spans the entire world. This doesn't make any one-world government inherently evil however.

Also, if any dumbass actually thinks that the Pope is the Anti-Christ, there are numerous other reasons why this idea is retarded, but he won't live long enough for such a shift in government to even happen, so he can hardly be the Anti-Christ that rules some evil one-world government, as it's simply not something that can take place in the rest of his lifespan.

Even taking everything Star provided at face value, it still doesn't mean nearly what he's trying to imply it means.

Surtur
It'd be awesome if the pope WAS the anti-Christ because then we could literally send an infant to kill the anti-Christ if need be. Or just like a strong gust of wind really.

It would also mean the anti-Christ was hilariously inept at his job. I mean as far as crimes against humanity..Miley Cyrus has probably done more damage.

Mindset
Originally posted by Surtur
It'd be awesome if the pope WAS the anti-Christ because then we could literally send an infant to kill the anti-Christ if need be. Or just like a strong gust of wind really. Obama will save us.

red g jacks
He did just compare transgender people to nuclear weapons, but that's one blackmark against lots of gold stars so I'll let it slide...sort of. i agree

as someone who is a big fan of nuclear weapons i was very offended by the comparison. you couldn't even blow up a small village using a transgender person... compared to nukes they're just about useless.

i suppose technically a trans person could be the one firing the nukes... but then again they'd probably just get us preemptively nuked by some other country by issuing a trigger warning before pressing the button.

red g jacks
Originally posted by Surtur
It'd be awesome if the pope WAS the anti-Christ because then we could literally send an infant to kill the anti-Christ if need be. Or just like a strong gust of wind really.

It would also mean the anti-Christ was hilariously inept at his job. I mean as far as crimes against humanity..Miley Cyrus has probably done more damage. how would an infant murder a grown man?

or do you mean you'd infect the infant with aids and then sell him to pope as a sex slave?

NemeBro
Originally posted by red g jacks
i suppose technically a trans person could be the one firing the nukes... but then again they'd probably just get us preemptively nuked by some other country by issuing a trigger warning before pressing the button. lol thumb up

Q99

red g jacks
does it fit marx?

Bardock42
does it fit marx?

Yeah, but I think he has the being dead issue, so it's probably not him either

Q99
Mm, arguable. He did say religion is the opiate of the masses, but is that pompous? I'd expect something a lot more self-inflating and directly against god specifically.

Bentley
does it fit marx?

He wasn't much of a powerful man during his lifetime.

red g jacks
yea obviously its not a literal interpretation of the story. but maybe his legacy is an entity into itself.

Star428
Anyone who trusts the current pope is just another deceived fool. Whether or not he is actually the antichrist himself (probability is pretty high he is) is irrelevant. The point is that he supports, and in fact, he was actually calling for one as I pointed out in my other thread, the "one-world government" ruled by the false Christ propheseid in the Bible. Anyone who calls for something like that is not on God's side no matter how much people here wanna believe he is. Sorry if you Catholics don't like it but your leader is an agent of Satan and is deceiving over a billion people.

Star428
Checkout the eye-opening article below titled "Even Satan claims to be a Christian":

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's%20Corner/Doctrines/angel_of_light.htm

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."-2nd Corinthians 11:14

People don't realize just how cunning and manipulative Satan is. He mixes lies with the truth to cleverly deceive people.

Q99
Checkout the eye-opening article below titled "Even Satan claims to be a Christian":

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's%20Corner/Doctrines/angel_of_light.htm

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."-2nd Corinthians 11:14

People don't realize just how cunning and manipulative Satan is. He mixes lies with the truth to cleverly deceive people.

So you're saying the bible is wrong about saying what the False Prophet says? I don't think that's how the bible is supposed to work, if one believes in it.

It's not that someone can't be anti-christ and hide it, it's that the writing directly says he'll openly speak against god.

Also, of course Satan is a Christian, he first-hand knows how it works.

Now, mind you, Satan is not a major figure in the bible (for example, snake in Eden? Definitely not Satan) and spends a lot of time talking with, not opposing, god (see: Job), but anyway, supernatural figures in the bible are, by default, Christian.

Surtur
You know what..I want to say f*ck the pope now. He's just a hypocrite like all the rest. In a recent speech of his he talked about rejecting all forms of discrimination. But then he also went on to say it is a "human right" to refuse same sex marriage licenses. What a piece of shit.

red g jacks
yea...how dare the pope pay lip service to catholic doctrine... let's lynch this clown

Surtur
If he's going to say shit like that he shouldn't be talking about rejecting all forms of discrimination. You're acting like it is a bad thing to point out the hypocrisy. I never said lynch him, just that he was a piece of shit.

red g jacks
i was thinking more like you should be able to read between the lines... he has conflicting pressures on him.. that's why he makes statements like that. if you honestly think that makes him a piece of shit then it's probably just cause you don't know enough about catholicism.

Surtur
I do know enough, and I still find him hypocritical.

AsbestosFlaygon
The main problem is Pope Francis is very liberal, but his faith (RCC itself) is very conservative.

As the head honcho of the RCC sect, I presume his views on some matters (ie. Abortion, same-sex marriages, etc.) would be polarizing, thus it would seem like he's a hypocrite on some issues, when in fact he is just following the RCC doctrines on said issues.

I don't agree with his views on these issues, but I kinda understand the stance he has to take as the Pope.

Surtur
"Just following doctrine" isn't much of an excuse though.

Adam Grimes
I guess you have to play by the rules, even if you're the pope.

long pig

Time-Immemorial
Who took that oath?

long pig
Who took that oath?
That's the oath of a Jesuit. The pope is a high Jesuit priest.

I don't do conspiracy theories, but this guy doesn't need help looking shady.

Robtard
So he wants to burn the heretic, big deal.

long pig
Quiet, you!

Finish mowing the lawn and you can go have your siesta.

Surtur
I'd love to see the Pope attempt to flay anyone or strangle them to death. An aborted baby fetus could kill this guy.

Surtur
So wow apparently the Pope had a "secret" meeting with Kim Davis. So much for the whole "rejecting discrimination" thing huh? Or let me guess..will we just brush this off as another thing the Pope "had" to do?

Star428
I just discovered this video on you tube and it's really interesting. I always knew about the Bible talking about the mark of the beast but I never would've imagined that it's related to which day people regard as the Sabbath day. But, the video does help support my belief that the Pope is not on God's side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwXv5JP3olA

Even though that the caption underneath the video says it's around 7 or 8 minutes long it's really only like 5 or 6 minutes because the last couple of minutes it just shows a still picture of the pope. Don't knowwhy they did that. Seemed unnecessary to me.

Surtur
All one has to do is go to 1:16 in that video to see what utter nonsense it is.

They say the popes title adds up to 666. This is the type of evidence they are citing for their claims. How does someone see that and still take the video seriously?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.