Zimmerman tweets pic of dead thug Trayvon's body

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Calling himself a one man army. Although he was 100% justified in killing his attacker, I think this is a douche bag move. I'll just post a link in case you don't want to see it.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CP_oYnCWgAAWBof.jpg

Surtur
Not only is it douchey but it makes NO sense. How does killing one teen make you a one man army? It's not like this was friggin Superboy or something.

long pig
Originally posted by Surtur
Not only is it douchey but it makes NO sense. How does killing one teen make you a one man army? It's not like this was friggin Superboy or something.
If I was attacked by a vicious thug and forced to kill him, the last thing I'd do is be happy about it enough to post pics.

Disturbing imo.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by long pig
If I was attacked by a vicious thug and forced to kill him, the last thing I'd do is be happy about it enough to post pics.

Disturbing imo.
As long as you agree this is shitty, I think I can look past the rest of your post.

long pig
Originally posted by Omega Vision
As long as you agree this is shitty, I think I can look past the rest of your post.
He honestly comes off as a psychopath.

Omega Vision
He also beat his girlfriend if memory serves. Dude's a scumbag. If anyone's a "thug" it's Zimmerman.

long pig
He also beat his girlfriend if memory serves. Dude's a scumbag. If anyone's a "thug" it's Zimmerman.
Agreed.
Both Zimmerman and trayvon are thugs and pieces of trash.

Bashar Teg
nah, he's a homicidal piece of human garbage gloating over his kill.

conservatives: always there to staunchly defend bullies and murderers, while rushing to slander families of dead refugee infants that wash up on the beach. thumb up

Omega Vision
Agreed.
Both Zimmerman and trayvon are thugs and pieces of trash.
Nope, just Zimmerman. He was the guy who initiated the scuffle, his racism and aggression led to Martin's death.

Since I doubt you'll come around on this point, I'm just going to leave it at this.

Star428
Calling himself a one man army. Although he was 100% justified in killing his attacker, I think this is a douche bag move. I'll just post a link in case you don't want to see it.

Nice pic of the thug ass that was rightfully killed. thumb up

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Star428
Nice pic of the thug ass that was rightfully killed. thumb up

meh he's too long dead to be trying so hard over. isnt there some recently killed minority infant who's family you could be aggressively gloating against and slandering right now? you're a good person.

Star428
I'm thinking about framing it. thumb up

FinalAnswer
A through and through Christian, ladies and gentlemen.

Jesus would be so proud.

Henry_Pym
Nope, just Zimmerman. He was the guy who initiated the scuffle, his racism and aggression led to Martin's death.

Since I doubt you'll come around on this point, I'm just going to leave it at this. the only reason Martin was out at 2am is because he was facing expulsion for hiding stolen property in his school locker...

He also had no physical marks on his body to show Zimmerman even struck him once.

psmith81992
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
nah, he's a homicidal piece of human garbage gloating over his kill.

conservatives: always there to staunchly defend bullies and murderers, while rushing to slander families of dead refugee infants that wash up on the beach. thumb up

Liberals: Always missing the point and context, while having sympathy for the guilty party while excusing everything else because emotions thumb up

That's not really what happened at all but ok, lol.

There's no point in going back over this case. You will have your version of events, someone else will have his. The point is, the court got it legally correct. Nothing that happened after the fact is going to change that.

Bashar Teg
for someone who likes to lecture on emotions, you sure obsess and fixate a lot.

i'll just leave it at that before you report me again. thumb up

Robtard
Said it before, Zimmerman will kill again. He'll be back in court and the hero-worship from some will start all over.

long pig
You can't flim flam the zim zam!!

Surtur
This is just plain stupid on his part though. He has already been heavily harassed by people, there have been several reported incidents of huge crowds going after him causing him to have to leave public places, etc.

This is just going to make that worse. But since he is a piece of shit I think it's kind of funny what is going to happen.

Time-Immemorial

He should be arrested for this.

long pig
Don't forget, trayvon was the attacker. He instigated the shooting. http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/121203083453-zimmerman-blood-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Star428
Shhh... Liberals don't like the truth. thumb up

Robtard
Don't forget, trayvon was the attacker. He instigated the shooting. Cos racially profiling someone and then stalking them while armed isn't instigating a fight. Anyhow, this is old, so I'll leave you to it.

long pig
Originally posted by Robtard
Cos racially profiling someone and then stalking them while armed isn't instigating a fight. Anyhow, this is old, so I'll leave you to it.
It isn't. Correct.

Its also not illegal. Unlike attacking someone.

Robtard
Making someone fear for their safety is. It's why "stalking" is illegal, you should really know this.

Newjak
How is this still a a thing. However you want to spin the altercation between Trayvon and Zimmerman the truth is that Zimmerman approached Trayvon and the resulting altercation resulted in the death of a young man that was just trying to get home. Zimmerman should have never taken the law into his own hands. As soon as he called the cops he should have let them handle the situation.

This thing he is doing now is just horrendous. The fact he is proud he killed an unarmed innocent young man is painful to see. I honestly hope there is legal recourse the family can take over this idiot.

long pig
Making someone fear for their safety is. It's why "stalking" is illegal, you should really know this.
Following for a short time isn't stalking. It also isn't illegal. Neither is racism, although I'm sure you wish it were.

Originally posted by Newjak
How is this still a a thing. However you want to spin the altercation between Trayvon and Zimmerman the truth is that Zimmerman approached Trayvon and the resulting altercation resulted in the death of a young man that was just trying to get home. Zimmerman should have never taken the law into his own hands. As soon as he called the cops he should have let them handle the situation.

This thing he is doing now is just horrendous. The fact he is proud he killed an unarmed innocent young man is painful to see. I honestly hope there is legal recourse the family can take over this idiot.
The thug was innocent until he attacked Zimmerman. Then, he deserved to be shot.

Star428

LMAO. Right. That's why the jury decided he (Zimmerman) was not at fault. thumb up

Time-Immemorial

What he is doing now is stupid, but you like many others here are still crying that Michael Brown was innocent, and now Trayvon was?

Who let these people off then if not a jury of their peers?

Let me know when you can over turn a not guilty verdict.

Star428
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
What he is doing now is stupid, but you like many others here are still crying that Michael Brown was innocent, and now Trayvon was?

thumb up

Robtard
Following for a short time isn't stalking. It also isn't illegal. Neither is racism, although I'm sure you wish it were.

The thug was innocent until he attacked Zimmerman. Then, he deserved to be shot.

Stalking is unwanted attention. Nah, not illegal. Mocking racist works though. Like you're often mocked.

Star428

Exactly. All libs can do is cry, b****, and moan about injustice for thugs who rightfully got what they deserved. THey have no respect for laws or our justice system or the rightful decision handed down by a jury.. When a jury doesn't give them the decision they want they throw a god**** tempter tantrum, burn shit down, and loot innocent people's businesses. THey value the lives of murdering/criminal thugs more than they do innocent babies who have done no wrong whatsoever. ****ing pathetic is what liberals are and they are a blight on society. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Star428
Exactly. All libs can do is cry, b****, and moan about injustice for thugs who rightfully got what they deserved. THey have no respect for laws or our justice system or the rightful decision handed down by a jury.. When a jury doesn't give them the decision they want they throw a god**** tempter tantrum, burn shit down, and loot innocent people's businesses. ****ing pathetic is what liberals are.

And their eWarriors back them up online. Its easy to be a eWarrior for the poor and needy and the migrants and the illegal aliens, but 99% of the people here who claim all this stuff for one don't live here, and two, we have no proof they even care about what they claim other then eWords of tears for the less fortunate. How many people here are out feeding the homeless and giving the Syrians a warm bed at night here?

BeyonderGod
Trayvon wasn't a thug.......gtfo

Newjak

Let me know when you can over turn a not guilty verdict. Was Trayvon not just heading home? Yes he was

Did Zimmerman not approach because he felt Trayvon could potentially break the law based off of profiling? Yes he did

Had Zimemrman just called the cops and not followed Trayvon would Trayvon still be alive? Yes he would have

Because I'm sure you believe all sentences by all juries are completely on the level. The truth is that it was Zimemrman's word against a dead Trayvon who couldn't argue the points. Zimmerman got attacked but no one truly knows how the altercation went down. Zimmerman was let go because Florida has a stand your ground law and there wasn't enough evidence or witness support to counter what Zimmerman said happened.

Zimmerman did a stupid thing someone else payed the ultimate price for that decision. Trayvon dying that night shouldn't have happened.

And Zimmerman is a @$$hole for this tweet he made.

Time-Immemorial
Was Trayvon not just heading home? Yes he was

Did Zimmerman not approach because he felt Trayvon could potentially break the law based off of profiling? Yes he did

Had Zimemrman just called the cops and not followed Trayvon would Trayvon still be alive? Yes he would have

Because I'm sure you believe all sentences by all juries are completely on the level. The truth is that it was Zimemrman's word against a dead Trayvon who couldn't argue the points. Zimmerman got attacked but no one truly knows how the altercation went down. Zimmerman was let go because Florida has a stand your ground law and there wasn't enough evidence or witness support to counter what Zimmerman said happened.

Zimmerman did a stupid thing someone else payed the ultimate price for that decision. Trayvon dying that night shouldn't have happened.

What was the verdict on the case? Also everyone here called officer wilson a racist, turns out, he wasn't. And this clock kid, more wrong.

Star428
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Trayvon wasn't a thug.......gtfo

Yes, he was. "GTFO" yourself.

Newjak
What was the verdict on the case? Also everyone here called officer wilson a racist, turns out, he wasn't. And this clock kid, more wrong. Why are you bringing up other cases when we are talking about Zimmerman.

Let me ask you some TI do you believe that juries always get the verdict right?

Time-Immemorial
Why are you bringing up other cases when we are talking about Zimmerman.

Let me ask you some TI do you believe that juries always get the verdict right?

Justice always prevails, its been proven that 99.9% of the time, a jury always works. So yes I believe that 99.9% of the time it works

Newjak
Justice always prevails, its been proven that 99.5% of the time, a jury always works. So yes I believe that 99.9% of the time it works So you believe they can be wrong... even if you are just throwing out random statistic. Actual statistics on the matter show different stories about jury accuracy in cases.

Still that is besides the point. You can not argue that simply because a jury voted one way, that the outcome or how justifiable the verdict is can not be questioned. Nor can you use it as a way to shutdown discussion on a topic when you yourself believe they can be wrong.

Like I said Zimmerman is an idiot who made a stupid call that cost someone their life. Whether you agree with stand your ground or not Zimmerman's action led to Trayvon's death when Trayvon was just heading home.

Now this stupid tweet of his. The man is seriously messed up.

Time-Immemorial
So you believe they can be wrong... even if you are just throwing out random statistic. Actual statistics on the matter show different stories about jury accuracy in cases.

Still that is besides the point. You can not argue that simply because a jury voted one way, that the outcome or how justifiable the verdict is can not be questioned. Nor can you use it as a way to shutdown discussion on a topic when you yourself believe they can be wrong.

Like I said Zimmerman is an idiot who made a stupid call that cost someone their life. Whether you agree with stand your ground or not Zimmerman's action led to Trayvon's death when Trayvon was just heading home.

Now this stupid tweet of his. The man is seriously messed up.

And you care for this one guy Trayvon, that happened years ago, when blacks kill each other in droves in Chicago daily..why are you not posting about this daily with eTears.

Time-Immemorial
Is it because Chicago is a liberal city, and its failed to protect its people? Is it because you won't report or comment on the failures of your ideology? Your bias is clear as it always is. You hide, shift, rant about things 5 years old, when there are real people dying right now. What are you doing about it?

Newjak
And you care for this one guy Trayvon, that happened years ago, when blacks kill each other in droves in Chicago daily..why are you not posting about this daily with eTears. That's a silly counter argument. So I can not comment on Trayvon's death unless I comment on all black deaths in our country? You do realize that in a thread about Trayvon Martin and his death you are saying that for some reason I shouldn't be commenting on the events that led to this one.

At this point your not even trying to refute that what Zimmerman did was boned headed and cost someone their life. You're just trying to make silly claims to take the attention away from that.

Newjak
Is it because Chicago is a liberal city, and its failed to protect its people? Is it because you won't report or comment on the failures of your ideology? Your bias is clear as it always is. You hide, shift, rant about things 5 years old, when there are real people dying right now. What are you doing about it? That is once again a weird topic to bring up in a thread about Trayvon Martin when I am commenting on Trayvon Martin and what happened to him.

Robtard
You're just trying to make silly claims to take the attention away from...

Welcome to the TI-Zone

Time-Immemorial
Welcome to the TI-Zone

Didn't we agree to cut that shit out?

Time-Immemorial
That's a silly counter argument. So I can not comment on Trayvon's death unless I comment on all black deaths in our country? You do realize that in a thread about Trayvon Martin and his death you are saying that for some reason I shouldn't be commenting on the events that led to this one.

At this point your not even trying to refute that what Zimmerman did was boned headed and cost someone their life. You're just trying to make silly claims to take the attention away from that.

Since when did I defend Zimmerman in his actions, I am saying its a not guilty verdict and its years ago. You only care about these specific incidents because the media got you hyped up into this one case, there are hundreds of these a day.

Robtard
Yeah, my bad. But you need to stop too.

Time-Immemorial
Yeah, my bad. But you need to stop too.

Am I trolling you?

Newjak
Since when did I defend Zimmerman in his actions, I am saying its a not guilty verdict and its years ago. You only care about these specific incidents because the media got you hyped up into this one case, there are hundreds of these a day. So you're saying you agree that Zimmerman's actions that night led to an innocent man getting killed when they shouldn't have been?

Because it does seem like you've been defending Zimmerman this entire thread. In fact that seems to be why you brought the not guilty vote to begin with. As a way to justify Zimmerman's actions. If that is not the case let me know.

I care about the fact that an innocent man was killed by an idiot's decision. I do care about people the murder rate in this country as I have said in numerous other threads I think we can do better.

But once again this has no bearing on a thread specifically talking about Trayvon Martin. It's a deflection tactic used when someone can not actually attack what has been brought up. You're basically trying to discredit me by saying that since I don't cry for every american lost everyday then my statements on this case don't matter. I would ask you to refrain from doing these things but you seem to do them alot to try take the spotlight from you not being able to counter points.

Time-Immemorial
Jesus, why are you not complaining about Ron Brown and Nicole then years later?

One thing you forget is I don't really care about this, I don't have eTears for years to come. Innocent people are killed everyday and no one bats an eyelash.

Continuing to talk about Zimmerman who btw was hispanic, is not of interest to me. We can talk all day about what could have gone different. The bottom line is people like Trayvon and Brown wind up dead because they out doing stupid things. Usually people who do stupid things wind up in trouble and possibly dead.

Star428

Obviously, because he probably stupidly agrees with that verdict like so many other liberals probably do. Afterall, blacks can never do any wrong in liberals' eyes. White people are the bad guys according to them. LOL. EVen though many of us diagreed with that verdict we still accepted it and didn't throw a temper tantrum and go out and burn down businesses and loot like a bunch of thugs.

Newjak

One thing you forget is I don't really care about this, I don't have eTears for years to come. Innocent people are killed everyday and no one bats an eyelash.

Continuing to talk about Zimmerman who btw was hispanic, is not of interest to me. We can talk all day about what could have gone different. The bottom line is people like Trayvon and Brown wind up dead because they out doing stupid things. Usually people who do stupid things wind up in trouble and possibly dead. Because there isn't a recent thread about them that is currently being talked about.

There is a recent thread about Zimmerman posting a tweet with Trayvon's dead body...

Also why does it matter if Zimmerman is hispanic. That has never mattered to me nor does it change my statement he is an idiot that did an idiotic thing that ended with an innocent person killed.

And I think some people take issue with the fact that someone like Zimmerman can essentially become a vigilante that gets to decide who is doing something stupid enough to get killed. When all Trayvon was doing was going home and wearing certain clothing.

And you're right it does happen often it is stupid and a waste when it happens to other people as well.

Time-Immemorial
Because there isn't a recent thread about them that is currently being talked about.

There is a recent thread about Zimmerman posting a tweet with Trayvon's dead body...

Also why does it matter if Zimmerman is hispanic. That has never mattered to me nor does it change my statement he is an idiot that did an idiotic thing that ended with an innocent person killed.

And I think some people take issue with the fact that someone like Zimmerman can essentially become a vigilante that gets to decide who is doing something stupid enough to get killed. When all Trayvon was doing was going home and wearing certain clothing.

And you're right it does happen often it is stupid and a waste when it happens to other people as well.

Are you saying he is an idiot? Confused by that statement? If so, we agree.

Newjak
Are you saying he is an idiot? Confused by that statement? If so, we agree. I'm saying Zimmerman is an idiot for tweet and what he did that night.

psmith81992
The courts got it right, regardless. Everything else is silly conjecture.

long pig
Profiling works.

long pig
Stalking is unwanted attention. Nah, not illegal. Mocking racist works though. Like you're often mocked.
Unwanted attention isn't illegal. Beating someone because you don't like that he's on the same street as you, sadly, is.

It was likely a hate crime beating up Zimmerman.

eek!
Does that mean I'm a racist?!?

psmith81992
Unwanted attention isn't illegal. Beating someone because you don't like that he's on the same street as you, sadly, is.

eek!

Don't let things like facts and contexts get in the way of emotions

Time-Immemorial

eek!

Trayvon was black, and Zimmerman was portrayed as white. Even though he's mixed race, but Obama is mixed race as well, he's 1/2 white, but considered black.

Imagine that.

long pig
Originally posted by psmith81992
Don't let things like facts and contexts get in the way of emotions
Enlighten me what am I wrong about?

Robtard

How's "everything" for starters?

BackFire
This is both disgusting and funny.

Zimmerman is trying to paint himself as some kind of badass, which is completely hilarious since his initial story was literally "This guy was kicking my ass so severely and so terribly that I thought I might die." Yeah, real tough guy we're talking about.

psmith81992

You're not, at least regarding what I was mocking others about.

Zimmerman is a tool but all of this is nothing but emotional nonsense from people still angry about the correct verdict.

Surtur
I just want to say Chicago isn't the warzone that some people make it out to be. People act like you will get murdered for stepping out of your door here. But all the really bad crime is limited to specific areas with heavy gang activity. When you enter these areas you can just tell they are different and dangerous.

But there are a whole bunch of nice places downtown to go, and a lot of nice places on the outskirts of the city. Downtown is especially awesome during Christmas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.