Kam Solusar vs. Kao Cen darach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Battle takes place aboard the Chimera

Deronn_solo
Kam across the board.

SunRazer
Can't remember Kam's Force feats.

Q99
I don't remember his offense, but I do remember him not having any trouble defending against the force attacks of the dark side elite.

Deronn_solo
He has tossed giant builders at incredible speeds at flying TIE Fighters, tbh. Darach has nothing to compare.

carthage
Kao hurled massive parts of a ship and Tked Vindican and Malgus simultaneously, I don't think Kam has an edge in power. Kam might be more skilled though assuming he had feats in the Vong books I didn't catch

S_W_LeGenD
Kao Cen Darach

Deronn_solo
How does hurling massive parts of a ship, supersedes tossing multiple massive builders at flying targets, most likely hundreds of feat in the air, and zipping around at speeds anywhere from 100 KPH, to the speed of sound?

Plus, what kind of feats/accolades does Malgus (at that time) and Vindican had that makes it highly impressive TK'ing them?

SunRazer
Vindican used Lightning on the Redshifter and hurled Satele with TK, lol. Malgus was credited as one of the most skilled Sith in the Empire as of the trailer.

What skill feats does Kam have besides defeating the Battlemaster of Palpatine's Dark Side Elite? Granted, it's reasonable for Kam to have improved in the following decades, so yeah, he's probably somewhat more skilled than Kao.

Q99
Originally posted by SunRazer

What skill feats does Kam have besides defeating the Battlemaster of Palpatine's Dark Side Elite? Granted, it's reasonable for Kam to have improved in the following decades, so yeah, he's probably somewhat more skilled than Kao.

Also in the Dark Empire days, he held off at least three of the DSE members on his own (til Luke dropped a statue on them).

As a Jedi, he sparred with Corran Horn on an even level shortly before Luke's wedding, and was entrusted to guard all the students at the academy during the big wars (which, granted, kept him out of of a lot of the big fights).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.