Battle of the Kage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
In a Battle Royale, we have a LONG list of names in this fight, so get ready...

Hashirama Senju vs Tobirama Senju vs Hiruzen Sarutobi vs Minato Namikaze vs Tsunade vs Kakashi Hatake vs Naruto Uzumaki vs Reto vs Shamon vs The Third Kazekage vs Rasa vs Gaara vs Byakuren vs Gengetsu Hozuki vs The Third Mizukage vs Yagura vs Mei Terumi vs Chojuro vs A (First) vs A (Second) vs A (Third) vs A (Fourth) vs Darui vs Ishikawa vs Mu vs Onoki vs Kurotsuchi.

Who is the winner of this incredible, monumental battle??

Yes, they are all fighting each other at once.

Who takes this?

Q99
Naruto.

I mean, it doesn't hurt that he can make a whole collection of S-class clones, and he has two sources that can recharge chakra for him on the fly, both sage mode (which a few others have), and Kurama. Hashirama has a ton from his sage + wood, but he can't accumulate more like Kurama can.

Naruto's also the second fastest here, which doesn't hurt.

NewGuy01
Second fastest?

yungz22
we dont know alot about 50 percent of them sooooo....

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Second fastest?

Minato still has his teleportation combined with high reflexes to be the fastest.

Speed goes Minato, Naruto, A (4th), I'd say.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Q99
Minato still has his teleportation combined with high reflexes to be the fastest.

Pretty sure Naruto surpassed Minato, teleportation aside.

SSJGGogeta
Naruto has Hiraishin. He's used it many times, even in KCM during the beginning of the 4th ninja war.

Minato is around his equal in terms of speed, simply because of Hiraishin, but Naruto is still much faster without it, making him the fastest all around. Which is why Naruto dominated Jyuubidara with Hiraishin, who literally snatched Minato's ARM OFF while he was in mid-jump.

That said, it's fairly obvious that Naruto takes this with little to no effort. He probably doesn't even have to go sage, let alone Biju, mode, honestly.

AuraAngel
Naruto's movement is sheer speed, not the Hiraishin. He's never left chakra marks anywhere and there are several instances where he needs to rely on Minato's FTG.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Naruto has Hiraishin.

Shunshin*

Shunshin*

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Q99

Tobirama has FTG and good reflexes as well. He could give A a run for his money.

wakkawakkawakka
Didn't Tobirama admit that Minato's version of FTG was better? Not to say that he doesn't have good reflexes.

Demonic Phoenix
I think he said Minato was better with Shunshin, not Hiraishin. Minato's definitely faster though.

Although, Tobirama's clone outspeeds Minato here vin

NewGuy01
To be fair, Shunshin can be something of an umbrella term.

Q99
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Tobirama has FTG and good reflexes as well. He could give A a run for his money.

Point. Yea, he's up there too.

Jmanghan
bump

NewGuy01
This is basically just Naruto vs Hashirama.

SSJGGogeta
Naruto would literally kill the lot of them with a single attack. All he'd have to do is shoot off a Massive Biju dama shuriken or two, and they'd all die, save for Minato and Tobirama. And the only reason they'd survive is because they can teleport, but as I've pointed out, so can Naruto. All he'd have to do at that point is teleport to them and kill them before they can react.

Assuming this is the same Naruto that fought Momoshinki/Kinshiki.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Naruto would literally kill the lot of them with a single attack. All he'd have to do is shoot off a Massive Biju dama shuriken or two, and they'd all die, save for Minato and Tobirama. And the only reason they'd survive is because they can teleport, but as I've pointed out, so can Naruto. All he'd have to do at that point is teleport to them and kill them before they can react.

Assuming this is the same Naruto that fought Momoshinki/Kinshiki. Hashirama, Raikage?...

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Hashirama, Raikage?...

Yeah, both would be obliterated by a massive Biju-sen-shuriken from Hokage Naruto.

He and Sasuke are literally THAT strong. They were both able to beat Momoshinki and Kinshiki at once, before one got absorbed. The only reason Naruto got KO'd in their first fight was because he was protecting his family, and was forced to tank a planet busting Goudama. Momoshinki and Kinshiki were both heavily implied to be stronger than Kaguya, which is why she was forming a zetsu army to prepare for their arrival. Yet Sasuke was able to cause them both to retreat from him. And Naruto and Sasuke both ended up thrashing the fused version of them, and decided to let Boruto help in the end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.