do you think star killer should be in rebels, perhaps quinlan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
rolling on floor laughing do u think the story of TFU should be shown in rebels, obviously i think galen malek is too OP. how would you feel if they used a similar but different story w quinlan vos as star killer, not as over powered but powerful enough to beat vader or sidious? rolling on floor laughing

Darth Thor
Originally posted by redpill
rolling on floor laughing do u think the story of TFU should be shown in rebels, obviously i think galen malek is too OP. how would you feel if they used a similar but different story w quinlan vos as star killer, not as over powered but powerful enough to beat vader or sidious? rolling on floor laughing

No one except Yoda (and potentially Luke) is powerful enough to beat Vader or Sidious.

And that would be a stupid idea trying to turn Vos into Starkiller.

Vos probably died in Order 66.

redpill
Originally posted by Darth Thor
No one except Yoda (and potentially Luke) is powerful enough to beat Vader or Sidious.

And that would be a stupid idea trying to turn Vos into Starkiller.

Vos probably died in Order 66. Starkiller did smokin'

redpill
Starkiller came close. is tfu a compelling enough story to make canon in rebels? given that george lucas told john ostringer not to kill of vos in republic dark horse i doubt he kills off vos which he and filloni made moer powerful

Darth Thor
Starkiller came close. is tfu a compelling enough story to make canon in rebels? given that george lucas told john ostringer not to kill of vos in republic dark horse i doubt he kills off vos which he and filloni made moer powerful

George Lucas didn't need to leave any orders regarding Vos because he died in Order 66. Dark Horse comics were not canon anyway.

redpill
George Lucas didn't need to leave any orders regarding Vos because he died in Order 66. Dark Horse comics were not canon anyway. your source. Dark Horse comics were canon when lucas owned it

Darth Thor
Dark Horse comics were canon when lucas owned it

No it wasn't. It was EU, completely separate to Lucas's canon.

redpill
No it wasn't. It was EU, completely separate to Lucas's canon. EU was canon when lucas owned it - there were levels of canon but dark horse comics were canon

Darth Thor
EU was canon when lucas owned it - there were levels of canon but dark horse comics were canon

Not really. The level system was just there to make fans of the Eu happy.

Lucas Always ignored Eu when making the films and TCW Series. Therefore it was never canon to the movies. Only TCW was. That's why Disney kept the Prequels and TCW add part of their New Canon. Because they were always canon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.