Dr Manhattan vs Current Darkseid,Doomsday and Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-no prep
-win=death

Prof. T.C McAbe
Dr. Manhattan every single time. Hell, he would beat them all even if they had the whole Beyonder Race, the Endless, Spectre and LT on their side. Spite thread, oh and reported for making spite threads!

Sin I AM
manhattan loses 10/10 ...each could solo

riv6672
Is this 3 on 1? If so, Dr. M loses.1 on1 i like his odds in each match.

The Nuul

Insane Titan
Dr M ain't beat the team or any solo

Sin I AM
Originally posted by riv6672
Is this 3 on 1? If so, Dr. M loses.1 on1 i like his odds in each match.

based on what? literally done nothing

riv6672
Based on the usual Doc M. arguments. He's a hard character to gauge, due to the nature of his powers, his status in his universe, his feats (many implied but not seen) and his number of appearances.
You either believe he can beat someone or dont; circular argument sure to follow.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by riv6672
Based on the usual Doc M. arguments. He's a hard character to gauge, due to the nature of his powers, his status in his universe, his feats (many implied but not seen) and his number of appearances.
You either believe he can beat someone or dont; circular argument sure to follow.

not really, nothing he's done suggests he's above herald.

riv6672
Okay.

BruceSkywalker
Doc Manhattan takes care of business

deathslash
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Doc Manhattan takes care of business I didn't know that he was in the business of getting raped

Sin I AM
Originally posted by deathslash
I didn't know that he was in the business of getting raped

long pig
I deem this thread....

BOOTY WATER!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.