Savage Opress vs Chewbacca and Bossk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Everyone is unarmed

Takes place on even ground

Round 2: Blood lusted Savage

TheNuisanceBird
I'd say Savage could take either one in a 1v1. I'm not so sure about the 2v1 though. Savage is actually pretty fast. He's normally thought of a brute although he has evaded attacks in a blur. The 2v1 would be close and brutal although I think Savage would be the last one standing.

Emperordmb
Morals on or off?

Kurk
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Morals on or off?
Chewie and Bossk aren't going at it till Savage goes down if that's your question

DarthAnt66
IIRC someone said yesterday Chewie destroyed Tie-Fighters with his bare hands. If so, going with him lol.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Kurk
Chewie and Bossk aren't going at it till Savage goes down if that's your question
Wookiees have retractable claws that they refrain from using in combat because doing so would bring dishonor upon them, have them labeled as Madclaws, and basically shunned and exiled from Wookiee society. Is Chewie bound by this Wookiee honor code in this fight?

Kurk
I'm gonna say Chewie uses them as a last resort

Deronn_solo
"The Wookiee seemed ready to strike, barely restraining himself from flying into a suicidal rage. With his bare hands Chewbacca could dismantle five or six TIE fighters before the stormtroopers took him down."

---Jedi Search.

Chewbacca solos, tbh.

Kurk
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
"The Wookiee seemed ready to strike, barely restraining himself from flying into a suicidal rage. With his bare hands Chewbacca could dismantle five or six TIE fighters before the stormtroopers took him down."

---Jedi Search.

Chewbacca solos, tbh. Umm...I'm pretty sure that's a hyperbole; though I'm sure he could dismantle five or six TIE fighters given the proper tools

SunRazer
That's not hyperbole, lol.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by SunRazer
That's not hyperbole, lol.
thumb up
It's pretty straight foward, kek .

Zenwolf
Yet I'm pretty sure Chewie's never shown that kind of strength so...

Deronn_solo
Actually he has, kek. I recall Chewbacca hurling someone so far, he twinkled away in the sky, Team Rocket blastibg off style while fighting off mental intrusion, and of course - he withstood some of the sheer pressure of Sernpidal's crashing moon for a second or two.

I think he has other showings if tearing through metal and such, but I can't remember it at the moment.

Zenwolf
Hm....well then perhaps I misjudged, never really read too much on Chewie.

Deronn_solo
Honestly, I never paid much attention to him either, but I truly think Chewbacca strength in the EU can match up against someone like Spider-Man, tbh.

ILS
Savage eats them alive, lol.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by ILS
Savage eats them alive, lol.
Nah-huh.
Chewie one-shots. smile

Sinious
Is Savage allowed to use the force?

juyomaster34
Savage Opress.

Kurk
Yeah I felt so angry this morning that I was about to tear my car in half but I restrained myself.

Let's just leave everything at canon then...

carthage
Team everytime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.