Vitiate vs Sidious vs Luke (Force Only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
1. Novel Vitiate, RotS Sidious, end of NR era Luke

2. SWTOR Vitiate, RotJ Sidious, NJO Luke

3. Valkorion, DE Sidious, Legacy era Luke

Fight takes place on Mortis. The Ones are watching over the fight - anybody who tries to escape, even as an essence, is destroyed.

Standard equipment and morals off.

Deronn_solo
LAWL, what?
Palpatine solos all rounds.

Edit: Are Luke and Palpatine teaming up, or is it a individual free-for-all?

DarthAnt66
Reported.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
LAWL, what?
Palpatine solos all rounds.

Edit: Are Luke and Palpatine teaming up, or is it a individual free-for-all?

Let's make it free-for-all, then. Edited.

Emperordmb
Yeah this is a mismatch

SunRazer
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah this is a mismatch

What? Even the edited version?

I was trolling before, lol. Too bad Legend wasn't around. I was waiting to see what arguments would come up in favor of Vitiate.

carthage
Vitiate wins

No one on team 2 has the force defense of a planetary shield.Vit oneshots

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by carthage
Vitiate wins

No one on team 2 has the force defense of a planetary shield.Vit oneshots
http://i.imgur.com/9RhCWsL.gif

SunRazer
I'm still waiting for the debate to ensue so I can unveil another quote for Palpatine.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Unveil pls Palpatine wank is always welcomed

SunRazer
Apparently it's already been unveiled (well, it should be, its been months now), but yeah, as of April 8, 2015, Emperor Palpatine is once again the most powerful Sith Lord of all history from an objective, third-person source. Goodbye, Vitiate!

The inevitable "Vitiate isn't even a Sith" rebuttal is bound to come out, though.

Sinious
Originally posted by SunRazer

The inevitable "Vitiate isn't even a Sith" rebuttal is bound to come out, though. Naturally.

Nargaroth
Apparently it's already been unveiled (well, it should be, its been months now), but yeah, as of April 8, 2015, Emperor Palpatine is once again the most powerful Sith Lord of all history from an objective, third-person source. Goodbye, Vitiate!

The inevitable "Vitiate isn't even a Sith" rebuttal is bound to come out, though.

What? Post the quote, bro.

SunRazer
At least, it has to be accepted Sidious > Vitiate during his time as the Sith Emperor, lol.

Sinious
At least, it has to be accepted Sidious > Vitiate during his time as the Sith Emperor, lol. Indeed. thumb up

SunRazer
Originally posted by Nargaroth
What? Post the quote, bro.

It's on my RotJ/DE Sidious RT. I distinguished it from the other quotes, and it's from Marvel's Legends Epic Collection: The Empire, Volume 1. Just Ctrl+F it.

Angelalex242
Luke should clean house. There's a reason rankings place him very much on top of the food chain. Sidious is #2, to be sure, but he's fighting #1 and doesn't have a teammate. Vitiate's not going to influence the outcome.

And this doesn't even count any 'legacy of my father' shenanigans Luke might pull since this on Mortis. We know what dear old dad can do there...Luke's inherited a good measure of that.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Sinious
Indeed. thumb up

Does Vitiate really become more powerful as Valkorion? I'm assuming yes because of the Ziost affair.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lol yep

Sinious
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Luke should clean house. There's a reason rankings place him very much on top of the food chain. Sidious is #2, to be sure, but he's fighting #1 and doesn't have a teammate. Vitiate's not going to influence the outcome. LOL @ everything said in this post.

Deronn_solo
Free for all?

Luke wins then.

Sinious
Does Vitiate really become more powerful as Valkorion? I'm assuming yes because of the Ziost affair. Ziost + he was multitasking before KOTFE(which makes all his past feats more impressive). Now we'll finally see his full power.

DarthAnt66
No one wants to CTRL + F through that shitty thread. I tried three times and no results. Post the damn quote, lmfao.

SunRazer
So there's apparently a codex entry proclaiming Valkorion as a Sith entity. lol

DarthAnt66
With the galaxy now ripe for conquest, the Emperor has become the most powerful Sith Lord of all and a master of the Dark Side of the Force, ordering the extermination of the Jedi Order with the aid of his apprentice, the deadly Darth Vader.
Source: Legends Epic Collection: The Empire Volume 1

LMFAO @ this being the grand-reveal. Vitiate > Palpatine remains.

SunRazer
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
No one wants to CTRL + F through that shitty thread. I tried three times and no results. Post the damn quote, lmfao.

Hey, that thread's better than most of yours smokin'

Also, lol @ you failing to CTRL+F "Legends Epic". Even if you just Ctrl+F "Legends", it's like the first thing that comes up.

Nargaroth
Is this the quote, Nova?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
LMFAO @ this being the grand-reveal. Vitiate = Palpatine remains.

DarthAnt66
Laughing so hard I can't stop @ the quote.

SunRazer
Free for all?

Luke wins then.

Every time?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That quote sounded so weak I almost threw up

SunRazer
hahaha, Vitiate "=" Palpatine. lol

DarthAnt66
It gave me Ethopian-cancer.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
hahaha, Vitiate "=" Palpatine. lol

I had to give Palps his due

SunRazer
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I had to give Palps his due

I saw the edit, lol. Your anxiety/denial is very transparent.

SunRazer
It gave me Ethopian-cancer.

Nobody takes your laughs seriously, LMFAO. Also, the way you jump at the slightest hype makes this a pretty ironic moment.

DarthAnt66
Well given these characters already have insurmountable hype, you hyping your quote to be a boulder in a pond but it end up being a particle of dust was just hilarious.

Deronn_solo
Every time?

Nope. Luke wouldn't win everytime against Val or Sids individually, so he certainly would do so in a setting like this.

SunRazer
Well given these characters already have insurmountable hype, you hyping your quote to be a boulder in a pond but it end up being a particle of dust was just hilarious.

What? It was a joke.

You sound nervous, Ant. You really do. I know why you need to hype Vitiate/Valkorion, though. So yeah, naturally you'll try to defend him.

EDIT: And you're right, it's nothing special in of itself. It's just the date of the quote. It kills off the "most recent" defense that people always use for Sidious not being more powerful than Vitiate.

SunRazer
Nope. Luke wouldn't win everytime against Val or Sids individually, so he certainly would do so in a setting like this.

How does he win, precisely?

Aurbere
To be honest, it's not any more impressive than any of Palpatine's other quotes. Not sure what all the hype is about over this.

DarthAnt66
What? It was a joke.
What, you hyping the quote? Kek, no it wasn't.

You sound nervous, Ant. You really do.
You need to get better at the whole trolling/baiting thing, LMFAO.

That bait was so great I might need to profile it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah, ant wasn't nervous kek. He followed in suit of me asking for it. Ant probably likes Wankatine more than Valk, anyways. Palpatine wank is acceptable because Palpatine is Palpatine.

DarthAnt66
I like Palpatine a lot more than Vitiate, lmfao. Especially now after KOTFE and him killing Marr.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nova's obsession with tripping ant up stems from a year or so of abuse

DarthAnt66
http://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Woman-Siiting-On-The-Floor-Is-Scared-Of-Man-With-Belt-Shutterstock-800x430.jpg

SunRazer
Originally posted by Aurbere
To be honest, it's not any more impressive than any of Palpatine's other quotes. Not sure what all the hype is about over this.

What, you hyping the quote? Kek, no it wasn't.

Not sure what's up with you guys, but I wasn't hyping it for the godlike wording. I was hyping it cuz it's recent and it means Sidious > Valkorion.

Ant's fear is so palpable that this sounds like a kindergarten drama act.

Aurbere
Nova's obsession with tripping ant up stems from a year or so of abuse

lol thumb up

SunRazer
I like Palpatine a lot more than Vitiate, lmfao. Especially now after KOTFE and him killing Marr.

It's not about who you like, lol. Your agenda revolves around Vitiate hype for good reason.

DarthAnt66
Nova reaching so hard he looks like Neph on his day off.

SunRazer
Nah, ant wasn't nervous kek. He followed in suit of me asking for it. Ant probably likes Wankatine more than Valk, anyways. Palpatine wank is acceptable because Palpatine is Palpatine.

Nah, he needs Vitiate to be superior. He knows it.

Also, Palpatine wank is necessary cuz he's the original. You're already bending, Skillz. lol

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nova, you're operating under the assumption that Ant needs to wank Vitiate to wank Revan. He'd throw Viti under the bus if a new quote came out saying Revan could amp his powers by drinking soda thumb up

DarthAnt66
Anyone kind of think Nova's trolling/baiting/fighting is sort of the type of pathetic that is rather adorable?

It's like a kitten trying to jump one foot to a couch but keeps on falling.

SunRazer
Nova, you're operating under the assumption that Ant needs to wank Vitiate to wank Revan. He'd throw Viti under the bus if a new quote came out saying Revan could amp his powers by drinking soda thumb up

Who said anything about Revan?

But you do make a good point. Vitiate is necessary for Revan wank, too.

Aurbere
Anyone kind of think Nova's trolling/baiting/fighting is sort of the type of pathetic that is rather adorable?

Heh, I know what that looks like. It is rather adorable stick out tongue

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah, he needs Vitiate to be superior. He knows it.

Also, Palpatine wank is necessary cuz he's the original. You're already bending, Skillz. lol

You're implying I don't wank Palpatine (almost) as hard as Valkorion. It's not really anything new.

SunRazer

So this is you when a new undermining quote comes out, huh. I don't know why you were obsessed over my hyping, though. I was just hyping it cuz it's recent, not cuz it's big.

Enjoying the desperation, though. Ant's thinly concealed panic and support from his Aurb/Skillz charade is humorous.

Sinious
All jokes aside, Palpatine will always be better than any other Sith.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
tbh nova the quote was like the best lead up to the worst bass drop the rage is from the disappointment

SunRazer
You're implying I don't wank Palpatine (almost) as hard as Valkorion. It's not really anything new.

I'm implying that you're getting weak in the knee... and I'm correct.

SunRazer
tbh nova the quote was like the best lead up to the worst bass drop the rage is from the disappointment

The only hype was about how recent it was, not how godlike the wording was. Why can't you SWTORians understand that. Or is it the panic?

SunRazer
Isn't funny that you guys all swarm me at once and start attacking me instead of the quote itself? LMFAO. Your desperation feeds my power. smokin'

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm implying that you're getting weak in the knee... and I'm correct.

Uhh, you're implying I tore my ACL because I wank Palpatine. Which is a weak implication to go off of considering I've wanked him for quite some time.

SunRazer
All jokes aside, Palpatine will always be better than any other Sith.

Ah, so somebody has already betrayed their agenda in the face of Sidious' power. Excellent.

Does it hurt to say Sidious > Vitiate specifically, though? wink

SunRazer
Uhh, you're implying I tore my ACL because I wank Palpatine. Which is a weak implication to go off of considering I've wanked him for quite some time.

We all know you're a SWTORian at heart, Skillz. Your transparent denials don't disguise the fear you have of Sidious surpassing Vitiate. It's too late, Skillz. Palpatine has always been Vitiate's better.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The only hype was about how recent it was, not how godlike the wording was. Why can't you SWTORians understand that. Or is it the panic?

> implying I'm panicking

> implying godlike applies to anyone other than Vitiate

> implying I'm ****ING CRAZY

you'd be a bad DJ.

Aurbere
So this is you when a new undermining quote comes out, huh. I don't know why you were obsessed over my hyping, though. I was just hyping it cuz it's recent, not cuz it's big.

Enjoying the desperation, though. Ant's thinly concealed panic and support from his Aurb/Skillz charade is humorous.

Hey now! I'm totally innocent in all this.

http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/3024136639.gif

Yeah, you're right, actually. stick out tongue

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
We all know you're a SWTORian at heart, Skillz. Your transparent denials don't disguise the fear you have of Sidious surpassing Vitiate. It's too late, Skillz. Palpatine has always been Vitiate's better.

Lmfao @ Palpatine not always having been Vitiate's better. The implication that Palpatine has to be more powerful to do that is a different story.

Sinious
Ah, so somebody has already betrayed their agenda in the face of Sidious' power. Excellent. LOL if you're referring to the SWTOR pride, it was always clear to everyone involved in that that I had Siddy above any other character. So not really a betrayal. thumb up

SunRazer

> implying godlike applies to anyone other than Vitiate

And so he reveals his true face...your fear and anger is pleasing. laughing out loud

SunRazer
LOL if you're referring to the SWTOR pride, it was always clear to everyone involved in that that I had Siddy above any other character. So not really a betrayal. thumb up

Good! Let the denial flow through you! big grin

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nova not getting what I said is quite depressing freshest has way better bantering skill

|King Joker|
http://www.andpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/cat-fail.gif

SunRazer
Lmfao @ Palpatine not always having been Vitiate's better. The implication that Palpatine has to be more powerful to do that is a different story.

Riding the line between Vitiate and Sidious doesn't work, Skillz. Your true agenda is painfully clear.

Sinious
Good! Let the denial flow through you! big grin Not sure what I'm denying here. You high or something? Your posts in this thread don't make much sense tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Palpatine>Vitiate= Palpatine is how I view it.

SunRazer
Nova not getting what I said is quite depressing freshest has way better bantering skill

Oh, I know what you meant. But it's great to see you still can't pass up the opportunity to hype Vitiate.

Aurbere
I'm gonna throw out a wild guess here by saying that I think, I think, Nova is trying to pull a Tempest.

Sinious
I'm gonna throw out a wild guess here by saying that I think, I think, Nova is trying to pull a Tempest. And utterly failing at it tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Oh, I know what you meant. But it's great to see you still can't pass up the opportunity to hype Vitiate.

hopefully next time you take some notes from Temp and DJ Sinny on how to bass drop/troll.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That's right nova I just ended your whole career

Sinious
That's right nova I just ended your whole career You're watching too much Supa Hot Fire these days.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sinious I ain't a rapper so stop rapping at me

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu90z9Akxgk&t=3m34s

Sinious
Tremendous Repeat! Who's going to win this battle?

Sinious
Tremendous Repeat! Who's going to win this battle?

SunRazer
I'm gonna throw out a wild guess here by saying that I think, I think, Nova is trying to pull a Tempest.

Close, but no cigar. Temp approved of this, though.

SunRazer
hopefully next time you take some notes from Temp and DJ Sinny on how to bass drop/troll.

Not playing Temp, bro. Just reveling in your reactions. And probably being overdramatic.

Aurbere
Close, but no cigar. Temp approved of this, though.

That was my second guess. thumb up

|King Joker|
I like your sig Aurbere

Aurbere
Thanks, Joker! Ant made it for me. big grin

SunRazer
Not sure what I'm denying here. You high or something? Your posts in this thread don't make much sense tbh.

No, Sin, I'm just playing on the fact that you're a SWTORian at heart. Toeing the line between SWTORism and Sheevism doesn't make a difference.

SunRazer
That was my second guess. thumb up

Your miserable failure was reflected in Plo Koon's death in RotS. Stop annoying me and go cry in the corner now, Aurb.

SunRazer
Ok, seriously, who wins? Bearing in mind the new quote, of course. These new revelations cannot be ignored.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Thank mr imply malak

SunRazer
Thank mr imply malak

Thank mr imply SWTORian.

Sinious
No, Sin, I'm just playing on the fact that you're a SWTORian at heart. Toeing the line between SWTORism and Sheevism doesn't make a difference. When Temp says this, at least I feel okay cause I get criticized by a true Sidious fan. You on the other hand don't really have the brothority to make such accusations. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
All out mr imply valkorion

SunRazer
When Temp says this, at least I feel okay cause I get criticized by a true Sidious fan. You on the other hand don't really have the brothority to make such accusations. thumb up

lol @ me not being a Sidious fan when I dedicated my time to compiling page-long RT's for all of his incarnations. And I regularly support him in battle threads. I'm aware of your allegiance, though. Temp has briefed me on everybody's allegiances here.

carthage
Temp is a lying ****head

Aurbere
Your miserable failure was reflected in Plo Koon's death in RotS. Stop annoying me and go cry in the corner now, Aurb.

This comes up a lot between us. I shouldn't have told you that tbh mad

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
If you claim to know me, then you must know the depths of my power. Whatever you hoped to achieve here, deep down, you know you cannot succeed.

SunRazer
If you claim to know me, then you must know the depths of my power. Whatever you hopes to achieve here, deep down, you know you cannot succeed.

lol @ the Valkorion quoting.

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen. You SWTORians are panicking over Sidious' superiority.

Sinious
lol @ me not being a Sidious fan when I dedicated my time to compiling page-long RT's for all of his incarnations. And I regularly support him in battle threads. I'm aware of your allegiance, though. Temp has briefed me on everybody's allegiances here. I didn't say you're not a nerd, I said you're not a true Sidious fan. I probably spent more time on Scourge than I did on Vitiate. Does that make me a bigger fan of Scourge than Vitiate? Obviously not.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Honestly, I feel bad for temp right now.

SunRazer
This comes up a lot between us. I shouldn't have told you that tbh mad

It's painfully obvious without you telling me, LOL.

How does it feel to have your favorite character shot down by featless clones?

Angelalex242
Uh...I fail to see how any of this is relevant to the matter at hand, which is 'of the three biggest shots in Star Wars, who's the strongest?'

I'm voting Luke, again.

SunRazer
I didn't say you're not a nerd, I said you're not a true Sidious fan. I probably spent more time on Scourge than I did on Vitiate. Does that make me a bigger fan of Scourge than Vitiate? Obviously not.

I am, though. That's your first mistake. Your second is trying to disguise your reaction towards the quote.

SunRazer
Honestly, I feel bad for temp right now.

Really? He's been telling me in private chat about how desperate you guys seem from his "expert perspective". He's also relishing your panic, but alas, he had to attend to some more important matters.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Angel, banter or gtfo.

S_W_LeGenD

Nice attempt at misleading the audience, unfortunately I stand in your way in this endeavor. evil face

Star Wars Legends Epic Collection is not a new material, it is relaunch of collection of older sources/published material under Legends banner.

Aurbere
It's painfully obvious without you telling me, LOL.

How does it feel to have your favorite character shot down by featless clones?

http://i.imgur.com/4dwOjJB.gif

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Really? He's been telling me in private chat about how desperate you guys seem from his "expert perspective". He's also relishing your panic, but alas, he had to attend to some more important matters.

How's Temp's heir-finding been going?

SunRazer
Now the desperation is skyrocketing. Brilliant smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Sinious
I am, though. That's your first mistake. Your second is trying to disguise your reaction towards the quote. Nah, you're just a pretender.

SunRazer

He has someone in mind. It won't be me, though, I'm not interested.

SunRazer
Nah, you're just a pretender.

No, I'm an actor. I only wanted Legend's reaction, though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No shit it's not you, lmao. How's Sas's induction been going?

SunRazer
No shit it's not you, lmao. How's Sas's induction been going?

It won't be him, either.

Sinious
No, I'm an actor. I only wanted Legend's reaction, though. And more than a few people have already told you you're really bad at it. The fact that you're still trying started to look sad tbh.

S_W_LeGenD
No, I'm an actor. I only wanted Legend's reaction, though.
And I debunked your assumption. Now where is my tea?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It won't be him, either.

Lolwut?

DarthAnt66
inb4 it's Bart LMFAO

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Tbh ant it should be you you have mad determination

SunRazer
And more than a few people have already told you you're really bad at it. The fact that you're still trying started to look sad tbh.

I'm not trying anymore, isn't that obvious? I'm just going to watch the actual debate now.

Sinious
I'm not trying anymore, isn't that obvious? I'm just going to watch the actual debate now. Good call. thumb up

SunRazer
Anybody actually debating, though?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
RAZER WHO IS IT

SunRazer
lol Now the desperation skyrockets once more. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
WHO THE **** IS IT

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
AURBERE BART...

SELENIAL (LMFAO)

Aurbere
It's probably gonna be me, at this rate.

But that's wishful thinking tbh.

DarthAnt66
WHO THE **** IS IT
Jack.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jack.

Seriously? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Also, Sidious wins this particular thread.

SunRazer
So that's Skillz when he's desperate.

Also, Sidious wins this particular thread.

He beats Luke as well? How?

S_W_LeGenD
1. Novel Vitiate, RotS Sidious, end of NR era Luke
Vitiate in a good fight.

2. SWTOR Vitiate, RotJ Sidious, NJO Luke
Vitiate in a good fight.

3. Valkorion, DE Sidious, Legacy era Luke
Vitiate one-shots.

Palpatine, at this level, can also one-shot with Force Storm (Wormhole) power but I doubt that he will get the opportunity to conjure it in a heated contest.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
DONT GOAD ME MAN I WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN!!!!??1!1!?1!1

And by his very nature. I feel that Luke would direct his energies at the Abeloth in the room and vice versa, and that in general Palpatine will have more freedom to do shit. And Even if not, Palpatine is tied for strongest player on the field with Valk, imo.

SunRazer
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
And I debunked your assumption. Now where is my tea?

You didn't debunk anything, lol. It being re-published material doesn't make a difference. It only means that all notions initially proposed by the source are simply re-confirmed.

And besides, the opening crawl which has the quote about Palpatine's supremacy wasn't from those sources. It's from the beginning of the collection itself, and it was added in April 2015. So yeah, it's a recent quote, not a re-published old one.

SunRazer
DONT GOAD ME MAN I WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN!!!!??1!1!?1!1

And by his very nature. I feel that Luke would direct his energies at the Abeloth in the room and vice versa, and that in general Palpatine will have more freedom to do shit. And Even if not, Palpatine is tied for strongest player on the field with Valk, imo.

There's no Abeloth here, lmfao.

Luke is stronger than Palpatine in the Force.

Sinious

Vitiate one-shots.

Palpatine, at this level, can also one-shot with Force Storm (Wormhole) power but I doubt that he will get the opportunity to conjure it in a heated contest. With what force attack is he one-shotting Luke and Sidious exactly?

SunRazer
Luke knows Fold Space and Force Light, so Palpatine won't be one-shotting with Force Storm.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
There's no Abeloth here, lmfao.

Luke is stronger than Palpatine in the Force.

Yeah, there is. In principle, not in power, lmfao.

And he's probably more raw-ly powerful, but Palpatine isn't really much behind at all, and has noticeably superior mastery and destructive powers at his disposal to boot. Remember it took the latent energies of both Luke and Leia to make Palpatine lose control of his storm.

SunRazer
Yeah, there is. In principle, not in power, lmfao.

And he's probably more raw-ly powerful, but Palpatine isn't really much behind at all, and has noticeably superior mastery and destructive powers at his disposal to boot. Remember it took the latent energies of both Luke and Leia to make Palpatine lose control of his storm.

Never mind, I read your quote wrong. Who do you reckon would be the "Abeloth" of the room, then?

Palpatine doesn't have greater mastery, and lol @ you using Luke from DE, an incarnation decades away from NJO/FotJ.

S_W_LeGenD
You didn't debunk anything, lol. It being re-published material doesn't make a difference. It only means that all notions initially proposed by the source are simply re-confirmed.

And besides, the opening crawl which has the quote about Palpatine's supremacy wasn't from those sources. It's from the beginning of the collection itself, and it was added in April 2015. So yeah, it's a recent quote, not a re-published old one.
My friend, is Disney supposed to change the contents of older material while re-releasing it under Legends banner? I don't think so.

While the quote is latest example of Palpatine's wank in the lore, it was originally published in 2011.

S_W_LeGenD
With what force attack is he one-shotting Luke and Sidious exactly?
Force Drain powers.

SunRazer
My friend, is Disney supposed to change the contents of older material while re-releasing it under Legends banner? I don't think so.

While the quote is latest example of Palpatine's wank in the lore, it was originally published in 2011.

What do you mean "supposed" to? They have authority over the affair. A republishing means the quotes are renewed and become the status quo - hence Palpatine's supremacy is now the status quo.

The quote itself was published in 2011?

SunRazer
Force Drain powers.

Vitiate's chance of using that in combat is the same as Sidious' Force Storms being used, lol. Wait, Sidious has farted them out on a casual basis.... I don't think we can say the same for Vitiate, can we?

Trocity
This thread is fantastic.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>