Hypocrite liberals and Illegal Immigrants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star428
Hypocritical libs gleefully sign a petition to bring minor immigrants from the southern border to Virginia but when asked afterward if they'd also sign a petition to house one of them at their home they couldn't get gone fast enough:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQzQQCtGDFg#action=share

I laughed my ass off at the hypocrisy displayed by the questioned liberals. Laughed even more when the guy asking people to sign petitions asked one of the libs at end of short vid if he was a racist for not wanting to put one of them up at his house.

Robtard
Good title, definitely promotes civil conversation without pushing an agenda thumb up

Surtur
Well okay it is not racist to not want to put up a stranger at your house. I'm not pro illegal immigration, but just because someone is pro illegal immigrations doesn't mean they want to have to take care of these people themselves.

Bardock42
Yes, because singing a petition (I.e. Telling your representatives that you for your tiny part think that the government should do something) is equal to letting someone stay at your place for an unspecified time.

jaden101
Can I put them to work? If so then I'll take them. Ahhhhh capitalism.

Star428
Liberals are all for acting morally superior when it comes to letting illegal immigrants stay in this country and dumping the responsibility of immigrants' care onto someone else. When confronted with the prospect of actually housing them/taking care of them themselves though their illusion of "moral superiority" is nowhere to be found. LOL.

Bardock42
Immigrants don't need to be taken care of as a whole, they can do that themselves as they have a positive impact on he economy.

long pig
Liberals being hypocritical cowards? No way!

In other news, water is wet.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes, because singing a petition (I.e. Telling your representatives that you for your tiny part think that the government should do something) is equal to letting someone stay at your place for an unspecified time. no it isn't it's just passing the blame

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.