1000 clone troopers vs 1000 storm troopers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
1000 clone troopers vs 1000 storm troopers
last one standing in neutral terrain wins
only standard issue rifle and armor
canon only

riflerolling on floor laughingriflerolling on floor laughinglaughing

riflerolling on floor laughingriflerolling on floor laughinglaughing

Raptor22
Clones

Clones>ewoks>stormtroopers

juyomaster34
This is a good one.
1000 clone troopers

redpill
Originally posted by juyomaster34
This is a good one.
1000 clone troopers are you a juyo expert? would u say quinlan vos dd unpredictable is juyo?

redpill
why would sidious switch from superior clone troopers to inferior storm troopers?

Q99
Originally posted by redpill
why would sidious switch from superior clone troopers to inferior storm troopers?

Because they're cheaper. They have a bit lighter gear, and no-one can implant a command in them like he did the clone troopers. Kamino was a potential threat to him, so he had an excuse to have it eliminated.

Also a lot more of what they do is oppressing locals rather than direct fights, so the human touch helps, and they're still more than enough for most of the fights he needs.

redpill
why does sidiosu neeed to save money? and the implant chips mean more control which is what sidious wants.

Zenwolf

Stormtroopers aren't inferior, also it costs more to Clone rather than just take a full grown human and train them.

Also life expectancy would be a problem too as the Clones age faster.

Though thanks for making this total waste of time thread, by just allowing canon only as the Stormtroopers haven't shown much in Rebels whereas you have 4+ seasons worth of Clones for feats in TCW.

Though movie Stormtroopers > movie Clones. In fact by and large the movie GE > movie GAR(excluding the JO)

redpill
u do have the OT.

redpill
why not keep clones around as elite troopers

Zenwolf
why not keep clones around as elite troopers

Because the Stormtroopers are the elite troopers.

Also the OT isn't enough to say they can win anything here when the Clones are allowed TCW stuff.

redpill
i thought they were cheaper. also they were beaten by ewoks

Zenwolf
i thought they were cheaper. also they were beaten by ewoks

That doesn't mean they can't be elite troopers.

Also no, they were beaten by

1. The fastest gunslinger in the galaxy

2. A Rebel Commando force

3. A wookiee and a hijacked AT-ST

4. Ewoks and being taken by surprise as they weren't going to fight, they were going to capture....which they did.

People exaggerate that instance waay too much when there were a number of things going heavily against the Stormtrooper force.

The Rebels/Ewoks only won because of Chewie hijacking the AT-ST, so people...enough of that stupid nonsense.

That is noted in the script, shown in the movie, the movie novelization and pretty much a few other sources going over the Battle of Endor.

redpill
yeah but as emperor said an entire legion of his BEST troops with best equipment and armor.

ewoks + han solo win

Aurbere
Never thought I'd see the day Wolf would undersell the disadvantage the Stormies were at on Endor.

Zenwolf
yeah but as emperor said an entire legion of his BEST troops with best equipment and armor.

ewoks + han solo win

So?

The Stormtroopers were sent to capture the Rebel forces, which they did...the Rebellion was done and over with, they weren't sent to go fighting.

Again you're ignoring the several factors going against the legion there, which they had no counter in taking out the hijacked AT-ST which was the biggest turning point that made the victory in favor of the Rebels.

So....yeah, people need to stop ignoring the blatant evidence and actually watch the movies.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Aurbere
Never thought I'd see the day Wolf would undersell the disadvantage the Stormies were at on Endor.

How'd I undersell exactly?

Aurbere
Originally posted by Zenwolf
How'd I undersell exactly?

You forgot the environment factor tbh.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Aurbere
You forgot the environment factor tbh.

I figured that would have been the most obvious point to people, if they can't realize that at the very least, then they didn't watch the movie at all.

Aurbere
I figured that would have been the most obvious point to people, if they can't realize that at the very least, then they didn't watch the movie at all.

lol Han and Chewie's involvement should be pretty obvious as well stick out tongue

Just state the obvious for stating the obvious' sake stick out tongue

redpill
if you had 1000 clone troopers with abilities seen on TCW on Endor, with same equipment as storm troopers, including ARC troopers fives and rex vs Ewoks, would the result be different? i think clone troopers and ARC troopers would destroy the ewoks and han and chewbocca

Zenwolf
if you had 1000 clone troopers with abilities seen on TCW on Endor, with same equipment as storm troopers, including ARC troopers fives and rex vs Ewoks, would the result be different? i think clone troopers and ARC troopers would destroy the ewoks and han and chewbocca

So the exact same equipment? Then again the Clones would have no way of taking out the hijacked AT-ST.

Though you're giving the Clones stuff that Stormtroopers didn't have, with the ARCs...that and having TCW stuff.

Movie Clones would fare no better, in fact probably worse.

But this is all pointless here, cause this battle is heavily favored towards the Clones if only canon is being used here.

redpill
So the exact same equipment? Then again the Clones would have no way of taking out the hijacked AT-ST.

Though you're giving the Clones stuff that Stormtroopers didn't have, with the ARCs...that and having TCW stuff.

Movie Clones would fare no better, in fact probably worse.

But this is all pointless here, cause this battle is heavily favored towards the Clones if only canon is being used here. clones woldnt let their atst be hijacked

Zenwolf
clones woldnt let their atst be hijacked

They wouldn't have AT-STs because they didn't have those. I thought you were meaning, putting them in the same situation and Chewie already having the AT-ST.

I dunno what the point of this discussion is though, so I'm just gonna leave it. This thread is pretty spite and leaning too far to one side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.