Brothers In Arms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan the Returned and portable SF nexus Malak run a Gauntlet. How far does the duo get? All fights take place in the Eternal Throne Room.

1. Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin, Kit Fisto
2. TCW Maul and Savage Opress
3. Darth Nox and the 2nd Emperor's Wrath
4. Darth Plagueis

Boss: the duo has their rematch against Emperor Valkorion himself. Valkorion has 5 Zakuul Guards at his side.

SunRazer
They die at boss. Plagueis could also win if he disposes of Malak first.

DarthAnt66
Revan can solo until boss (with 4 being a 50/50 split and Malak obviously tipping the tide).

In terms of boss, I have to wait and see how Vitiate dies.

SunRazer
If Valk one-shotted Marr with ease, he's probably going to do the same to Malak, lol, even if it required slightly more effort.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Don't forget about them Zakuul Knights

S_W_LeGenD
1. Stomp
2. Stomp
3. Are we assuming Darth Nox with several ghosts bind to him? If yes, then I don't know how he can be stopped.
4. Clear.
5. Overwhelmed here.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by SunRazer
If Valk one-shotted Marr with ease, he's probably going to do the same to Malak, lol, even if it required slightly more effort.
My thoughts exactly.

DarthAnt66
Can't picture him one-shotting Malak with Revan there.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

3. Are we assuming Darth Nox with several ghosts bind to him? If yes, then I don't know how he can be stopped.
By sticking them with the pointy end? Nox can still die.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Can't picture him one-shotting Malak with Revan there.
How can Revan save him?

Valkorion can one-shot Revan too.

DarthAnt66
By, uh, standing in front of him. erm

lawl nah. Revan's tanking enough energy to kill everyone in a 1km radius.

SunRazer
Revan can't really save Malak. If he wants to try Tutaminis again, by all means, he'll get fried again. And Meetra/T3 won't be there to save him this time.

S_W_LeGenD
Revan can't really save Malak. If he wants to try Tutaminis again, by all means, he'll get fried again. And Meetra/T3 won't be there to save him this time.
Exactly.

DarthAnt66
Revan can harness enough energy to kill all life in a 1km radius, and can also tank a direct hit from that.

He's not going down by a gesture attack, lawl.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vitiate can harness enough energy to destroy all life on a planet. :>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>

SunRazer
It doesn't have to be a gesture, lol. Revan just isn't going to hold up against Valkorion's FLS.

S_W_LeGenD
Revan can harness enough energy to kill all life in a 1km radius, and can also tank a direct hit from that.

He's not going down by a gesture attack, lawl.
And Valkorion is a planet-buster.

Trocity
LOL

DarthAnt66
Revan technically has the raw power of a planet-buster too.

Regardless, I'm not saying Revan can beat Valkorion, just that saying he's getting one-shotted is ridiculous.
He can contend with Valkorion until the heat of the battle where he'll be obviously overwhelmed in the Force.

Even then we are assuming Valkorion = prime/ziost!Vitiate, which I doubt is true.

No shit, sherlock. That's not what I'm arguing... get with the program.

Anyway, I'm heading to bed. 'night all.

SunRazer

No shit, sherlock. That's not what I'm arguing... get with the program.

Right, but that's what's going to happen. Get with the facts.

DarthAnt66
where he'll be obviously overwhelmed in the Force.

no expression

SunRazer
lol

If Valkorion pulls off his FLS first, then it's technically going to be a one-shot.

Anyway, the idea was that Malak would get one-shotted, and Revan would fall soon after.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion being capable of easily oneshotting SF-Malak level foes is pleasing.

S_W_LeGenD
lol

If Valkorion pulls off his FLS first, then it's technically going to be a one-shot.

Anyway, the idea was that Malak would get one-shotted, and Revan would fall soon after.
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.