Joruus C'baoth & Gethzerion vs Darth Traya & Talzin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
1. Drain is barred.

2. All-out

Fight takes place on Dathomir. Standard equipment (a red lightsaber for all except Talzin, who gets her magick sword, and Kreia gets three backup purple sabers in her robes). Morals off.

DarthAnt66
Traya doesn't use drain anyway, lol.

SunRazer
Uh, the one she used on the Council. If you're debating that it's not Drain I'll laugh.

Just all Draining powers (including Talzin's and Traya's) are banned.

DarthAnt66
I mean she wouldn't use drain in a fight anyway.

SunRazer
I'll make it morals off.

SunRazer
Bump.

Deronn_solo
Traya is out of here league, LAWL.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Traya is out of here league, LAWL.

How so? She holds up to Joruus fine.

I'm assuming Gethzerion would rather fight another Nightsister like Talzin.

SunRazer
Bump. If Traya's seen as the weak link, well, then Talzin can be seen as the strong link (she is). So, for you Traya lowballers, who wins?

Selenial
Traya > C'baoth
Talzin > Gethzerion

Team 2 confused

chingchangwalla
Yasssss C'Baoth finally in a versus. Ehh Traya isn't exactly getting stomped here but she still loses, Talzin takes C'Baoth in a great fight and Gethzerion takes Traya

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Gethzerion stomps Darth Traya.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Selenial
Traya > C'baoth

laughing out loud

Jmanghan
Geth and Talzin stalemate, its up to whoever survives Joruus and Traya.

Going with Joruus tho.

MythLord
Geth isn't stalemating Talzin, lol.

Anyways, Team 2. Talzin is certainly the MVP and while Traya is a weak link, I don't see her as outclassed by either Geth or C'baoth.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
Geth isn't stalemating Talzin, lol.

Anyways, Team 2. Talzin is certainly the MVP and while Traya is a weak link, I don't see her as outclassed by either Geth or C'baoth. Why isn't she?

She has similar feats and she was also a threat to Sidious.

MythLord
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Why isn't she?

She has similar feats and she was also a threat to Sidious.

Their feats aren't similar. Geth has nothing to match holding off Palpatine. And Palpatine considers everyone a threat, but Vader is canonically more powerful than Gethzerion and we all know where Vader stands compared to powerhouses of Palpatine's calibre.

Zenwolf
Their feats aren't similar. Geth has nothing to match holding off Palpatine. And Palpatine considers everyone a threat, but Vader is canonically more powerful than Gethzerion and we all know where Vader stands compared to powerhouses of Palpatine's calibre.

He is? Source?

Ziggystardust
I have yet to see any proof for this, can you tell me why this gets repeated?

MythLord
Originally posted by Zenwolf
He is? Source?

Selenial
laughing out loud

fite me, i dare u

Ziggystardust
1) that is not a canon source - even in legends

2) What part of that statement is regarding Force powers?

Edit : ninja'd by the ****

Jmanghan
Their feats aren't similar. Geth has nothing to match holding off Palpatine. And Palpatine considers everyone a threat, but Vader is canonically more powerful than Gethzerion and we all know where Vader stands compared to powerhouses of Palpatine's calibre. Vader can create Force Storms by getting ticked off?

Vader can take on Luke + A Powerful Nightsister at the same time?

Vader can make Palpatine so unbelievably scared that he completely denies access to and from the planet Vader is currently on?

Selenial
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Edit : ninja'd by the ****

reported smile

Zenwolf
Vader can create Force Storms by getting ticked off?

Well it's really just weather manipulation from what I'm reading, creating lighting storms, manipulating winds/clouds, which others have done. Granted not just by being angry, but still, controlling/manipulating the weather isn't that difficult apparently.

Plus Palps Dark Adepts can do all kinds of crazy/weird ***, but you wouldn't put them above Vader would you?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Well it's really just weather manipulation from what I'm reading, creating lighting storms, manipulating winds/clouds, which others have done. Granted not just by being angry, but still.

Plus Palps Dark Adepts can do all kinds of crazy/weird ***, but you wouldn't put them above Vader would you? No.

But I would if they could hang with Luke and another powerful Force User.

MythLord
Vader can create Force Storms by getting ticked off?

Vader can take on Luke + A Powerful Nightsister at the same time?

Vader can make Palpatine so unbelievably scared that he completely denies access to and from the planet Vader is currently on?

No, since he cannot summon lightning. He can create telekinetic storms, though.

Yeah, Vader can beat that version of Luke, I mean he is canonically better than her.

If Vader turned against Palpatine and survived the paranoid megalomaniacs insanity, I'd assume Palpy would be frightened and divert most of his forces to kill'em.

Anyways, I'm not in the mood to run in circles with your cancer again, go bug someone else about the characters you over/underrate.

Ziggystardust

Yeah, Vader can beat that version of Luke, I mean he is canonically better than her.

If Vader turned against Palpatine and survived the paranoid megalomaniacs insanity, I'd assume Palpy would be frightened and divert most of his forces to kill'em.

Anyways, I'm not in the mood to run in circles with your cancer again, go bug someone else about the characters you over/underrate.

Are you on your period already, I mean that's pretty harsh, even from you.

Jmanghan

Which is still pretty impressive, considering it was passive and not intentional.

This is post-ROTJ, so... no, Vader isn't beating that version of Luke, this is approximately 4 years after Luke beat Vader, and 2 years before DE, and Luke still needed help, despite this, Luke still struggled.

In all the non-canon instances of Vader turning against him, Palpatine has never showed any signs of fear whatsoever, in the alternate ending to TFUII, Vader ignites his saber and Palpatine just lights his ass up and kills him in seconds.

K, mate, still here if you wanna continue tho. wink

Jmanghan
Are you on your period already, I mean that's pretty harsh, even from you. He's mad because X2 >>> Kylo Ren.

"JUST BECAUSE A CHARACTER HAS SUPERIOR FEATS, DOES NOT MAKE THEM BETTER!"

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Selenial
fite me, i dare u

I'd end your career, tbh.

MythLord
Are you on your period already, I mean that's pretty harsh, even from you.

You should know, you are use to licking my pussy by this point. thumb up

Deronn_solo
Holy shit, that's disgusting.

Jmanghan
Holy shit, that's disgusting. Ikr, just glancing at his profile pic makes me wanna vomit.

Ziggystardust
You should know, you are use to licking my pussy by this point. thumb up

Not gonna lie, that's pretty messed up.

edit: It's not food

MythLord
Ikr, just glancing at his profile pic makes me wanna vomit.

Same reaction I have when I see your arguments, though at least you don't need to get hospitalised afterwards.

MythLord
Not gonna lie, that's pretty messed up.

So am I, your point?

Deronn_solo
Stop this banter guys, it's shit, and not in a good way.

Jmanghan
Same reaction I have when I see your arguments, though at least you don't need to get hospitalised afterwards. As opposed to your arguments, which do have the ability to put me in hospital from the cancer they bring. smile

MythLord
As opposed to your arguments, which do have the ability to put me in hospital from the cancer they bring. smile

There's a difference between the cancer of your post, and how your head starts hurting from the inability to comprehend actual logic, tbh.

Besides, for all I know, you could've infected yourself. Your head is a mess of tumours and chaos, tbh. I think the Joker is more sane than you, at this point.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Stop this banter guys, it's shit, and not in a good way.

thumb up this banter is absolutely horrific.

Deronn_solo
Yes.

Banter is a elegant art that very few people can master, and make entertaining reads. And no, just posting disgusting shit, and overly used jokes doesn't make it quality either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.