Dangai Ichigo vs Kinshiki Ootsutsuki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
*FGT disabled.

Arguably the strongest Ichigo incarnation goes up against a Naruto high-tier. Who wins?

SquallX
You're kidding right?

Most Naruto characters after that giant power boost kills any one in Bleach.

NewGuy01
Not really. What we have here are two flying swordsmen that rely primarily on their power, strength, and agility to win battles rather than flashy explosive attacks. And in those regards, I think the fight is fairly matched. Whatever physical advantages Kinshiki has on his side, Ichigo makes up for in his greater intelligence and level-headedness.

I frankly see it going a bit like Kinshiki's fight with Sasuke that I posted a couple hours ago. Ichigo definitely seems to lack Sasuke's reaction speed, (which may lead to definitive loss here) but IMO he's better suited to dealing with Kinshiki's strength.

Kinshiki doesn't have any Naruto-verse haxxx either, so I'm not sure why this would be considered that lopsided tbh. I think Ichigo has a very real, honest chance at victory here.

SquallX
Did you miss what you just wrote? He fought against ****ing Uchiha Sasuke to a near stand still.

Sasuke was/is arguably more powerful than Naruto in the end. While Naruto lost his 6 path power set, Sasuke still kept his Rinnegan.

yungz22
anybody in naruto thats ashura's sage mode and up would beat ichigo

NewGuy01
It's a good thing that Kinshiki doesn't fit into that category.

SquallX
Originally posted by NewGuy01
It's a good thing that Kinshiki doesn't fit into that category.

You're joking right?

In there first encounter he forced Sasuke to retreat. He took on 4 of the 5 Kages all by himself.

NewGuy01
Edo Madara wrecked all five of them by himself. He's not even comparable to Six Paths SM Naruto.

SquallX
Edo Madara wrecked all five of them by himself. He's not even comparable to Six Paths SM Naruto.

Wrong Kages.

NewGuy01
As far as I can tell, stronger Kages. thumb up

Demonic Phoenix
Does Sasuke use the various Rinnegan techs and ninjutsu/genjutsu in his fight against Kinshiki?

Looked like he only used his sword, taijutsu, and maybe Amenotejikara to avoid an attack, but I couldn't tell properly.

NewGuy01
Yep, he only used Taijutsu and Amenotejikara against Kinshiki. To the latter's credit, though, that's partially because he didn't give Sasuke the chance to. I figure that Shunpo would be a helpful skill to have in that situation, though.

Kinshiki seems to have some lightning-like shunshin speed that puts the Raikage's to shame, and his strength is top tier; enough so to overpower Sasuke outright. His energy weapons don't seem to have any ridiculously OP merit that makes them better than Zanpakuto (though we never saw one break), but they're very versatile.

Demonic Phoenix
Maybe most ninjutsu, but stuff like Shinra Tensei, MS techs and so on have very little start-up time. Sasuke probably wasn't going all-out then/operating at full capacity.

Kinshiki was faster than A?

AuraAngel
Kinshiki should doubtlessly be faster based on the Sasuke fight.

The question is if he is strong enough. Dangai Ichigo's best feats are neither strength or speed related. It was tanking Aizen's massive attack without any real harm. Naruto characters are strong sure but most of their high end feats are done via jutsu. If Kinshiki only fought Sasuke in a Taijutsu exchange I'm not sure he has the strength needed to compete here.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Maybe most ninjutsu, but stuff like Shinra Tensei, MS techs and so on have very little start-up time. Sasuke probably wasn't going all-out then/operating at full capacity.

Kinshiki was faster than A?

ST doesn't seem like an ability that Sasuke is particularly skilled with or likely to use in the first place. The novel made it seem like he was having a pretty rough time, though the main objective on his mind was escape.

Absolutely. Did you watch the video? It honestly could be considered on another class.

As for his strength, his feat of cutting down the mini-Shinju is far and away the superior strength feat to Ichi's mountain bust.

Demonic Phoenix
ST doesn't seem like an ability that Sasuke is particularly skilled with or likely to use in the first place. The novel made it seem like he was having a pretty rough time, though the main objective on his mind was escape.

Absolutely. Did you watch the video? It honestly could be considered on another class.

As for his strength, his feat of cutting down the mini-Shinju is far and away the superior strength feat to Ichi's mountain bust.

Highly doubt Sasuke lacks skill with Shinra Tensei after years of using the Rinnegan. Doujutsu techs aren't exactly difficult for him to use even when he's getting used to the doujutsu.
Seems more like Sasuke wasn't at full capacity then imo. They fought in Kaguya's dimension right?

What video? I've only seen bits and pieces, and I can't really make out everything that is going on. Is their fight up online? And you said a while ago that they fought twice?

But yeah, if Kinshiki's moving at least as fast as Sasuke is, he should be faster than A.

NewGuy01
I posted their first battle (movie opening) in the Naruto series thread.

And yeah, he's faster than Sasuke.

Jmanghan
Ichigo should take this. Not easily, mind you. But he should take this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.