Cronal vs Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Bantha seems to know more about Revan than me, so I'm curious if he thinks Revan can win.

Nargaroth
Troll thread,huh?

DarthAnt66
Depends on the votes.

NewGuy01
Cronal mind-rapes.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Cronal mind-rapes.

Nargaroth
Cronal mind-rapes.

I guess Cronal's Tp> Vitiate, right?

DarthAnt66
((He's trolling.))

Zenwolf
Ehh...Cronal while powerful, isn't a combat oriented person so....yeah, spite thread here.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, Cronal is more of a prep master than anything else.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Yeah, Cronal is more of a prep master than anything else.

Eh well ok I may have misspoke, he should be quite capable of combat but yes he's more prep than random. However even random, he is quite potent with his abilities, being apart of the Sorcerers of Rhand who are noted as quite a powerful bunch, prior before joining Palpatine's Empire and further augmenting his knowledge of The Dark.

Still though I wouldn't put Cronal in league with Revan as far as combat abilities go, he might pull some interesting stops but it wouldn't be enough.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA

SunRazer
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA

You've used that too much. Doesn't work anymore. Next time, reserve it for your Bandon/Malak charades.

DarthAnt66
Doesn't get old, IMO.

Revanchiste
Bantha seems to know more about Revan than me, so I'm curious if he thinks Revan can win.
Ho yhea.. in a kagath??? AWWWWSOOOoooooOOOMMEE !

Darth Revan Could have resited Vitiate in the first place.
He had planned a delay bomb in his mind that would partialy erase his memories....

So yhea we are talking about sheming abilities context.... Fock it's like the deceiver V.S Tzeench... Cannot decide myself....
O.k the two are going to meet in a place full of deadly trap.. Cronal will endgage the fight... But as he keep loosing he get closer to the objective as Rhand sorcerer his life matter not and he have chosen how he would die.... He will blow the planet appart with some pre-installed bomb killing himself with revan... But Revan might be able to counter plan a protection that could save himself from such things.. Remember Darth Traya surviving Malachor V...

Ho yhea laerte au gogol les enfants alerte au gogol !!!

WildBantha88
The battle will begin and end with Telepathy. Cronal will immediately try and mind rape Revan and the battle will more or less be the two of them looking at each other. If Revan overcome s the telepathy then Cronal is nothing more than an old man in a hoverchair, and Cronal will die. So the question is can Revan beat a Cronal scale mental assault? It's a good question, Cronal has cast telepathy on a planetary scale, driving his entire army insane, and has forcefully ripped knowledge out of powerful Sith spirits, but on the other hand Revan has had a TP battle with Vitiate. My conclusion is that Revan would win but it would be the second toughest TP battle he has ever been in

AncientPower
Revan = Vitiate + Dread Masters in TP. Cronal stands no chance.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by WildBantha88
The battle will begin and end with Telepathy. Cronal will immediately try and mind rape Revan and the battle will more or less be the two of them looking at each other. If Revan overcome s the telepathy then Cronal is nothing more than an old man in a hoverchair, and Cronal will die. So the question is can Revan beat a Cronal scale mental assault? It's a good question, Cronal has cast telepathy on a planetary scale, driving his entire army insane, and has forcefully ripped knowledge out of powerful Sith spirits, but on the other hand Revan has had a TP battle with Vitiate. My conclusion is that Revan would win but it would be the second toughest TP battle he has ever been in

Wasn't the TP and army thing because of some rune stones or something like that though? I can't remember. Though when did he rip knowledge out of Dark side spirits?

Although that's pretty nice considering normally dark side spirits are described as powerful Sith Lords.

Just to note, he also does have a Sith talisman which helps boost his defense abilities ontop of his inherant abilities and Force Mastery.

Not saying it helps him win here, but just sharing that interesting bit as I've recently come across some neato info.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Wasn't the TP and army thing because of some rune stones or something like that though? I can't remember. Though when did he rip knowledge out of Dark side spirits?

Although that's pretty nice considering normally dark side spirits are described as powerful Sith Lords.

Just to note, he also does have a Sith talisman which helps boost his defense abilities ontop of his inherant abilities and Force Mastery.

Not saying it helps him win here, but just sharing that interesting bit as I've recently come across some neato info. I ca n provide quotes when I get home. He physically cut out parts of his soldiers brains by manipulating Meltmassif, but the only way he controls Meltmassif is by mind dominating the creatures who use it to express their physical form. So he mind dominated these creatures in order to cut out his soldiers sanity. And I believe it's stated that the sheer number of his tie fighters completely overwhelmed an entire fleet.

Also the Sith spirit he knowledge drained was a notable one but I can't remember his name

Zenwolf
I ca n provide quotes when I get home. He physically cut out parts of his soldiers brains by manipulating Meltmassif, but the only way he controls Meltmassif is by mind dominating the creatures who use it to express their physical form. So he mind dominated these creatures in order to cut out his soldiers sanity. And I believe it's stated that the sheer number of his tie fighters completely overwhelmed an entire fleet.

Also the Sith spirit he knowledge drained was a notable one but I can't remember his name

I recall the Meltmassif stuff, but wasn't sure if he actually controlled all them himself or if it was some outside source.

Hmm....but alright.

Zenwolf
Oh Bantha, I think I found the Sith spirit. Dathka Graush.

WildBantha88
Yes sir that is him. He was a prodigy at Alchemy and that's where Cronal learned his alchemy

EDIT: the beings that control the Meltmassif were called Melters

DarthAnt66
Given we are discussing the guy who willed himself back from the dead, held his own against the Dread and Vitiate for 300 years, and could successfully harness the power of the Star Forge and Malachor, he's going to be laughing at Cronal's attempt.

Zenwolf
Yes sir that is him. He was a prodigy at Alchemy and that's where Cronal learned his alchemy

EDIT: the beings that control the Meltmassif were called Melters

Yeah just looked up some stuff for him, transforming his own heart into a crystal, pretty nice and bringing back the dead

Revanchiste
Given we are discussing the guy who willed himself back from the dead, held his own against the Dread and Vitiate for 300 years, and could successfully harness the power of the Star Forge and Malachor, he's going to be laughing at Cronal's attempt.

Cronal go kamikaze. We already seen powerfull darkside user user force storm powers beyond their control in desperate situation...

+Dark = The force in it's cosmic form mostly... But You know Rhand sorcerer the force come from living things thus failurable thing with an end, we cannot even conceiv that the endless Dark doom of all living things come from there blablabla...

"Revan = Vitiate + Dread Masters in TP. Cronal stands no chance."
Since the begining of mandalorian war XDXDXDXDXDXD Revan troll via overpower since 2001. His first know TK feat was creating illusion base on post cognition and share it on mass scale via TP.....
For Revan things are simple the force simply obey his will....

"Though when did he rip knowledge out of Dark side spirits?"

Hum not impressive Revan was able too...

As you see their abilities would be better use in a kaggath rather in direct fighting.. The match would be even more awsome...

WildBantha88
Given we are discussing the guy who willed himself back from the dead, held his own against the Dread and Vitiate for 300 years, and could successfully harness the power of the Star Forge and Malachor, he's going to be laughing at Cronal's attempt. you did see that I said Revan would win right?

But considering Cronal cast his TP on a planetary scale and has cast his TP through hyper-space which makes it sub dimensional and have a range of light years, no, its not going to be easy for Revan to win. Revan will win but not easily

DarthAnt66
Wasn't that mainly due to the Meltmassif or whatever it was called?

NewGuy01
That's not really the same as planetary telepathy. He wasn't able to influence their minds directly on a planetary scale; rather he was able to do by using an alchemical material. He can't do it without Revan's body being lined with meltmassif. It's hardly relevant in a standard fighting scenario.

Nargaroth
So, what are Cronal's unprepped feats?

WildBantha88
That's not really the same as planetary telepathy. He wasn't able to influence their minds directly on a planetary scale; rather he was able to do by using an alchemical material. He can't do it without Revan's body being lined with meltmassif. It's hardly relevant in a standard fighting scenario. you miss the point. He has to mind dom Melters in order to physically cut out the troopers brains which ended in insanity. Controlling Meltmassif is a telepathic feat and he his insanity feat is on a planetary scale. Each isolated price of Meltmassif would need already one Melter in it in order for Cronal to exert control over the substance. That makes it an army of Melters being mind dominated.

I may make a blog explaining this all better tomorrow on CV

FreshestSlice
You missed the point of it not even mattering here.

Revanchiste
I as said te best fight would not be a clash of force power or blade, but Rather a Kaggath...

NewGuy01
Controlling Meltmassif is a telepathic feat

I'm not entirely sure this is true. Isn't it also the case that Cronal can only manipulate Meltmassif because his nervous system is lined with it?

The meltmassif itself and his application of it was more contributive to the Shadow of Mindor feats than his own power.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Nargaroth
So, what are Cronal's unprepped feats?

Well his farsight was so incredible that even Sidious took note he was too powerful to ignore and removed him as a Prophet, placing him under Imp Intel. Knowing the obvious Force abilities, IE: TK, Force Grip and the like.

He could cast illusions, Mind Control/Drain Knowledge, noted as having a High Force Mastery, Farseeing.

Trained with the Sorcerers of Rhand who are a group of powerful Force Users, augmenting what he learned with Sith secrets from Korriban and the teachings of the Prophets of the Dark Side.

Although again he's more a prep guy with his abilities and resources at his disposal. This is to say he can't be used for random combat, just not against someone like Revan.

Deronn_solo
The fact that this thread is still being debated is disturbing.

WildBantha88
I'm not entirely sure this is true. Isn't it also the case that Cronal can only manipulate Meltmassif because his nervous system is lined with it?

The meltmassif itself and his application of it was more contributive to the Shadow of Mindor feats than his own power. the meltmassif lining his nervous system is for easy essence transfer in and out of his body. When he was planning on taking Luke Skywalkers body he explained how his style of essence transfer worked. He needed to line the subjects nervous system with meltmassif and then he could pour his consciousness into the body.

He didn't like his own body so he decided not to just copy Palpatine and grow clones of himself, instead opting to steal Lukes body so that he could live long enough to see the death of the universe.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Oh Bantha, I think I found the Sith spirit. Dathka Graush.
Fioufuuuuu.... That a big fish from what I can remeber......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.