Protein Beer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Bought time, I am tired of these Ultra's.

http://www.brobible.com/life/article/protein-fortified-fitness-beer/

Bardock42
Took me about 10 seconds to get what you meant with "bought time".

dynamix
ha! no way!

Time-Immemorial
Yes this day has finally arrived. Now I can feel good about drinking beer after I workout, which is the best time to drink it.

Genesis-Soldier
beer taste like piss

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
beer taste like piss

You've drank piss before?

Just pickin at ya lol

Genesis-Soldier
smart arse smile

hehe but seriously name me 3 good tasting beers a majority of people can agree on

and i don;t mean corona's or heiniken

long pig
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
smart arse smile

hehe but seriously name me 3 good tasting beers a majority of people can agree on

and i don;t mean corona's or heiniken
You strike me as a wine cooler type of girl.

Surtur
Beer used to taste bad, now it just tastes..meh. Though I'd never drink a protein beer. I don't drink for the taste, nor am I one of these people who would just have a single beer. If I'm drinking it is to get drunk. I could just drink light beer if I am worried about what to drink after exercise.

I also tend to drink remarkably quickly and people always look at me weird. But it is like..beer doesn't taste good and if I'm drinking to get drunk why wouldn't I drink it as quick as possible? What am I going to savor the flavor of MGD? It's not wine people and I am not Paul Giamatti.

There is some beer that tastes decent, Blue Moon is okay.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Bought time, I am tired of these Ultra's.

http://www.brobible.com/life/article/protein-fortified-fitness-beer/
Buy a 6 pack, get a 6 pack. Win win.
Originally posted by Surtur
Beer used to taste bad, now it just tastes..meh. Though I'd never drink a protein beer. I don't drink for the taste, nor am I one of these people who would just have a single beer. If I'm drinking it is to get drunk. I could just drink light beer if I am worried about what to drink after exercise.

I also tend to drink remarkably quickly and people always look at me weird. But it is like..beer doesn't taste good and if I'm drinking to get drunk why wouldn't I drink it as quick as possible? What am I going to savor the flavor of MGD? It's not wine people and I am not Paul Giamatti.

There is some beer that tastes decent, Blue Moon is okay.
I'm in the same boat. I usually only drink if I want to get wasted, and liquor does the job better without having to sit through multiple cans of some disgusting beverage.

On those rare occasions I do get a drink just to have one, I totally go for the "girly" stuff. I'd take a cocktail over whatever IPA/Lager/wtfever is available. Jack or cider works too. Anything but beer really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.