Karness Muur vs Darth Nox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Darth Nox arrives on Had Abbadon to claim the Muur Talisman. Upon landing, she is ambushed by a mob of rakghouls. Nox obliterates them with a swath of Force Lightning, then finds their creator wearing the Muur Talisman.

Standard morals. Nox has Kallig's saber, as well as all of her Ghosts. Muur has his own and the Muur Talisman, but he's in his own body.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Nox, IMO.

Trocity
Karness Muur.

NewGuy01
Illusion feet?

SunRazer
Reasons, please.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Illusion feet?

Still a bit wet. I'll have to dry them before I can reveal them smile

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by SunRazer
Reasons, please.
Darth Nox (with his amps) literally steam-rolled Darth Thanaton (officially one of the strongest Sith in galactic history). To be honest, Darth Nox is way too overpowered with his amps.

SunRazer
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Darth Nox (with his amps) literally steam-rolled Darth Thanaton (officially one of the strongest Sith in galactic history). To be honest, Darth Nox is way too overpowered with his amps.

You proposing that Nox would overrun Muur the same way he did Thanaton?

For whatever it's worth, Muur's also the more skilled duelist than Nox.

S_W_LeGenD
You proposing that Nox would overrun Muur the same way he did Thanaton?

More or less, yes.

Karness Muur's skills with a lightsaber would be useless in this contest. Darth Nox may prevent his opponent from using his lightsaber and disintegrate the weapon with his Force powers. This happened to Darth Thanaton.

SunRazer
More of less, yes.

Karness Muur's skills with a lightsaber would be useless in this contest. Darth Nox may prevent him from using his lightsaber and disintegrate the weapon with his Force powers. This happened to Darth Thanaton.

Thanaton doesn't really compare to Muur in power either, lol. There's no way Nox is throwing him around with TK, and Muur's Tutaminis will suffice in holding Nox off (especially with Muur also siphoning Nox's power).

Also, Nox didn't disintegrate Thanaton's saber, he made Thanaton bow with telekinesis when the latter tried charging him. That won't happen here, lol.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
This is an interesting fight, here.

S_W_LeGenD

SunRazer
Can't quote the post.

No, not really. Pre-DLOTS Wyyrlok is already in the same ballpark as Thanaton (annihilating famed ancient Sith sorcerers with Sorcery/Illusions, destroying Andeddu's cultists with an "iota of his power" and so on), and even in his Vong armor Krayt was canonically more powerful than him (with supposedly far better Lightning and Telekinesis than any other Sith in his Order, which would include Wyyrlok). Muur being more canonically powerful than Krayt puts him out of Thanaton's ballpark. You can search up my RT for him for more information.

I'm aware of Thanaton's quotes and abilities, by the way. I've seen his SWTOR scenes repeatedly, played the SI storyline and read the Blood of the Empire comics once.

It's never been stated or implied in the film. Thanaton just loses it when its forced out of his hand by Nox's TK.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Trocity
Karness Muur.

S_W_LeGenD
No, not really. Pre-DLOTS Wyyrlok is already in the same ballpark as Thanaton (annihilating famed ancient Sith sorcerers with Sorcery/Illusions, destroying Andeddu's cultists with an "iota of his power" and so on), and even in his Vong armor Krayt was canonically more powerful than him (with supposedly far better Lightning and Telekinesis than any other Sith in his Order, which would include Wyyrlok). Muur being more canonically powerful than Krayt puts him out of Thanaton's ballpark. You can search up my RT for him for more information.
I disagree.

You assume that Darth Andeddu was in his prime condition after a hiatus that spanned centuries? Andeddu didn't had time to recover from the effects of such a long hiatus and was forced into a confrontation right off the bat.

To give you an idea, Exal Kressh felt that she needed some time to fully recover from the effects of stasis after being awakened from it.

Now imagine what would be left of someone who had been in slumber for centuries. Not much, to be honest. To give you some idea; when Andeddu was in his prime, a Strike Team was needed to subjugate him.

As far as Darth Thanaton is concerned; he was so powerful that Darth Nox was forced to learn the technique of Force-walking and use it to bind Force ghosts to himself to stand a chance against him. This is not a common development. Darth Nox went out of his way to defeat Darth Thanaton in their rivalry and this says a lot about the power and capabilities of the latter Sith Lord.

I'm aware of Thanaton's quotes and abilities, by the way. I've seen his SWTOR scenes repeatedly, played the SI storyline and read the Blood of the Empire comics once.
Then it won't be hard for you to understand my position in this topic.

It's never been stated or implied in the film. Thanaton just loses it when its forced out of his hand by Nox's TK.
As stated earlier, SWTOR game will not delve into this matter due to its animation-related limitations.

Vitiate disarmed the entire Jedi Strike Team (led by Jedi Master Tol Braga) with his powers on his space station; I personally assume that the lightsabers of these Jedi disintegrated under pressure and intensity of Vitiate's powers. This is sound assumption since Exal Kressh disintegrated Teneb Kel's lightsaber with a blast of Force Lightning. However, SWTOR game ignores this development in its entirety and just demonstrates the Jedi in disarmed fashion after experiencing Vitiate's FLS and are knocked-out by another blast of power soon after.

Q99
Hm, but Andeddu wasn't *stasis*, he was possessing a perfectly healthy body, and before that he was an aware and active spirit. If there were signs of fatigue or recovery needed, we didn't see it.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Q99
Hm, but Andeddu wasn't *stasis*, he was possessing a perfectly healthy body, and before that he was an aware and active spirit. If there were signs of fatigue or recovery needed, we didn't see it.
Exal Kressh didn't look fatigued either but she admitted her temporary vulnerability while conversing with Teneb Kel.

If Darth Andeddu was not in stasis, then in what kind of state he was?

Q99
Exal Kressh didn't look fatigued either but she admitted her temporary vulnerability while conversing with Teneb Kel.

If Darth Andeddu was not in stasis, then in what kind of state he was?

He was a disembodied spirit in a holocron who took over a healthy and strong darkside cultist. At which point he showed no hesitating challenging the strongest sith in sight.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Q99
He was a disembodied spirit in a holocron who took over a healthy and strong darkside cultist. At which point he showed no hesitating challenging the strongest sith in sight.
I still get the impression that Darth Andeddu was disadvantaged in this scenario. I doubt that the cultist would match the strength of his original body.

Q99
Not to the point that he seemed even slightly worried about it, though. It would've been easy to not take Wyyrlok on then, he had knowledge Wyyr wanted.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Wyyrlok's strength is undeniably legit; a fact that Darth Andeddu learned the hard way. However, I get the impression that Andeddu was too proud to consider the possibility of defeat and thought that he could do anything in the body of a cultist.

Nephthys

Doubt it.

NewGuy01
Even if his body was weakened, Andeddu never fights with his body. His entire arsenal is reliant on the power of the mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.