Who is a good match for Alloysius Kallig in Force Power?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
^

DarthAnt66
Act 2 Darth Nox.

SunRazer
End of Act II?

I was hoping for a more alternate-era example, lol. Somebody with a well-defined power level.

DarthAnt66
Maybe like Ludo Kressh?

SunRazer
Hmm... perhaps.

Nephthys
Dude was a rival for Tulak "My balls drag" Hord. I think someone even implies that he was the true power of the era, which I highly doubt but still.

He was also capable of ****ing up the entire Dark Temple when he woke up. Out of all in there he was the only one capable of remaining cognizant of his identity. Or he made all the other spirits crazed. But either way he's clearly immensely powerful, even while a spirit.

NewGuy01
...Tulak Hord. erm

SunRazer
I thought Hord was his better, apart from some stupid quote which Kallig was the most powerful Sith of his time.

FreshestSlice
Nope. Just his boss.

SunRazer
Yes, brilliant. Being his boss despite not being more powerful is very Sith-like.

Then again, Hord did order Kallig's death out of caution of his power or something.

FreshestSlice
Kallig just randomly showed up one day and killed Hord's general. Was he supposed to just give up his position then?

SunRazer
He didn't randomly show up, he had been trying to win Hord's favor for some time, IIRC. He failed, which is why he slew Hord's general to prove himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.