Aayla Secura vs Haazen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Who wins?

AncientPower
Aayla gets her **** out again for the distraction and kills him via saber throw.

Q99
If he doesn't have the gauntlet, she wins.

SunRazer
Yeah, without the gauntlet, I don't remember anything from Haazen impressive enough to warrant a victory here.

With the gauntlet, he probably doesn't even need to draw his saber, lol.

Q99
The Gauntlet made him safe from Lucien, it is serious power.

Without that, he is a failed padawan. A good teacher, but lacking strength in the force, going against a natural talent like Aayla.

Revanchiste
Haazen particular link to the force protect him.....
It requiere an other dude with a smilar link to the force a shere wil of I want this to end well. and Lucien + an orbital strike to kill him....

He ceratinly lack strengh in the force but look at Zayne carrick... With his sheer will of I want this to end well for me. He defeated clearly stronger opponent than himself... He bypass by force an entire republic fleet with just one armed heavy cargo transporter.
When Lucien Draay tryed to attack his padawan the statue of his own father fell upon him...

If Haazen have a smilar Bound the force..... Even without his gauntlet he is a threat...

FreshestSlice
That entire fight was staged. erm

Nephthys
Didn't Haazen pull off some pretty sick force moves at points?

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Nephthys
Didn't Haazen pull off some pretty sick force moves at points?
As he say, he compensate with some sith artifacts...
His bound to the force don't allow him to wield insane psychis powers.... It just protect him from death...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.