GTA III Trio vs GTA IV Trio vs GTA V Trio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Claude Speed, Tommy Vercetti and CJ

VS

Niko Bellic, Johnny Klebitz and Luis Lopez

VS

Michael de Santa, Franklin Clinton and Trevor Phillips

Round 1: Gunfight in Fort Zancudo.
Weapons: Claude has a Micro-Uzi with 300 rounds, Shotgun with 30 buckshots, Sniper Rifle with 20 rounds and a Rocket Launcher with a single rocket.
Tommy has a Colt Python with 60 rounds, Ingram MAC-10 with 230 rounds ,M16 with 180 rounds and 3 Grenades.
CJ has a Desert Eagle with 40 rounds, two Sawed-Off Shotguns with 40 buckshots, two Micro-SMGs with 300 rounds and a Minigun with 1000 rounds.

Niko has a Pistol with 70 rounds, SMG with 230 rounds, AK-47 with 180 rounds and a RPG with a single rocket.
Johnny has a Automatic 9mm with 300 rounds, Assault Shotgun from TLAD with 80 buckshots and a Grenade Launcher with 3 grenades.
Luis has a Pistol .44 with 40 rounds, Assault SMG with 400 rounds, Automatic Shotgun from TBOGT with 50 explosive shells, Advanced MG with 300 rounds and a Advanced Sniper with 20 rounds.

Michael has a Combat Pistol with 80 rounds, Advanced Rifle with 250 rounds, Heavy Sniper with 20 rounds and a Grenade Launcher with 3 grenades.
Franklin has a AP Pistol with 300 rounds, Shotgun with 50 buckshots and a RPG with 1 rocket.
Trevor has a Pistol with 80 rounds, Assault Shotgun from GTA V with 80 buckshots and a Minigun with 1000 rounds.
Range: They starts against each other from 180 yards.

Round 2: Vehicular combat in the downtown of Los Santos.
Claude is driving a Rhino tank loaded with 50 cannon shells.
Tommy is driving a Infernus from Vice City and has a Ingram MAC-10 with 2000 rounds, 20 Grenades and 20 Molotov cocktails.
CJ is piloting a Hunter loaded with 2000 machinegun rounds and 5 Heat Seeking missiles.

Niko is driving a NOOSE APC loaded with 250 autocannon rounds.
Johnny is riding his Hexer from TLAD and has a Automatic 9mm with 2000 rounds, Sawed-Off Shotgun with 300 buckshots and 200 slugs, 20 Pipe Bombs and 20 Molotov Cocktails.
Luis is piloting a Buzzard loaded with 2000 Minigun rounds and 5 heat seeking missiles.

Michael is driving a Rhino from GTA V loaded with 50 main gun shells.
Franklin is riding his Bagger and has a AP Pistol loaded with 2000 rounds, Sawn-Off Shotgun from GTA V loaded with 300 buckshots and 200 slugs, 20 Remote Controlled Bomb and 20 grenades.
Trevor is Piloting a Buzzard loaded with 2000 minigun rounds and 5 heat seeking missiles.
Range: They starts against each other from 2 miles.

Final Round: Team H2H without weapons in Ganton from San Andreas.

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYy69qOJWoM playing during all fights.

Which team wins and is the coolest.

Solid47
Bump.

Jesus McBurger
HOLY SHIT THIS WAS THOUGHT OUT!!!

walshy
GTA V trio does it for me, I'm gonna assume they have the most experience, minus franklin, and Trevor is well he's Trevor. I always liked Tommy vercetti, he'd put up a decent fight.

Nusa105
Gta 3 trio. They're Deadly. Claude is a pyscho same as Trevor but Claude is more Pyschotic than Trevy. Tommy has Taken Down some Mob Boss and he's lot better than Mike. And CJ has taken a jet from a military by himself and has beated Claude in a Race. And he's more deadly than Franklin.

So i'd say GTA III Trio stomps. The GTA IV trio doesn't needed because in that trio only Niko is Deadly

walshy
Originally posted by Nusa105
Gta 3 trio. They're Deadly. Claude is a pyscho same as Trevor but Claude is more Pyschotic than Trevy. Tommy has Taken Down some Mob Boss and he's lot better than Mike. And CJ has taken a jet from a military by himself and has beated Claude in a Race. And he's more deadly than Franklin.

So i'd say GTA III Trio stomps. The GTA IV trio doesn't needed because in that trio only Niko is Deadly why do you think claude is more psychotic than trevor? the latina gf from gta 3/SA would probably be more psychotic than him.

michael and tommy have some similarities, i remember when the trailer came out some thought michael was an older tommy.

Nusa105
Originally posted by walshy
why do you think claude is more psychotic than trevor? the latina gf from gta 3/SA would probably be more psychotic than him.

michael and tommy have some similarities, i remember when the trailer came out some thought michael was an older tommy.
No, Tommy is Same as Trevor but Tommy is smarter than Trevor not same as Michael. Tommy is a Pyscho that Smarter than the Normal Pyscho

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nusa105
No, Tommy is Same as Trevor but Tommy is smarter than Trevor not same as Michael. Tommy is a Pyscho that Smarter than the Normal Pyscho Shut up.

Nusa105
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Shut up.
Why??????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.