The State of the Union

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Obama has alienated Israel and pushed our enemies together, Russia, China, Syria.

His energy polices are failing and will increase the burden on the poor to pay for it. Here are very few programs that help people with rising energy costs. And they will rise with Obamas plans to cut coal. Even though he campaigned on coal and how it would save America and create jobs and give us a sustainable future.

The economy is tanking and the stock market is progressively falling.

He believes that downsizing the military will promote peace when all it does is promote our enemies to get more aggressive.

His policy with the war on ISIS has failed.

His Syrian policy has failed and he wasted $500 million with another $600 million in tow.

His so called successes are health care and amnesty for people who came here illegally.

He has not helped abolish racism, he has only enabled it by telling black lives matter to "stay the course."

He only weighs in on domestic matters when it suits his agenda, like Trayvon, Michael Brown and the clock boy.

Where was he on Kate in San Fransisco? Or the veteran that was raped and murdered in her own house.

He promotes tolerance of Islam yet buts Iraqi Christians in jail. He advocates for any Muslim or black controversy that reaches main stream yet pays no mind to any thing that goes against his agenda.

America was not founded on Sharia Law, or Islamic Teachings yet we are supposed to be tolerant of them yet, they are not of us?

No anyone wonder why Clinton is failing and Trump and Carson are on the rise.

Can we undo the cost of Obamas legacy?

Robtard
I stopped reading after your first paragraph, as it was just more whacky nonsense.

If you want to have a serious discussion, don't open like that.

long pig
Originally posted by Robtard
I stopped reading after your first paragraph, as it was just more whacky nonsense.

Your micro aggressions will not be tolerated in this thread!!

Time-Immemorial

I took it for the sake of the discussion, but I have lots of friends in the military that say these classes are more and more common. So there is thatthumb up

Star428
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Obama has alienated Israel and pushed our enemies together, Russia, China, Syria.

His energy polices are failing and will increase the burden on the poor to pay for it. Here are very few programs that help people with rising energy costs. And they will rise with Obamas plans to cut coal. Even though he campaigned on coal and how it would save America and create jobs and give us a sustainable future.

The economy is tanking and the stock market is progressively falling.

He believes that downsizing the military will promote peace when all it does is promote our enemies to get more aggressive.

His policy with the war on ISIS has failed.

His Syrian policy has failed and he wasted $500 million with another $600 million in tow.

His so called successes are health care and amnesty for people who came here illegally.

He has not helped abolish racism, he has only enabled it by telling black lives matter to "stay the course."

He only weighs in on domestic matters when it suits his agenda, like Trayvon, Michael Brown and the clock boy.

Where was he on Kate in San Fransisco? Or the veteran that was raped and murdered in her own house.

He promotes tolerance of Islam yet buts Iraqi Christians in jail. He advocates for any Muslim or black controversy that reaches main stream yet pays no mind to any thing that goes against his agenda.

America was not founded on Sharia Law, or Islamic Teachings yet we are supposed to be tolerant of them yet, they are not of us?

No anyone wonder why Clinton is failing and Trump and Carson are on the rise.

thumb up

All true, unfortunately. Obama will go down in history as probably the worst of all-time. Hillary would leave him in the dust though as worst President ever. I'm just glad people have finally learned that she can't be trusted. THere's no way she will be elected now.

FinalAnswer
Literally worse then Hitler.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by FinalAnswer

Sounds like it.

Time-Immemorial
Lets talk about Boehner and McConnell.

They are a bunch of liars and deceitful people.

They don't have the worlds weight on their should, We do, yet they are cowards.

They are good at collaborating, deceiving, they don't stand for the people, they dont fight for the republic in which they swore and oath too.

Liars, all of them.

Nephthys

No.

Sorry guys, shows over. You had a good run.

Time-Immemorial
List them Up.

McCain
Boner
McConnell
Orrin Hatch

How do these fools keep getting re elected?

We have over 200 trillion dollars in unfunded liabilities. We have 18 trillion in fiscal operating debt. Where is the plan Mr Majority Leader?

Time-Immemorial
Debt, Illegal Immigration, the Hollowing out of our police departments, our military.

We have these fools running our system and they have failed.

Our Economy only produces 17.5 trillion a year and we have 200 trillion un unfunded liabilities.

McConnell and Boehner, these fake conservatives have been funding Obama's legacy and its ruining this country.

Putin sees weakness in Obama, and the Republicans, and he's exploiting them.

Land Grabs in Ukraine, Syria, Iran, the Middle East.

These two idiots Boehner and McConnell have given Obama the golden ticket.

Then they turn on their voters and call their own voters "crazies."

The republican party should be called the "no nothing, do nothing party."

What these clowns do not understand is one day the government will shut down and there will be nothing they can do to stop it.

On that day our republic will fail, their will be riots in the streets like Greece, but worse.

Everything happening right now is on the shoulders of our future generations.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by FinalAnswer

Well Obama is Anti-Semite and does/did smoke Cigarettes and supports abortions..

Hitler did all 3 of those as well.

eek!

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well Obama is Anti-Semite and does/did smoke Cigarettes and supports abortions..

Hitler did all 3 of those as well.

eek!

If the shoe fits.

Flyattractor
If the shoe fits.

They do love a good Goose Step.

Time-Immemorial
This guy will be the next Speaker of the House.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/28/politics/kevin-mccarthy-running-speaker-freedom-caucus/

Bardock42
Debt, Illegal Immigration, the Hollowing out of our police departments, our military.

We have these fools running our system and they have failed.

Our Economy only produces 17.5 trillion a year and we have 200 trillion un unfunded liabilities.

McConnell and Boehner, these fake conservatives have been funding Obama's legacy and its ruining this country.

Putin sees weakness in Obama, and the Republicans, and he's exploiting them.

Land Grabs in Ukraine, Syria, Iran, the Middle East.

These two idiots Boehner and McConnell have given Obama the golden ticket.

Then they turn on their voters and call their own voters "crazies."

The republican party should be called the "no nothing, do nothing party."

What these clowns do not understand is one day the government will shut down and there will be nothing they can do to stop it.

On that day our republic will fail, their will be riots in the streets like Greece, but worse.

Everything happening right now is on the shoulders of our future generations.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa158/Bardock42/robben-blog-300x199_zpsryuvtxmb.jpg

Time-Immemorial
No wonder your so out of touch, your Homer.

Bardock42
My Homer what?

Time-Immemorial
Do you have an argument or are you just trolling?

Bardock42
My argument is that you are a vacuous conspiracy theorist, and literally everything you are a mouthpiece for comes from questionable, biased and outright lying sources. You don't put the most rudimentary thought into any of the things you say, and they are so outrageously stupid that it is pointless and wasteful to even engage in any meaningful manner. People do from time to time, but you just ignore it and come back a couple days later with the same empty, stupid rhetoric. You could literally have a bot post "Liar" after every of your post, and it would never be wrong. Your threads are just the same tired hit pieces over and over. You are like a broken clock, just that you miraculously aren't right even once a day. There's no discussion to be had. What's there to say? You lie about everything, and don't accept facts. The topic is based on false premises, and just an Obama hit piece, there's nothing to say, the question you pose is loaded and flawed, the only thing this thread can be good for is to point out your many shortcomings. That's my argument.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bardock42
My argument is that you are a vacuous conspiracy theorist, and literally everything you are a mouthpiece for comes from questionable, biased and outright lying sources. You don't put the most rudimentary thought into any of the things you say, and they are so outrageously stupid that it is pointless and wasteful to even engage in any meaningful manner. People do from time to time, but you just ignore it and come back a couple days later with the same empty, stupid rhetoric. You could literally have a bot post "Liar" after every of your post, and it would never be wrong. Your threads are just the same tired hit pieces over and over. You are like a broken clock, just that you miraculously aren't right even once a day. There's no discussion to be had. What's there to say? You lie about everything, and don't accept facts. The topic is based on false premises, and just an Obama hit piece, there's nothing to say, the question you pose is loaded and flawed, the only thing this thread can be good for is to point out your many shortcomings. That's my argument.

Look who is ranting now. You live in a dream world and you don't even live in America, on top of that, you have this vicious mindset on how we should be based off your small minded thinking coming from a country that has doomed itself twice.

The only way to prove I lie about anything is for you and I or anyone else sit down, read the same news story, talk about the event and come to the exact same opinion, but then I tell a different story to someone else. That's the only way to prove a lie on the "internet." You run from the same breed. You are a politically correct internet wanna be with zero knowledge about anything that goes on here besides what your slanted media tells you on Germany. You guys can't even practice what you preach, your great automaker lied!

That's who you should be calling a liar. But no some guy on the internet who has a difference of opinion then you is a "liar."

#destroyedyou

Bardock42
Liar

Time-Immemorial
Prove I lied or I'll report you for trolling.

Omega Vision
This is a productive discussion.

Time-Immemorial
Bardocks, Q99's and now Rob tactic is "call him a liar for disagreeing."

As you can see its not working for reasons I have already proven.

Also I didn't just criticize Obama, I hit on the rinos as well.

Robtard

This is actually a lie, at least for my part. Can't speak for Q or B42, but from what I've seen it's also a lie.

Time-Immemorial
This is actually a lie, at least for my part. Can't speak for Q or B42, but from what I've seen it's also a lie.

So your just trolling. Reported.

Slay
thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
This is a productive discussion.

Mind joining in, your the only liberal here I like. Bash Newjak and Ush are growing on me though.

Time-Immemorial
Lets talk about Boehner and McConnell.

They are a bunch of liars and deceitful people.

They don't have the worlds weight on their should, We do, yet they are cowards.

They are good at collaborating, deceiving, they don't stand for the people, they dont fight for the republic in which they swore and oath too.

Liars, all of them.

I notice how no ones to comment on these jackasses.

Adam_PoE

https://33.media.tumblr.com/9edfe5d8d91daeba24ba2f85b728a89c/tumblr_mj2k3xEEZs1rosb88o1_500.gif

Time-Immemorial
When someone says Obama is a Muslim, is that a lie, or their opinion.

Nothing bardock says refutes the truth of an opinion, while his failed effort to call an an opinion a lie.

Is it a lie to say Hilary broke the law with her emails?

See how stupid what you are agreeing with sounds.

Q99

No, I call you a liar for repeating things you know to be untrue.

Heck, your last rebut to me pointing out how you were passing the PP edited-tape as true was, "It's not me who's lying, it's the tape."

Which... really speaks for your level of honesty, or lack thereof. You're fine with knowingly passing on false information, and when called on it, you weasel-word around so that 'calling you a liar' is now the bad thing and not 'passing on false information.'

Acknowledging that you were working off a false/misleading source never came up at all, even when multiple independent sources all confirmed your information was wrong.

Saying you've proven something isn't the same as proving it, especially when you're talking how other people view you.

That's the thing- You go after anyone perceived to not be on your side, whether they be democrat or republican, regardless of how shaky the evidence against them is.

You ignore/deflect anything at someone perceived to be on your side, regardless of the evidence of the topic in question.

What you say is rarely an actual discussion of the information, but more a loud proclamation of what your side and that everyone who disagrees with that is wrong- often before you even know what the other side's response is or if there's facts you're unaware of.

And, well, we already know what your side is, yelling about it not only doesn't change the information, but it comes across as a tactic to suppress discussion that could lead to people coming to conclusions you don't like.

You like to not-respond to posts in general threads, and you like to spam threads on whatever the latest perceived scandal is instead, because posting threads that contain information on both sides doesn't fit how you like to roll.

Frankly, you're pretty boring to talk to, since unlike, say, red g jacks, you don't really respond to points very much, and you love to pre-emptively declare how things are including other people's positions- often wrongly.

Time-Immemorial
The last scandal I posted on was Hilary Clinton. Which you of coarse disregard because it does not suit you. You dodge threads all the time. I hit every thread and post my opinion. You act like these politicians care about you? You think Obama is your savior and you dash to defend him, Hilary and everyone else that suits your agenda. Your ideology is the reason this country is falling apart, and your the reason why Obama was elected. Every single liberal here dashes to defend their beloved, while Obama has done jack shit, and your more worried about my bad opinion of him then talking about the actual issues.

Robtard
So your just trolling. Reported.

Just stop. I don't call you a liar just because we have different opinions, I call you a liar when you try to pass something that is blatantly not true as truth.

eg Jade Helm (which ended btw and Obama didn't declare himself Forever-King), I didn't call you a liar, I just thought your opinion of the matter was silly.

eg The PP videos that have been shown to be edited, that was a lie, as you kept with the "no, they've never been disproven" despite the fact.

Time-Immemorial
Just stop. I don't call you a liar just because we have different opinions, I call you a liar when you try to pass something that is blatantly not true as truth.

eg Jade Helm (which ended btw and Obama didn't declare himself Forever-King), I didn't call you a liar, I just thought your opinion of the matter was silly.

eg The PP videos that have been shown to be edited, that was a lie, as you kept with the "no, they've never been disproven" despite the fact.

Congress says they were edited for the production, but does not mean it was not factual, That is congress saying this btw.

So them>you.

If I chose to believe them, that makes me a liar?

laughing out loud

"You can keep your doctor and your plan!"

Robtard
Congress says they were edited for the production, but does not mean it was not factual, That is congress saying this btw.

So them>you.

If I chose to believe them, that makes me a liar?

laughing out loud

"You can keep your doctor and your plan!"

See what I mean. The unedited videos have been released and you can compare the two, I don't need Congress to tell me.

The rest is just distraction.

Time-Immemorial
Where are the unedited videos?

Robtard
We've literally done this already when you first made that initial PP thread. So no thank you.

The newest video which you've also posted, didn't actually have what the taglines suggested, a 'living fetus being dissected for parts' or something to that nature. What Carly Fiorina ranted/lied about seeing. Even rightwing Fox News called her out on the lie.

Time-Immemorial
I never saw these non un edited videos, nor knew about them. So until I watch them I can only give my opinion on what I have see and congresses current actions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.