Kenshin vs Speed of Sound Sonic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

carver9
I thought Ken punched someone a billion times in one second?

Markness
Originally posted by carver9
I thought Ken punched someone a billion times in one second?

Kenshiro can punch fast but not that fast. That would be more like the Saint Seiya cast.

I assume you meant Kenshiro rather than Himura Kenshin, cdtm?

carver9
Originally posted by Markness
Kenshiro can punch fast but not that fast. That would be more like the Saint Seiya cast.

I assume you meant Kenshiro rather than Himura Kenshin, cdtm?

Fist of the north star.

My bad, wrong Ken.

Q99
Speed of Sound Sonic easily takes down Himura Kenshin.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
Speed of Sound Sonic easily takes down Himura Kenshin.

Kenshin's speed of sound himself, though. Even created sonic booms..

cdtm
Originally posted by Markness

I assume you meant Kenshiro rather than Himura Kenshin, cdtm? u

Actually, yeah. smile

And without Muso Tensei, since that makes him intangible like a Logia..

Q99
Originally posted by cdtm
Kenshin's speed of sound himself, though. Even created sonic booms..

Yes, on a drawcut, but Kenshin's still not as mobile- and Speed of Sound is just a name, that's not a hard limit. He does stuff like move so fast he appears to have clones.

Some of Sonic's attacks, like giant exploding shuriken, are really hard to defend again.

SoSS is the equivalent of an S-class hero in One Punch Man, and a pretty good one at that- he was able to fight with Geno on even terms, and no-way could Himura do that.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
Yes, on a drawcut, but Kenshin's still not as mobile- and Speed of Sound is just a name, that's not a hard limit. He does stuff like move so fast he appears to have clones.

Aoshi? smile

I'll grant you Sonic's blatantly super humanly strong and fast, but so's Himura.. One example that springs to mind is tossing a mech that looked liks it weighed several tons, at the least.

But anyways, what do you rate KenSHIRO'S chances against Sonic?

With and without Musou Tensei?

Q99
Originally posted by cdtm
Aoshi? smile

Better than Aoshi's smile

I do want to note how a lot of Kenshin's fights take place in a single large room or other limited arena.

And Sonic's faster than Geno, who once fired a plasma blast then outran the blast to hit his target first.

Sure, but even that doesn't compare to, IMO at least, taking on Sea King and Geno.

Oh, with, Kenshiro obviously wins, no doubt.

Without... well, I'll admit I'm not entirely sure on where Kenshiro's speed and such is, but I'd guess Kenshiro. He definitely has strength and toughness on his side.

BeyonderGod
Feats......i need gifs....i need scans...

Q99
Ooh, gifs smile

Geno vs Saitama-

http://i.imgur.com/5hlyD.gif
http://i.imgur.com/Bqkw7.gif

Sonic circling Saitama-

http://i.imgur.com/P2zoC.gif

Sonic vs Geno when Sonic gets going

BloodRawEngine
Kinda having trouble seeing how Kenshin even puts up much of a fight here. Sonic I'd wager well and away faster than sound despite the name, and alot of Kenshin's best showings against his toughest opponents usually end up leaving him in less-than stellar shape afterwards, even barring how Hiten Mitsurugi was supposedly not even meant for swordsmen as lightly built as him.

As for Kenshiro, to answer an earlier question on his speed and, I recall official sources on at least his average/starting stats list his punching speed at being able to throw fifty punches in 3 seconds (and the Hundred Crack Fist attacks I've seen do usually clock in at around 6 seconds), can move a hundred meters in ten(ish) seconds, can jump 9-10 meters, and can split a rock up to five meters thick, among other stats.

Q99
Originally posted by BloodRawEngine

As for Kenshiro, to answer an earlier question on his speed and, I recall official sources on at least his average/starting stats list his punching speed at being able to throw fifty punches in 3 seconds (and the Hundred Crack Fist attacks I've seen do usually clock in at around 6 seconds), can move a hundred meters in ten(ish) seconds, can jump 9-10 meters, and can split a rock up to five meters thick, among other stats.

Those numbers would not be enough to fight SoSS... however I'm quite certain they're way low, as his 1,000 pressure point attack certainly doesn't take a minute!

And 100 meters in 10 seconds is 10 m/s... which not even superhuman. I'm 200% sure he's faster than that.

I seem to recall him knocking down a skyscraper once.

danteiscool
Well, in any case, Genos outrunning his own energy blast was calced at around Mach 30, I think. Same thing goes for him reacting to that asteroid/meteor that Saitama later destroyed. Sonic is even faster than Genos, enough to keep him on his toes.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
Those numbers would not be enough to fight SoSS... however I'm quite certain they're way low, as his 1,000 pressure point attack certainly doesn't take a minute!

And 100 meters in 10 seconds is 10 m/s... which not even superhuman. I'm 200% sure he's faster than that.

I seem to recall him knocking down a skyscraper once.

He kicked a guy sailing into the air, Ranma style. And he fought a giant early on, tanking attacks that could probably level a building..

Kusami Kenshiro from Fists of the Blue Sky actually has one of the best speed feats, dodging a bullet just before it hits his face (Looked like WWII era rifle). A shame FOTBS sucked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.