Kyle Katarn vs. Darth Vader.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
FOTJ Katarn, ROTJ Vader. Who wins?

EmperorSidious2
Vader

carthage
Vader easily

FreshestSlice
Vader destroys.

Angelalex242
Vader finds his lack of faith disturbing.

Deronn_solo
I mean...bruh....just...bruh..
Make it dueling only, and I would debate in Katarn's favor - because I can.

With the Force, Vader would just demolish him.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I mean...bruh....just...bruh..
Make it dueling only, and I would debate in Katarn's favor - because I can.

With the Force, Vader would just demolish him. Katarn is definitely not in Vader's dueling range, he's not even better then Korr :/

He got stomped by Caedus is a saber duel (which is nothing to be ashamed of, but nonetheless, still important to note that Vader would have at least kept up with him for a bit).

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan
, still important to note that Vader would have at least kept up with him for a bit).

Eh?...Where be this quote? Never seen that.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's not a quote. He's asserting that Vader would hold his own in a duel against Caedus.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's not a quote. He's asserting that Vader would hold his own in a duel against Caedus.

Ah.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's not a quote. He's asserting that Vader would hold his own in a duel against Caedus. I know he'd still lose, but Katarn was getting stomped even with help from other Jedi.

FreshestSlice
Katarn is definitely not in Vader's dueling range, he's not even better then Korr :/

Based on?

Deronn_solo
Katarn is definitely not in Vader's dueling range, he's not even better then Korr :/
Yeah, I stopped reading after this, KEK. Korr has no feats to suggest he's superior to Katarn.

Anyone that can fight his way through a horde of Stormtroopers/Dark Jedi/Reborn/Shadowtroopers/AT-ST en-rout to battling - and deating - an amped up foe who Luke Skywalker dueled and considered a legit threat - before his prime, is certainly in Vader's tier. Anyone who can master, and blend over 7 differnt forms of sword combat together into one, unique form, certainly is within Vader's tier as a technical master.

Then again, I never actually said Katarn would beat Vader in a duel - I said I would argue it for the sake of doing so because this thread is straight up criminal.

Revanchiste
Kyle Katarn have brought down some heavly armor Juggernauts remember, and hold against Darth cadeus....
But still Vader win.. But DOn't underestimate Kyle shall we???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.