The New Cold War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
As we enter a new cold war with not only Russia, but now the band of them including, China, Iran, Syria.

Obama has gotten us into this mess. Now Putin cares less about what Obama says or does, and is embarrassing him at the UN.

Is Obama's refusal to engage in another other then "diplomatic talks" just delaying a war until after he leaves office.

Russian's play here is take over as the super power un the middle east and replace the US.

China is grabbing islands and building them.

Iran and Syria back by Russia will now run the middle east.

This is my prediction.

Time-Immemorial
Confirmed. Putin bombed Assad enemies, not ISIS.

Time-Immemorial
Putin defies obama

He previously said he would be targeting ISIS.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11900853/Putin-request-for-use-of-Russian-troops-in-Syria-approved-live.html

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Confirmed. Putin bombed Assad enemies, not ISIS.

Pretty sure Assad considers ISIS an enemy as well.

Surtur
So gee..it appears someone told our country one thing would be done and yet another thing was done instead. Hmm, is Putin maybe from Iran secretly?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Pretty sure Assad considers ISIS an enemy as well.
He bombed Syrian Rebels, not ISIS.

Fail at redirect of his failures.

Drenzef just rated Obama an "F" on Syrian foreign policy.

Obama has started the new Cold War and a nuclear arms race in the Middle East.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
So gee..it appears someone told our country one thing would be done and yet another thing was done instead. Hmm, is Putin maybe from Iran secretly?

Iran will control Iraq within 2-3 years.

Surtur
Though I will say one thing: I think in Putins mind the Cold War started up again a long time ago.

Robtard
He bombed Syrian Rebels, not ISIS.

Fail at redirect of his failures.

Drenzef just rated Obama an "F" on Syrian foreign policy.

Obama has started the new Cold War and a nuclear arms race in the Middle East.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IuoJTrVYnGU/UH-Kn6sKOmI/AAAAAAAAH20/DNz4dGpQjcM/s1600/HennyPennySleeve.jpg

Time-Immemorial
So no comment on Putin slapping him in the face and bombing the anti assad rebels.

CA

Robtard
Putin doing what he believes is in his best interest is shocking how?

Time-Immemorial
Putin doing what he believes is in his best interest is shocking how?

Obama is a international pussy and a national honey badger.

Robtard
Also, there's mixed info, some news sites are saying Russia attacked ISIS/ISIL positions. Probably best if you wait a bit for the smoke to clear.

Time-Immemorial
Pentagon said they hit anti Assad rebels.

I'll wait for it to clear, but I'm doubt the pentagon is wrong.

Why would you doubt what obamas military commanders are saying?

Robtard
Because it recently happened and it's possible the info is incorrect, as Syria is in the middle of a multi-faceted war. Not saying it's wrong, just maybe wait until more info comes out.

Time-Immemorial
Because it recently happened and it's possible the info is incorrect, as Syria is in the middle of a multi-faceted war. Not saying it's wrong, just maybe wait until more info comes out.

It's all over the news, turn the effing tv on.

Robtard
It's all over the news, turn the effing tv on.

At work

Time-Immemorial
You have heard of mobile apps, like cnn. If you have time to talk here you can watch itlaughing out loud

Robtard
Too busy to watch TV, some of us have to actually work

Time-Immemorial
Too busy to watch TV, some of us have to actually work

Your boss doesn't allow you to listen to music at your desk? laughing out loud

But you have time to spend hours here posting.

Right...

Surtur
At this point Putin is pretty much more or less just a gangster. Only again Russia is beginning to think they can do whatever the f*ck they want. It's time we nip that little notion in the butt.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
At this point Putin is pretty much more or less just a gangster. Only again Russia is beginning to think they can do whatever the f*ck they want. It's time we nip that little notion in the butt.

Obama would never challenge Putin, the only person in the white house with balls is Michelle. She would have made a better president then her side show husband. Obama doesn't have the balls to challenge Putin, just empty rhetoric and speeches and his press secretary barely able to get through his white house briefings to the media. He can barely make sense of what Obama is doing, much less anyone else. Obama's bend over politics have rushed us into a nuclear arms race in the middle east and a new cold war that will heat up quickly.

Rubio predicted this all at the last debate, of coarse no one listened.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/30/politics/russia-syria-airstrikes-isis/

Bentley
Who besides Russia are currently bombing ISIS on Syria? Just recently France started operations there as they were bombing Iraq exclusively before.

Time-Immemorial
The article I posted did not say they were bombing ISIS. Nice try.

It says they are bombing the anti assad rebels.

The ones Obama spent $500 million on prollylaughing out loud

Bardock42

Show where in the article you posted it says they were bombing anti-Assad revels, liar.

Bentley

Ok, nitpick aside, could you please answer my original question?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bardock42
Show where in the article you posted it says they were bombing anti-Assad revels, liar.

Suck it, you read the article and then lied about it, liar.

"But U.S. Defense Secretary Ash Carter countered that claim.

"I want to be careful about confirming information, but it does appear that they (Russian airstrikes) were in areas where there probably were not ISIL forces," he told reporters. ISIL is an acronym for ISIS."

Then there is this.

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/10/1/russian-strikes-in-syria-reveal-incoherence-of-us-policy.html

Liar.

Bardock42
Suck it, you read the article and then lied about it, liar.

"But U.S. Defense Secretary Ash Carter countered that claim.

"I want to be careful about confirming information, but it does appear that they (Russian airstrikes) were in areas where there probably were not ISIL forces," he told reporters. ISIL is an acronym for ISIS."

Liar.

This does not say they targeted anti-Assad forces. That's your presumption. This just says they probably didn't target ISIS forces. So, yes, you are lying again to fit your preconceived notions.

Time-Immemorial
This does not say they targeted anti-Assad forces. That's your presumption. This just says they probably didn't target ISIS forces. So, yes, you are lying again to fit your preconceived notions.

Clearly you can't read, liar.

Putin already admitted he is propping up assad against the the rebels on 60 minutes.

NbVV4s5T6aY

Another one of your failures as a loser on the internet.

Bardock42
Clearly you can't read, liar.

Putin already admitted he is propping up assad against the the rebels on 60 minutes.

Another one of your failures as a loser on the internet.

You were the one claiming that your CNN article stated that Russian airstrikes targeted anti-Assad forces, which it did not. The Al-Jazeera article you have now posted on the other hand does make that claim.

You just have to learn how proving a point works.

Time-Immemorial
Clearly you have no deduction skills nor can you come to a reasonable conclusion without reading in on the internet. Hence why you are here. To troll the internet and save your dwindling ideology of the world outside Germany.

Bentley
So is this whole thread going to revolve around nitpicks or what?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bentley
So is this whole thread going to revolve around nitpicks or what?

Thats all Bardock does. He nitpicks and then screams "liar" cause his "racist, biggot" ones ran out of meaning, just right out of Alinski's playbook.

Bardock42
Clearly you have no deduction skills nor can you come to a reasonable conclusion without reading in on the internet. Hence why you are here. To troll the internet and save your dwindling ideology of the world outside Germany.

Or you just take things to say what you want them to say. When in fact the very article you posted talked about how there was uncertainty and, for example, French officials wanted to learn more.

To be fair, I am being nit-picky, I just found your disingenuous reply to Bentley obnoxious.

Time-Immemorial
Who besides Russia are currently bombing ISIS on Syria? Just recently France started operations there as they were bombing Iraq exclusively before.

No one besides US and Russia.

Time-Immemorial
Or you just take things to say what you want them to say. When in fact the very article you posted talked about how there was uncertainty and, for example, French officials wanted to learn more.

To be fair, I am being nit-picky, I just found your disingenuous reply to Bentley obnoxious.

I actually watch the news in America, where is you have what... BBC?

Bardock42
Thats all Bardock does. He nitpicks and then screams "liar" cause his "racist, biggot" ones ran out of meaning, just right out of Alinski's playbook.

Don't worry, I'll call you a racist again when you are being racist, which will happen sooner or later.

But lets put this aside because it is being silly.

What would you like to be the US response to Syria? What do you think should happen?

Bentley

Gotcha, thanks thumb up

Things could be problematic if western officials shuffle through the bombings once they are proven to be targeting anti-Assad forces. Let's hope the official replies to such acts make a bit of sense.

Bardock42
I actually watch the news in America, where is you have what... BBC?

I have American news sources as well, however, it is pretty silly to talk in that way about the BBC (which I don't generally watch or read, I prefer the guardian for my British news), which is a very big and well regarded news outlet.

Time-Immemorial
Don't worry, I'll call you a racist again when you are being racist, which will happen sooner or later.

But lets put this aside because it is being silly.

What would you like to be the US response to Syria? What do you think should happen?

There is nothing that can be done now. Its too late. Obama would dare not challenge Putin

Obama failed in Syria, started a nuclear arms race in the middle east and now Russia is involved with our enemies.

Omega Vision
This is just factually wrong.

Bentley
Originally posted by Omega Vision

Could you please elaborate?

psmith81992
I think TI is right. There are a lot of countries currently "helping" against ISIS, but those two seem to be the only ones launching air strikes.

Bardock42
There is nothing that can be done now. Its too late. Obama would dare not challenge Putin

Obama failed in Syria, started a nuclear arms race in the middle east and now Russia is involved with our enemies.

So you see no way to improve the situation?

Bentley
Originally posted by psmith81992
I think TI is right. There are a lot of countries currently "helping" against ISIS, but those two seem to be the only ones launching air strikes.

And France, as I stated before posting my question.

Omega Vision
Could you please elaborate? Originally posted by psmith81992
Well, the Syrian government for one.

Bardock42
Also Turkey now. And Australia.

Also the "US air strikes" are actually a coalition including Jordan, Canada, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom

(http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/29/europe/turkey-airstrikes/
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-34265118 (even though it's not the prestigious American television media)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American-led_intervention_in_Syria#August_2015 )

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision

So your going to continue to nip pick and be a stupid head?

Bardock42
So your going to continue to nip pick and be a stupid head?

Why not just admit that you were wrong, and we can move on.

Time-Immemorial
Why not just admit that you were wrong, and we can move on.

Cause I was not wrong.

Bardock42
Cause I was not wrong.

You said only Russia and the USA were carrying out airstrikes. The reality is that many more including Syria, France, Australia and Turkey are carrying out airstrikes. How were you not wrong?

Time-Immemorial
Lol, now that Russia is their I highly doubt any country is bombing anything besides the USA and Russia.

That information you posted is old and out of date.

Your are being disingenuous and a liar on top of it using old news and counting as relevant.

Bardock42
Yeah right, two week and four week old news. I'm sure all the other countries will just be too intimidated by Putin to continue the airstrikes they have carried out for a year now. If you just wish to be right hard enough I'm sure one day it will happen for you.

Time-Immemorial
Yeah right, two week and four week old news. I'm sure all the other countries will just be too intimidated by Putin to continue the airstrikes they have carried out for a year now. If you just wish to be right hard enough I'm sure one day it will happen for you.

You used old news and counted is as current events.

Liar.

FinalAnswer
Stephen Harper would probably do the airstrikes just to piss Putin off, tbh.

Bardock42

Liar.

You are just struggling to justify talking authoritatively on another topic you know nothing about.

Time-Immemorial
You are just struggling to justify talking authoritatively on another topic you know nothing about.

And you got caught in a lie.

Life is hard for you though.

Bentley

Liar.

Dude, now you're the one nitpicking stuff.

This kind of debating is contagious.

Tzeentch
Why do people unironically try to have discussions with Supra?

Time-Immemorial
Dude, now you're the one nitpicking stuff.

This kind of debating is contagious.

He started with the nit picking.

I answered your question, yes?

Bentley
He started with the nit picking.

I answered your question, yes?

Of course, I even thanked you ahah

I'm just saying all the nitpicking makes the thread harder to read.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.