Best telekinesis feat in any form of canon and non_canon media

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
Everything is game except for Bane moviing a moon out of orbtit. That didn't happen.

Deronn_solo
Dorsk 81 pushing fleat of ISD's Light-years away.

FreshestSlice
Fleat?

Deronn_solo
KEK.
I meant Fleet.

Revanchiste
They are many Mass scale fleet scale TK feat in Golden age of the Sith Era.. Some might put Starkilelrs feats into shame.....

Because some mother****ing sith wera able to force graps ENTIRE MOTHER****ING SUNS !!!!!!

But I think that the ebst TK feat is from Revan on Rakatta prime.....
Pulling of lightning from the sky, it's a massive submolecular reaction (So it is a very precise) at km above his head..
It's a good feat it have range, precision and power combined....

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Dorsk 81 pushing fleat of ISD's Light-years away.
This is not an individualistic feat. Dorsk 81 channeled the power of multiple Force-users through himself to perform this action. And died from the experience.

Deronn_solo
Nigga, you act as if I didn't know that already. erm

The OP ask for the "best" feat telekinetic feat, and I gave it to him/her. The circumstances are irrelevant to the point I was making.

Darth Abonis
He's right. I agree. The Dorsk feat is probably the best feat.

SunRazer
Nihilus' feat will inevitably emerge, and people will use the gravitational vertex of Malachor V as an excuse to put that feat beyond Dorsk's showing.

Q99
Kyp Durron pulling the Sun Crusher out of a gas giant.

AncientPower
Well Kun/Kyp didn't literally pull it out, they manipulated the controls of the ship and guided it back there.

S_W_LeGenD
Some examples that I recall:

1. Darth Nihilus used his telekinetic powers to lift a Republic Cruiser Ravager from the grounds of Malachor V and prevented its disintegration in the space.

2. Tulak Hord used his telekinetic powers to pull an unidentified Starship from the space to the ground; this Starship rivaled Republic cruiser Endar Spire in size (4000 tons).

3. Galen Marek altered the trajectory of a falling Imperial Star Destroyer with his telekinetic powers.

4. Revan sent an entire Strike Team packing with a Force wave. This Strike Team comprised of powerhouses such as Satele Shan and Darth Marr.

5. An unidentified Jedi Master collapsed two buildings with his telekinetic powers.

6. Yoda used his telekinetic powers to crash two Transport Starships into each other mid-air. These Transport Starships are C-9979, if I am not mistaken.

7. Darth Malgus destroyed a squadron of Republic Starfighters mid-flight with his telekinetic powers.

SunRazer
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

1. Darth Nihilus used his telekinetic powers to lift a Republic Cruiser Ravager from the grounds of Malachor V and prevented its disintegration in the space.

2. Tulak Hord used his telekinetic powers to pull an unidentified Starship from the space to the ground; this Starship rivaled Republic cruiser Endar Spire in size (4000 tons).

3. Galen Marek altered the trajectory of a falling Imperial Star Destroyer with his telekinetic powers.

4. Revan sent an entire Strike Team packing with a Force wave. This Strike Team comprised of powerhouses such as Satele Shan and Darth Marr.

5. An unidentified Jedi Master collapsed two buildings with his telekinetic powers.

6. Yoda used his telekinetic powers to crash two Transport Starships into each other mid-air. These Transport Starships are C-9979, if I am not mistaken.

7. Darth Malgus destroyed a squadron of Republic Starfighters mid-flight with his telekinetic powers.

None of those are up there with Dorsk's feat of pushing back multiple Imperial Star Destroys light years.

The Merchant
He pushed them out of the solar system (comic says outside half of the system) not light years. Still impressive, but LYS is insane. Nihilus's feat does not compare btw..

Revanchiste
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

A good mix of TK feats we have precision, speed, strengh and reach.

Still considering that some sith where able to force graps moons or ENTIRE MOTHER FREKIN SUN.

I consider Dorsk feat Kinda humhum just good...
In the other hand Some efat like Revan lightning going down from the sky wich is done via a power name alter environement that combine many other abilities but mostly TK, or TK based abilities. Made this feat, feet in the TK category..

It is not a feat of sheer magnitude, it's a combination of extrem level of reach and precision combine with a decent endurance and Magnetude level...

I don't want it to be just about sheer magnetude because base on this Celestian just wreck everythings...

Raptor22
The novel says he pushed 17 destroyers far outside the solar system in seconds.

"Sir, the navigator said, ive managed to cross check our position. We've been thrown far outside the solar system in a matter of seconds." -Darksaber

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Raptor22
The novel says he pushed 17 destroyers far outside the solar system in seconds.

"Sir, the navigator said, ive managed to cross check our position. We've been thrown far outside the solar system in a matter of seconds." -Darksaber

Wait so they were still alive after being pushed like that?....I would have figured such a push would have destroyed the ISDs or at least cause a critical failure on the ships. I think that would be a pretty good durability feat for the ISD if the crew is still alive and systems are still working.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Wait so they were still alive after being pushed like that?....I would have figured such a push would have destroyed the ISDs or at least cause a critical failure on the ships. I think that would be a pretty good durability feat for the ISD if the crew is still alive and systems are still working.

Writters logic and it's the job of due like us to figure it out how he did that..

The answer to the question Zenwolf is simple he care about their life and the material on board so he use his TK to protect them...

XD
Eazy peazy retcon...

We did the same for laser renamed blasters, we have multiple hyperspace theory going on.... We had problem with the sound in space even if it is beging to be pretty commune in scien-fi...

And remember light-saber..... It had taken some decade to be retconned !!! Ask Mother ****ing Jensaarai01 !!!

Emperordmb
Abeloth ragdolled Luke, Ben, and some Sith with a force wave while hundreds(?) of other Sith were trying to suppress her powers with a force net.

Revanchiste
Ha P.S wolf some people think that luke could use tutaminis as a weakling due to RotJ Scene... To me it is obvious that Sidious was enjoying his time torturing luke, because it was a great moment within his carrier like plagueis death...

You see mutiple bad retcon get populare before that the good one arrive...

NewGuy01
How did I forget; Abeloth vaporizing a city.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You FORGET alot of things, don't you?

carthage
She destroyed Sinkhole station as well which is easily better than her feat of destroying Tahv

Vorpal Ruin
Nobody brought up Luke manipulating the dovil basal? May not be top, but it's good. Kyp did it too I think.

Lord Nyax had crazy TK as well.

Revanchiste
As I said earlier in sheer magnetude feat we just go with celestians Rakattas or Golden era sith...
Baeloth is a celestian isn't she?

SO I'm going to ask you a question.. What is a good TK feat?

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Abeloth ragdolled Luke, Ben, and some Sith with a force wave while hundreds(?) of other Sith were trying to suppress her powers with a force net.

I think it was 'just' dozens of other sith.

Which is still really impressive.

WildBantha88
Since we are considering non canon, Darth Bane moved a moon

Emperordmb
Mortakin's TK feat tbh

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You FORGET alot of things, don't you?

yez

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Mortakin's TK feat tbh
thumb up tbh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.