Malgus/Arcann/Nox vs. Caedus/Plagueis/Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

SunRazer
Team 2 until we see more from Arcann.

carthage
Have you been getting my tags on CV Nova?

SunRazer
Nope. Tags in the OP don't work. I've posted on some of them that I've found myself, though.

Q99
Even if Arcann's good, he's going to have to be very *very* good to turn the tide here.

Sinious
Originally posted by Q99
Even if Arcann's good, he's going to have to be very *very* good to turn the tide here. thumb up

Deronn_solo
Team two, pretty decisively as well.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Q99
Even if Arcann's good, he's going to have to be very *very* good to turn the tide here.
Count Dooku is outgunned in this contest. Any member of Team 1 can steamroll him. Darths Plagueis and Caedus will have to do most of the work.

SunRazer
Dooku rivals Yoda in Force power, so no. wink

Stigma
Caedus and Plagueis don't need Dooku to win this.

Trocity
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Count Dooku is outgunned in this contest. Any member of Team 1 can steamroll him. Darths Plagueis and Caedus will have to do most of the work.

Even if what you said is true ( which it isn't ), team 2 doesn't even need Dooku to win lol.

FreshestSlice
Plagueis and Caedus can't beat this team on their own.

Stigma
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Plagueis and Caedus can't beat this team on their own.
Nah. Plagueis is already capable of defeating the team's superiro, Vitiate. Add in Caedus and their solo.

FreshestSlice
LMFAO at the team that defeats Vitiate being inferior to Vitiate. Stop it, fam. And the idea of Plagueis being superior to Valkorion is retarded on its own too.

Stigma
Beating Valky is something that Plagueis excels in.

The Most Powerful Sith Lord that Ever Lived > Valkorion. cool

Caedus clears the house with the rest.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Stigma is clearly infuriated by something....

Stigma
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Stigma is clearly infuriated by something....
I am... The ease with which Plagueis and Caedus sweep the floor with team 1 is really irritating, especially when one roots for the SWTORians as much as I do. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You should leave Carthage to the debating part, tbh.

Stigma
I may very well. He's doing fine and debating is, shockingly as it may sound, not on my top priority list as of now. smile No rush.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He also pays his respects to SWTOR when the time calls for it. smile smile smile

Stigma
He also pays his respects to SWTOR when the time calls for it. smile smile smile As I do, brother. As I do smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah. You belittle Vitiate and the protags and the dark council members you sick bastard thumb up

Stigma
Belitte? Nah. That would be crude. You insult me, Sir..

I just think they are not on par with the most powerful combatants in the mythos. thumb up Though, Vitiate is obviously one of the most powerful beings in SW.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Your idea of the most powerful combatants in the mythos differs from mine, when regarding the protags.

Stigma
And? It's a far cry from belittling, still.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How does the Emperor's Wrath as of the KOTFE prologue fare against Asajj Ventress?

And belittle as in you disrespect them. Not necessarily their power, though ultimately you do that too with Valkorion you infidel.

Stigma
Meh. I have HoT and Wrath on Maul's level and Valky in top 5 Sith Lords. They're all good to go thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Stigma
Meh. I have HoT and Wrath at Maul level and Valky in top 5 Sith Lords. They're all good to go thumb up

I'll ask again,

Originally posted by Me
How does the Emperor's Wrath as of the KOTFE prologue fare against Asajj Ventress?

Also, top 5 as in # 5, or at least 2-3?

FreshestSlice
Calling any FS TOR protagonist Maul level and Plagueis above Valkorion is heresy. Not good to go at all.

Stigma
Whatever. thumb up

Also, top 5 as in # 5, or at least 2-3?
Well, obviously below Sidious, Plagueis, Nihilus and Bane.

FreshestSlice
Wecanfighttbh

Stigma
My god....

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. The Wrath and Hero have both beaten Emperor Vitiate, so I can understand Freshest's concerns. thumb up

2. And as I've already shown, Valkorion > Plaguieis. smile smile smile

Stigma
Noone surprised Bane is above Valkorion, huh? biscuits

carthage
Bane's not even on par with Marr lmao

Stigma
Bane is god. He has died for our sins. Died so many times for so many sins it's sick. smile

EmperorSidious2
Team 2

McP
That's nearly a stomp. Everyone from team is is superior to anyone from team 1 (Dooku marginally though). Plagueis is clear superior to all of them, and as was stated above, team 2 doesn't even needs Dooku to beat team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.