SSG vs GT Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Red Haired SSG Beyond 100% (DBS) Latest Showings

vs

GT Goku

1. Base
2. SSJ
3. SS2
3. SS3
4. SS4

ares834
SSJG Goku effortlessly stomps all of them at the same time with his pinky. smile

Time-Immemorial
How about SS4 Goku and Vegeta at the same time?

And then SS4 Gogeta?

bbrem123
This is like the what I had said before. Multiplier and power scaling only gets you so far. SSG stomps all of GT.

NewGuy01
Didn't Omega Shenron also passively affect the universe in a similar fashion? Considering SS4 Gogeta was far beyond him, I speculate that he'd fare well.

Time-Immemorial
So where is that little ***** who said SS4 trumps SSG?

carver9
Lol

bbrem123
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Didn't Omega Shenron also passively affect the universe in a similar fashion? Considering SS4 Gogeta was far beyond him, I speculate that he'd fare well. They did nothing even close to this. It was a chain reaction that was destroying the universe. Not the same at all.
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
So where is that little ***** who said SS4 trumps SSG? haha

One Big Mob
So where is that little ***** who said SS4 trumps SSG? Galan?

Probably eating quiche at this moment.

Galan007
So where is that little ***** who said SS4 trumps SSG? I'm right here. smile

As of right now, SSJ4 Goku wins. I'll wait and see what 'all-out' SSJG does in episode 12 before I give my final weigh-in. thumb up

ares834
There is nothing more that we need to see.

SSG Goku's punches were threatening to destroy the universe and the shock waves were vaporizing planets.

SSG Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSJ4 Goku.

Galan007
Forgot it was Sunday. Let me watch the anime.

ares834
It was in the recent episode.

Galan007
Interesting episode. Based on the sheer amount of collateral devastation their blows caused(cross-universal), it's hard not to think SSJG is superior.

And while I am a strict advocate for collateral damage not being the end-all/be-all when deciding how battles would play-out in DB, it's definitely hard/impossible to ignore feats of that magnitude(despite them being shared.)

...Pretty ridiculous that the energy waves became more powerful the further outward they spread, though. That part made me lol. It was just Toriyama's half-assed way of 'explaining' why the earth wasn't vaped during the battle.

NewGuy01
thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Im glad we can all move on from gt with these new levels of power, now we dont have to hear gogeta tell us his power scaling bullshit in every thread.

bbrem123
Yea seriously. There is no denying SSG is superior now.

Time-Immemorial
Bro fist

Galan007
I actually like the fact that it took a battle that devastated reality on a cross-universal/dimensional level, for people to come to an agreement that DBS-era power>GT-era power. Shows you how uber GT-powers were. stick out tongue

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Galan007
I actually like the fact that it took a battle that devastated reality on a cross-universal/dimensional level, for people to come to an agreement that DBS-era power>GT-era power. Shows you how uber GT-powers were. thumb up laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

bbrem123
Oh god hahaha

bbrem123
Bro fist 👊

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.