SOD Maul and Quinlan Vos DD vs Rebels Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
Season 3 rebels episode 5. Quinlan Vos goes to Morriband to learn sith secrets from Bane as Yoda had done. He meets Darth Maul. Maul offers to teach Vos Sith secrets and Vos accepts. Sidious senses this disturbance in the Force on Morriband and sends Vader, after Lothal to destroy them both. Vader meets SOD Maul and DD Vos who has also learned from Bane and Maul. and all 3 ignite lightsabers. what happens? who dies who escapes? does sidious rescue Vader as he did dooku from maul talzin?

starwarsriflerolling on floor laughinghammermad prayboxingbunnybunnystarwars

Nargaroth
Lol, team stomps.

carthage
Vader gets gutted

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sidious rescues.

Total Warrior
Vader gets raped

Kurk
Ani goes crying to Sidious

redpill
in theory this could be an episode on Rebels or comics
vader bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny maul and possibly quinlan are both alive

FreshestSlice
In theory, no it couldn't. Vader could kill either individually, but not together, and both would try to kill him if given the chance. Vader needs to live for Episode IV, so this will never happen.

redpill
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
In theory, no it couldn't. Vader could kill either individually, but not together, and both would try to kill him if given the chance. Vader needs to live for Episode IV, so this will never happen.

could be a comic. sidious rescues vader from defeat. zaps maul and vos runs away or something smokin' or vos spares vader's life saying he's still a jedi and walks away wink

ares834
Vader is a better duelist than Sidious. He makes the team work like hell for a win. smile

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ares834
Vader is a better duelist than Sidious.

His showings say different.

SunRazer
A better duelist than Sidious would beat both Maul and Vos at once.

Nargaroth
Honestly, I doubt Vader could beat even Vos alone in sabers.

redpill
Originally posted by Nargaroth

if u go by what they showed in ANH vader cant even beat an old man.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by redpill
if u go by what they showed in ANH vader cant even beat an old man.

I disagree. He clearly was Forcing Kenobi back. He was also being extremely cautious.

redpill
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
I disagree. He clearly was Forcing Kenobi back. He was also being extremely cautious. yeah...thats what it is laughing out loud

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by redpill
yeah...thats what it is laughing out loud

What now?

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Nargaroth
Yeah, that would never happen if they actually fought in canon, KEK.

redpill
What now? IMO ben fought like a 70 year old british actor wink

redpill
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Yeah, that would never happen if they actually fought in canon, KEK. there is starkiller, not canon. i think it could happen since it gives vader a reason to get rid of the master. rolling on floor laughing

Darth Thor
I disagree. He clearly was Forcing Kenobi back.

That doesn't mean anything considering Kenobi is a defensive fighter. Maul forces him back, as does ROTS Anakin, but Kenobi beat them both.

The more relevant point is we don't really know how good Old Ben was. Him being old shouldn't matter considering he's still 25+years younger than Dooku was.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Darth Thor
That doesn't mean anything considering Kenobi is a defensive fighter. Maul forces him back, as does ROTS Anakin, but Kenobi beat them both.

The more relevant point is we don't really know how good Old Ben was. Him being old shouldn't matter considering he's still 25+years younger than Dooku was.

Fair enough. It seemed like Kenobi couldn't stand as an equal to Vader as long.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.