Death On Wheels: Police shoot handicapped man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Delaware police shoot man in wheelchair; his relatives ask why

Police officers, their guns raised, approach the man in the wheelchair and yell out loudly and repeatedly: "Drop the gun" and "hands up."

His hands don't rise. Shots are fired. And the man keels over out of his wheelchair and onto the ground.

The police chief in Wilmington, Delaware, defended his officers Thursday. The handicapped man, Jeremy McDole, was armed with a .38-caliber gun -- the same one he'd apparently used on himself earlier, Chief Bobby Cummings said. And he never complied with the officers' requests.

Instead, "when Mr. McDole began to remove the weapon from his waist, the officers engaged him," Cummings said. In other words, the officers opened fire because they were concerned McDole might fire his weapon at them.

But the man's mother saw it differently. -snip

Full story and video: http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/25/us/delaware-police-shoot-man-wheelchair/

Bashar Teg
why didnt they use a taser? oh that's right, tasers are for torturing people when they're being arrested for resisting arrest.

Robtard
Cop: "Drop the gun!"

Suspect: *Reaches for gun*

Cops: *Open fire*

How exactly was he supposed to "drop the gun" at his waist without reaching for it?

Bashar Teg
yeah i got that part. just pointing out that even if they needed to act like kneejerk pussies they could have used nonlethal to subdue him.

Slay
This is obviously a conspiracy from the liberal left progressives to frame true-blooded American heroes to advance their evil race-baiting Muslim agendas.

Star428
Basher: LOL. I read about this story yesterday. IF you're a cop who knows that someone who is suicidal has a gun and you're more than ten feet away from the suspected gun carrier and you yell repeatedly at suspect to put his hands in air and he continues to ignore your warnings, then he reaches into his pants and you're still a good distance away from him what ****ing good is a taser going to do? Did they not teach "common sense 101" at the liberal school you attended? Or are you just desperate to attack cops' behavior everytime they rightfully shoot a dangerous suspect?

He could easily miss at that distance with a taser and then he or another innocent person could've been killed. I realize you'd be ok with that though because you're one of those assholes who supports the BLM movement and wants blacks to shoot/murder cops.

Slay
Originally posted by Star428
Or are you just desperate to attack cops behavior everytime they rightfully shoot a dangerous suspect?

Or are you just desperate to attack cops behavior everytime they rightfully shoot a dangerous suspect?

to attack cops behavior everytime they rightfully shoot a dangerous suspect?

they rightfully shoot a dangerous suspect?

a dangerous suspect?

Robtard
LoL, the Chairborn Ranger does it again.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Star428
Basher: LOL. I read about this story yesterday. IF you're a cop who knows that someone who is suicidal has a gun and you're more than ten feet away from the suspected gun carrier and you yell repeatedly at suspect to put his hands in air and he continues to ignore your warnings, then he reaches into his pants and you're still a good distance away from him what ****ing good is a taser going to do? Did they not teach "common sense 101" at the liberal school you attended? Or are you just desperate to attack cops behavior everytime they rightfully shoot a dangerous suspect?

He could easily miss at that distance with a taser and then he or another innocent person could've been killed. I realize you'd be ok with that though because you're one of those assholes who supports the BLM movement and want blacks to shoot/murder cops.

http://i.imgur.com/0pxLYYO.gif

Ushgarak
Much as I laughed (despite myself) first time you posted that one, Bashar, best not to make replies like that in the GDF.

Bashar Teg
i'd give my post a comparative 2/10 on the derail-o-meter, especially in the face of all of star's naked hate-speech and overall irrational rantings, but fine.

i'm just glad to learn that it's cool to call people a-holes though. a fair trade-off

long pig
Not a fan of the police. Very cowardly actions taken by these psychos.

Time-Immemorial
See LP, this is a post where me comes strong against the police, he takes the time to make a thread.laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
HAHAHA he had a gun!

"The police chief in Wilmington, Delaware, defended his officers Thursday. The handicapped man, Jeremy McDole, was armed with a .38-caliber gun -- the same one he'd apparently used on himself earlier, Chief Bobby Cummings said. And he never complied with the officers' requests."

Bashar Teg
glad you're up to speed now. welcome to the topic.

Time-Immemorial
I guess being in a wheelchair gives you a license to carry a gun in NYC now.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I guess being in a wheelchair gives you a license to carry a gun in NYC now.

No, it does not.

But can you answer me this?

Originally posted by Robtard
Cop: "Drop the gun!"

Suspect: *Reaches for gun*

Cops: *Open fire*

How exactly was he supposed to "drop the gun" at his waist without reaching for it?

Time-Immemorial
I have to answer for something I didn't do. laughing out loud

Another one of your "TI DID THIS and has to answer for it."

Its to easy to beat you these days, going to work. Cya.

FinalAnswer
Lol

Robtard
I have to answer for something I didn't do. laughing out loud

Another one of your "TI DID THIS and has to answer for it."

Its to easy to beat you these days, going to work. Cya.

I sincerely hope you're just having a laugh here. Cos, dude.

Time-Immemorial
I have to answer for something I didn't do? Are you being stupid on purpose?

Surtur
Okay if he didn't have the gun in his hands why did they say drop it? Why didn't he just keep his hands in the air instead of reaching for his weapon? Something seems weird about this. So he has a gun, but not in his hand..the cops see it, say drop the gun..even though he isn't holding one, and then the guy goes to grab it and gets shot. If I wasn't holding a gun and a cop told me to drop a gun and put my hands up..I'd just basically put my hands up so they could see there was no gun to drop.

long pig
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i'd give my post a comparative 2/10 on the derail-o-meter, especially in the face of all of star's naked hate-speech and overall irrational rantings, but fine.

i'm just glad to learn that it's cool to call people a-holes though. a fair trade-off
Everything anyone says that you disagree with is hate speech to you, apparently.

Robtard
Longpig, I was actually surprised to read that you dislike the police more than you dislike minorities.

Why is this?

Time-Immemorial
No one likes the police, but people are tired of them being the scapegoat for peoples dumbassery in public, like Michael Brown. I can't believe you cant figure this out, smart guy.

long pig
Longpig, I was actually surprised to read that you dislike the police more than you dislike minorities.

Why is this?
I like you and you're some kind of Mexican.

Slay
Originally posted by long pig
He's actually full-on, unadulterated Mexican.

Time-Immemorial

Rob considers Mexicans and Hispanics Caucasian, so while he is Hispanic, he still considers himself Caucasian..

Robtard
Rob considers Mexicans and Hispanics Caucasian, so while he is Hispanic, he still considers himself Caucasian.. I am Caucasian, as well as Hispanic. The two aren't exclusive.

I understand that when I told you "I'm South American", you heard "Greater Lower Mexico". But understand that the country I was born in has a greater Caucasian population than America. I'm probably more Caucasian than you. LoL!

long pig
Originally posted by Slay
He's actually full-on, unadulterated Mexican.
Gross.

Time-Immemorial
No one likes the police, but people are tired of them being the scapegoat for peoples dumbassery in public, like Michael Brown. I can't believe you cant figure this out, smart guy.

Nice dodge on this Rob. You not doing well today, rtard.

Robtard
What did I dodge now, you didn't even ask a question, you ranted about your hatred of the police.

BTW, I like the police, the vast majority of them do their job correctly. Why do you hate them all now?

Time-Immemorial
What did I dodge now, you didn't even ask a question, you ranted about your hatred of the police.

BTW, I like the police, the vast majority of them do their job correctly. Why do you hate them all now?

Prove I ranted and said I hate the police.

Robtard
Well this one was easy enough, as it's right above:

-First line shows your blanket anti-police stance

-The rest is a rant

Time-Immemorial
Well this one was easy enough, as it's right above:

-First line shows your blanket anti-police stance

-The rest is a rant

Prove I said I hated the police, and prove I ranted about them. Goodl luck with that, everyone knows I'm pro police here. Nice trying to prove otherwise.

Robtard
Prove I said I hated the police, and prove I ranted about them. Goodl luck with that, everyone knows I'm pro police here. Nice trying to prove otherwise.

No one likes the police,

Time-Immemorial
You just said you were not from Texas yet your trying to be a Texas sharpshooter. Nice fail. that proves nothing of my personal opinion, that's the general tone in America right now. Another fail.

Do you wanna go all the way bro?

Robtard
So when you said "no one", you meant everyone else except yourself? Okay.

Time-Immemorial
So when you said "no one", you meant everyone else except yourself? Okay.

So all my pro police posts are now in question because I generalized the publics opinion of police in America right now?

Good luck getting that to stick.

quanchi112
I like you and you're some kind of Mexican. laughing out loud

Robtard
So all my pro police posts are now in question because I generalized the publics opinion of police in America right now?

Good luck getting that to stick.

I said "okay".

Time-Immemorial
thumb up

long pig
I am Caucasian, as well as Hispanic. The two aren't exclusive.

I understand that when I told you "I'm South American", you heard "Greater Lower Mexico". But understand that the country I was born in has a greater Caucasian population than America. I'm probably more Caucasian than you. LoL!
Why are you being coy?

Tell us what kind of Mexican you are!!

Robtard
Look at your rage over me being a better Caucasian than you are.

long pig
There's a burrito in it for you if you tell me......

Es good burrito, holmes...

Robtard
You're a redneck hillbilly hick, "burrito" to you means Taco Bell. So no thank you.

Also stop derailing my thread with your racism.

long pig
You're a redneck hillbilly hick, "burrito" to you means Taco Bell. So no thank you.

Also stop derailing my thread with your racism.
Es got verde sauce....!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.