Kenth Hamner Runs The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Warmup: 3 Flesh Raiders

1. Yevra and Llokay

2. Overseer Tremel

3. Githany

4. Lord Vindican

5. Nalen Raloch and Bengel Morr

6. Lord Zash

7. Darth Angral

8. Darth Talon

9. Darth Baras (pre-amp, as of the comics)

10. Darth Baras w/ Sel-Makor's amp

Boss: The Emperor's Voice (Jedi Knight final mission, Act 3)

All fights take place aboard the Invisible Hand, where Chancellor Palpatine was held captive.

Where does the short-lived NJO Grand Master fall and why? Or does he clear?

S_W_LeGenD
You may have to mention Kenth Hamner's feats.

SunRazer
This should cover the scope of his power. I might have missed a few feats but this is most of it: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/shootingnova/blog/kenth-hamner-respect-thread/99717/

S_W_LeGenD
Stops at 5.

SunRazer
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Stops at 5.

Seriously?

Q99
You may have to mention Kenth Hamner's feats.

He pretty easily took down two Jedi Knight guards not long before his fight with Saba, where he was outmatched and solidly defeated, but managed to inflict real damage before going down.

He's one of those 'definitely not top tier, but still has a rep as a warrior for a reason,' types.

So, 1, 2, and 3 he clears. Vindican is a pretty good fight.

Are Nalen Raloch and Bengel Morr really stronger than Vindican...?

carthage
He edges Angral due to greater force feats, probably down at Talon

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by SunRazer
Seriously?
Nalen Raloch collapsed a large cave with his telekinetic powers.

Bengel Morr was the sole-survivor of Sacking of Coruscant event and became a threat to the Jedi Order on Tython after his fall to the Dark Side.

These two are no chumps.

Originally posted by Q99
He pretty easily took down two Jedi Knight guards not long before his fight with Saba, where he was outmatched and solidly defeated, but managed to inflict real damage before going down.

He's one of those 'definitely not top tier, but still has a rep as a warrior for a reason,' types.

So, 1, 2, and 3 he clears. Vindican is a pretty good fight.
Agreed.

Originally posted by Q99
Are Nalen Raloch and Bengel Morr really stronger than Vindican...?
Collectively? They could be.

See above.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by carthage
He edges Angral due to greater force feats, probably down at Talon
Darth Angral is more powerful then Darth Talon, IMO.

SunRazer
Nalen Raloch collapsed a large cave with his telekinetic powers.

Bengel Morr was the sole-survivor of Sacking of Coruscant event and became a threat to the Jedi Order on Tython after his fall to the Dark Side.

These two are no chumps.

1. A gradual effect, not an immediate one. As a duelist, he was also renowned as the Twi'lek pilgrim's best and won repeatedly in the dueling circle/fended off Flesh Raiders repeatedly. Still, he doesn't stand a chance against Kenth.

2. I think you should resort to his actual combat feats, not hype. He wasn't a literal threat to the entire Jedi Order in terms of combat, just what his plans were (since he had amassed a force of Flesh Raiders).

His survival of the Sacking of Coruscant is solid, though, but it doesn't leave him in any concrete position.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by SunRazer
1. A gradual effect, not an immediate one. As a duelist, he was also renowned as the Twi'lek pilgrim's best and won repeatedly in the dueling circle/fended off Flesh Raiders repeatedly. Still, he doesn't stand a chance against Kenth.

2. I think you should resort to his actual combat feats, not hype. He wasn't a literal threat to the entire Jedi Order in terms of combat, just what his plans were (since he had amassed a force of Flesh Raiders).

His survival of the Sacking of Coruscant is solid, though, but it doesn't leave him in any concrete position.
1. Nalen Raloch has Bengel Morr on his side. erm

2. Morr's survival of the Sacking of Coruscant event is solid, but it is meaningless? erm

SunRazer
Just added Kenth destroying the two Jedi Knights in Vortex to my RT. He also mentions doing the same to another pair outside of his quarters, but it must be off-panel because I couldn't find it (I was skimming, though, so I might've missed it).

1. Nalen Raloch has Bengel Morr on his side. erm

2. Morr's survival of the Sacking of Coruscant event is solid, but it is meaningless? erm

1. Not enough to change the tables, in my opinion. Bengel would be sent flying by a single Force Push.

2. Solid =/= meaningless. It's just ambiguous and doesn't define his ability exactly. He lost to a padawan HoT using a training saber even with two Flesh Raider adepts by his side.

Jmanghan
Darth Angral is more powerful then Darth Talon, IMO.

What the ****....

BazookaMaster
Warmup: 3 Flesh Raiders, stomps, 10/10

1. Yevra and Llokay, stomps, 10/10
2. Overseer Tremel, stomps, 10/10
3. Githany, stomps, 10/10
4. Lord Vindican, stomps, 10/10
5. Nalen Raloch and Bengel Morr, wins, 10/10, very good fight
6. Lord Zash, wins, 10/10, very good fight
7. Darth Angral, wins, 8/10, very good fight
8. Darth Talon, loses, 4/10, very good fight
9. Darth Baras (pre-amp, as of the comics), wins, 7/10, very good fight
10. Darth Baras w/ Sel-Makor's amp, loses, 2/10, very good fight
Boss: The Emperor's Voice (Jedi Knight final mission, Act 3), dies, 0/10, very bad fight

cs_zoltan
Stops at 5.

http://puu.sh/qdQT6/4a749bfac4.jpg

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
http://puu.sh/qdQT6/4a749bfac4.jpg Edit: Wrong thread, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.