TCW Grievous vs. Agen Kolar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Battle takes place on neutral ground

*Sabers only

Bonus: TCW Grievous is upgraded to his Labyrinth of Evil version

Kurk
Grievous

Deronn_solo
Agen.

Grievous is a walking mat for all council members in TCW.

Emperordmb
GG

McP
Agen takes TCW Grievous. LoE Grievous held his own against Mace, so it might be a quite different story. Still, Dooku believed that (depends of book's version) Grievous might have a problems against masters of Ti/Drallig's caliber. Split, perhaps?

Selenial
Originally posted by McP
Still, Dooku believed that (depends of book's version) Grievous might have a problems against masters of Ti/Drallig's caliber. Split, perhaps?

I thought the book version where Shaak Ti was quoted turned out to be faked entirely? Am I wrong? I need to get my hands on this quote if so mmm

|King Joker|
I think McP is referring to this:

Selenial
Yes, that's the quote I know. Others used to say there was a version of the book in which Shaak Ti replaced Drallig however, so the line would read "Shaak Ti or Obi-Wan Kenobi"...

Aurbere
Yeah, I think that was deduced to be false.

SunRazer
TCW Grievous was written to be an inferior to any worthwhile fighter on the Council without advantageous circumstances. Agen takes this.

Kolar loses to LoE Grievous, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.