The Hulk VS....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
Who can beat the Hulk without Battle field removal

Magnon
Some examples:

Superman.
Flash.
Martian Manhunter.
Wonder Woman.
Zoom.
Professor Zoom.
Doomsday.
Orion.

Loa (Alani Ryan).
Kitty Pryde.
Magik (Illyana Rasputin).
Juggernaut (classic).
Vector.
Red Hulk (with absorption powers).
Apocalypse.
Thanos.

... and so on and so on. As you can see, quite a lot of people.

carver9
None of the people named above. I would say it starts at someone like Thanos.

Sin I AM
off the top id agree with magnon on most...he forgot to add norrin but thats a no brainer. the key to beating hulk is not to play to his strengths

Magnon
Originally posted by Magnon
Thanos.
Originally posted by carver9
None of the people named above. I would say it starts at someone like Thanos.
Yes, it starts at people like Thanos, Superman, Loa, or Magik... and you spouting internal and external logical inconsistencies won't change the fact.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Some examples:

Superman.
Flash.
Martian Manhunter.
Wonder Woman.
Zoom.
Professor Zoom.
Doomsday.
Orion.

Loa (Alani Ryan).
Kitty Pryde.
Juggernaut (classic).
Vector.
Apocalypse.
Thanos.

I agree with this list except for Loa, i don't know her.

Genii96
^^^Loa is a chick who can disintegrate matter with a touch she is namor's sidekick:
aside from those mentioned by magnon,
surfer
onslaught,
stardust
skyfathers
cosmics
cube beings
franklin
namor
current juggs
magneto
vulcan
sinestro
thor
black bolt
xavier
rachael
exodus
stryfe
etc

Star428
Some examples:

Superman.
Flash.
Martian Manhunter.
Wonder Woman.
Zoom.
Professor Zoom.
Doomsday.
Orion.

Loa (Alani Ryan).
Kitty Pryde.
Juggernaut (classic).
Vector.
Apocalypse.
Thanos.

Diana's only chance would be the lasso.

carver9
The lists above is all jacked up. Guess many don't keep up with the character.

meep-meep
Hulk already owned vector iirc. Though vector phunked him up for a few panels.it wasa great healing feat for Hulk. Pretty much everyone else on that list can take him.

Magnon
Originally posted by meep-meep
Hulk already owned vector iirc. Though vector phunked him up for a few panels.it wasa great healing feat for Hulk. Pretty much everyone else on that list can take him.

Vector was being arrogant and too confident. He forgot a very crucial ability of his: the ability to walk slowly backwards (= at the same pace Hulk can crawl forward while under attack from Vector). But Simon's a smart guy, he shouldn't make the same mistake twice.

carver9
Hulk has defeated Vector 3 times. We don't ignore this. Magneto was cautious at fighting the Hulk recently. A lot of the people that was named in this thread tend to flee when the Hulk is involved.

Magnon
Hulk has defeated Vector 3 times. We don't ignore this.
No, you're just ignoring the context. If Hulk gets a jump on Vector and gets to grab his arms before Vector can use his powers, then of course Vector's likely gonna lose. Physically he's just a human. But if Vector simply blasts Hulk, full-out, while keeping his distance (which he can do, since Hulk can only crawl towards Vector at snail's pace) then Hulk's going to get disintegrated before long.

Just imagine what would've happened here if Vector had been smart and kept his distance:

http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/ufoesskinhealth1.jpg

carver9
No, you're just ignoring the context. If Hulk gets a jump on Vector and gets to grab his arms before Vector can use his powers, then of course Vector's likely gonna lose. Physically he's just a human. But if Vector simply blasts Hulk, full-out, while keeping his distance (which he can do, since Hulk can only crawl towards Vector at snail's pace) then Hulk's going to get disintegrated before long.

Just imagine what would've happened here if Vector had been smart and kept his distance:

http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/ufoesskinhealth1.jpg

Hulk would've kept advancing. Also, Vector hit a more powerful Hulk (and current Hulk is more powerful than the Hulk in your scan) with a blast that was warping reality. Ripping it to shreds and it did nothing to the Hulk as he powered through it. Hulk's durability is based off of his anger. Merged Hulk isn't an angry Hulk and his strength was fixed. His power didn't ramp up like the more wild versions of Hulk. Good showing for Vector but it will not work on a more powerful version of Hulk and current Hulk is more powerful.

Hulk has received 7 upgrades after that showing and 1 before then. Vector would get his face peeled off and would probably get blitzed as soon as the bell rings.

Magnon
Hulk would've kept advancing. Also, Vector hit a more powerful Hulk (and current Hulk is more powerful than the Hulk in your scan) with a blast that was warping reality. Ripping it to shreds and it did nothing to the Hulk as he powered through it. Hulk's durability is based off of his anger. Merged Hulk isn't an angry Hulk and his strength was fixed. His power didn't ramp up like the more wild versions of Hulk. Good showing for Vector but it will not work on a more powerful version of Hulk and current Hulk is more powerful.

Hulk has received 7 upgrades after that showing and 1 before then. Vector would get his face peeled off and would probably get blitzed as soon as the bell rings.

You're just counting the upgrades but not the downgrades. Hulk has also been manhandled by a gorilla since he got the upgrades. While Prof. Hulk amped more slowly than the savage, he also started at higher strength and durability. Current Hulk would turn into dust faster than prof would; Vector can easily keep his distance long enough for this.

carver9
You're just counting the upgrades but not the downgrades. Hulk has also been manhandled by a gorilla since he got the upgrades. While Prof. Hulk amped more slowly than the savage, he also started at higher strength and durability. Current Hulk would turn into dust faster than prof would; Vector can easily keep his distance long enough for this.

Wait a minute. Are you really using low fts here? If we go by AVERAGE showings, Vector blast would not stop the Hulk. If we want to use Hulk lowest showing within a 10 yr time period then Vector blast could do something and using low showings, Vector blast would melt everyone you've named on your list that could beat the Hulk. That's IF we result to low showings and the gorilla bite is Hulk lowest. Let me know if I need to name Hulk AVERAGE showings. Stop trying to hard.

Anyways, Hulk walked through Vector's attack that was ripping reality apart. He tanked it without a scratch. Merged Hulk failing this, a calm and less powerful Hulk than today's Hulk doesn't mean that more powerful versions would, especially since the proof is there with a more powerful Hulk walking through Vector's best showing without a scratch.

Magnon
Wait a minute. Are you really using low fts here? If we go by AVERAGE showings, Vector blast would not stop the Hulk. If we want to use Hulk lowest showing within a 10 yr time period then Vector blast could do something and using low showings, Vector blast would melt everyone you've named on your list that could beat the Hulk. That's IF we result to low showings and the gorilla bite is Hulk lowest. Let me know if I need to name Hulk AVERAGE showings. Stop trying to hard.

Anyways, Hulk walked through Vector's attack that was ripping reality apart. He tanked it without a scratch. Merged Hulk failing this, a calm and less powerful Hulk than today's Hulk doesn't mean that more powerful versions would, especially since the proof is there with a more powerful Hulk walking through Vector's best showing without a scratch.

Now you are using a very very old fight; my scans are from more recent times. Hulk's durability has gone down quite a bit since those early days, as a balancing act to his healing factor becoming more powerful.

carver9
Now you are using a very very old fight; my scans are from more recent times. Hulk's durability has gone down quite a bit since those early days, as a balancing act to his healing factor becoming more powerful.

Don't know where you are getting his durability going down when his fts today is>>>>>than his classic fts when it comes to durability, strength, speed, and overall power. We can compare fts if you want. Merged Hulk showings vs today's Hulk durability fts.

Sin I AM
has magik lost to anyone?

ozz81
Genis vell , Insane genis Vell

tkitna
Current Sentry

Sin I AM
love to see someonefight hulk intelligently

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.