Darth Bane vs. Revan the Returned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
A battle eternally waged in infamy. who wins? Fight takes place on neutral terrain.

SunRazer
lol Revan.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
the author disagrees.

S_W_LeGenD
Revan soundly.

carthage
Emperordmb cries as Bane gets laid to rest

AncientPower
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
the author disagrees.

Not really, he got asked who wins in a fight between Darth Revan, Darth Bane and Darth Vader. Naturally he copped out by using the 'any given circumstance' answer.

Darth Vader > Darth Revan > Darth Bane.

Revan the Returned >>>> Darth Vader > Darth Bane.

S_W_LeGenD
Based on my experience, I get the impression that Drew Karpyshyn hesitates to give a firm answer about a (hypothetical) fight-related query at personal capacity.

Though based on the revelation in his official website, he seems to imply that Darth Revan, Darth Vader and Darth Bane are (more or less) in the same ballpark. However, in his official contributions to the lore, he clearly mentioned that Revan was on a whole new level during his Reborn phase, therefore it is safe to assume that Revan in his prime is noticeably stronger then Bane and Vader or at the least the referred author thinks so at personal capacity.

FreshestSlice
No he didn't. He copped out again by saying that each Revan had certain advantages over the other, and drawing a clear distinction in who was more powerful would be hard to do.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
No he didn't. He copped out again by saying that each Revan had certain advantages over the other, and drawing a clear distinction in who was more powerful would be hard to do.
As stated earlier, he have the tendency to cop-out from queries such as these in public or in private.

However, we can take his writings under consideration and draw a conclusion from them.

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan explicitly declares that Revan was much stronger during his Reborn phase.

Nephthys
Which Bane? Peak?

Revanchiste
As I often said Darth Revan without his insane raw power still beat SoR Revan.
Because revan raw power is not his greatest asset. His grestest asset is is strategical mind and his knowledge and wisdom, that give him an ocean of strategical approach that can allow him to beat any opponent. Even if it's a sleeping force spirirt.
And yhea he was stronger because his mind was more stable.

In The other hand Bane only hold a fraction of Revan knowledge.
And Bane with his suit is just a berserker = "SoR Bane"

I still think that Darth Revan > To reborn because Reborn is weaken by 300 years of stasis....
And Revan during his fight against Vitiate still kinda confused he just recover his full memories, but in my opinion his memories are like a library visited by a tornado, he have his knowledge, but it is not ordered...

And reborn Revan seem to have some clear blackhole in his memories.... (Concerning the mandalorian war and Jedi civil war.. You will know if you play KotOR...)
This mean that his way he think is higy altered. Consering that his way of thinking is very important since he his a strategist and a force user. I Declared his power altered... AIKA weakers.....

Thus Darth Revan >>>> Vader.
And >> SoR Revan.

Darth Revan was way more dangerous than Vader. + All Later Revan feat reflect a portion of his raw power or genius strategic mind... Since later incarnation just rediscover this power.

Rationnal scientific logic guys. Just be rationnal....

Revanchiste
Ha yhea.... SoR Revan win..
As sad as it is....

Stigma
Originally posted by Nephthys
Which Bane? Peak?
Doesn't matter lol.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
As stated earlier, he have the tendency to cop-out from queries such as these in public or in private.

However, we can take his writings under consideration and draw a conclusion from them.

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan explicitly declares that Revan was much stronger during his Reborn phase.
No it didn't. I've read the novel and it's full of the same drivel.

Nephthys
Bump?

Would Bane stomp Revan as badly as Valkorion would or even worse? How bad will Ant's buttpain be? How much logic will Ellimist ignore in favor of blanket quotes?

These are the questions.

carthage
Still Revan and easily at that

The Ellimist
Bump?

Would Bane stomp Revan as badly as Valkorion would or even worse? How bad will Ant's buttpain be? How much logic will Ellimist ignore in favor of blanket quotes?

These are the questions.

Lol @ you thinking those quotes constitute arguments rather than empirical fiats.

Syndicate
Could go either way. Leaning Revan.

hutchy1345
Gonna say revan

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bump?

These are the questions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.