SoD Maul & Savage Oppress V.S. Darth Traya & Darth Sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vixas
Greetings once again everyone. I hope you enjoy this versus featuring Darth Maul as of "Son of Dathomir", Savage Oppress, Darth Traya, and Darth Sion.

Notes: All combatants are at their peak. For Round 2, Maul's team gains Ventress while Traya's gains Meetra Surik as of the end of KOTOR 2.

As always, I hope you all enjoy and all opinions/thoughts are appreciated.

Deronn_solo
Team 1 beats them silly in Round 1. Traya's power could perhaps hold Maul off for a while, but he's no slouch in that department either, and he is a far more capable martial combatant. Opress suddenly gains diarrhea and shits all over Sion given he's so much better at everything, sans endurance.

Round 2 is still a legit win for the team, as Ventress > Surik - and the above still applies.

carthage
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Ventress > Surik

thumb up

Stigma
Team 1 stomps.

Pyron_Knight
Kreia kills them all with Force Drain like she did to a team of Jedi Masters.

EmperorSidious2
Team 1

AncientPower
Round 1: Team 2, Sion is good enough to hold out via endurance whilst Traya's powers overwhelm both of them pretty solidly.

Round 2: Team 2, Surik is at least a hard fight for Maul and would beat Ventress or Opress. Sion would still provide his ability to tank one of them. Traya again supports and overwhelms with her Force techniques.

ILS
Team Dathomir ftw

carthage
Brothers take all three rounds, probably easily too.

AncientPower
laughing

S_W_LeGenD
Team 2.

Darth Traya outguns everybody in this contest and her Force Drain powers are a game-changer.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Kreia kills them all with Force Drain like she did to a team of Jedi Masters.

Deronn_solo
Except, it's not in-character for her to use drain, often in combat LAWL.

carthage
Obviously killing canon fodder Masters and never having used the power against someone as strong as Maul means it works now.

Also loling @ the idea of Meetra beating Ventress or Savage.

Sinious
I'm surprised by the lowballing of KOTOR team. I thought people had Kreia at Dooku level at least.

I think she can beat Maul with her force powers tbh.

Deronn_solo
LAL, no.
Traya isn't Dooku's level, and Dooku is only minimally above Maul to begin with.

red8
Team 2 in both rounds.
Traya's force powers and the Exile's saber skills be seriously being lowballed here.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by carthage
Obviously killing canon fodder Masters and never having used the power against someone as strong as Maul means it works now.

Also loling @ the idea of Meetra beating Ventress or Savage.
Jedi Master Kavar wasn't fodder. I recall a fight in which he single-handedly overwhelmed a group of individuals.

The other two Jedi Masters were well-known as well. We didn't get to see them in action much but they were Masters for a reason.

Besides, overwhelming 3 Jedi Masters in a confrontation is indicative of great strength and an example worth boating about.

AncientPower
Originally posted by red8
Team 2 in both rounds.
Traya's force powers and the Exile's saber skills be seriously being lowballed here.

Indeed.

AncientPower
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Jedi Master Kavar wasn't fodder. I recall a fight in which he single-handedly overwhelmed a group of individuals.

The other two Jedi Masters were well-known as well. We didn't get to see them in action much but they were Masters for a reason.

Besides, overwhelming 3 Jedi Masters in a confrontation is indicative of great strength and an example worth boating about.

Jedi Master Kavar is a legendary Jedi warrior stated to be extremely powerful.

Even then when you include cut content Traya drains Kavar, Zez-Kai Ell, Vrook Lamar and Lonna Vash. So make that four.

The lowballing here is pretty hurrendous to be honest, surprised we aren't seeing ShootingNova in here.

Surik probably just deafens one of either Ventress or Opress before curbing them as Traya finishes the job on Maul.

Pyron_Knight
The Exile implodes Maul and Oppress by sheer force of being an actually well-written character in the face of total garbage.

Also I seem to recall the Exile defeating Traya...on a planet giving Traya a boost of power.

The_Tempest
How is The Exile an extremely well written character? You can only be referring to the Revan novel.

carthage
She seemed really generic in the novel

Pyron_Knight
Originally posted by The_Tempest
How is The Exile an extremely well written character? You can only be referring to the Revan novel.

Because KOTOR II is a really interesting game with a lot of neat, unique ideas. The Exile is one of these. Her relationship to The Force and Kreia and the rest of the Ebon Hawk crew was all fascinating to me.

Nephthys
The Exile is very well written for an RPG protagonist, yes.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Because KOTOR II is a really interesting game with a lot of neat, unique ideas. The Exile is one of these. Her relationship to The Force and Kreia and the rest of the Ebon Hawk crew was all fascinating to me.

I like you but lol @ KOTOR 2 being good. How is the Exile a well written character when all her decisions/dialogue are idiosyncratic to the player? There's little set in stone. She's less character than she is template.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by AncientPower
Jedi Master Kavar is a legendary Jedi warrior stated to be extremely powerful.

Even then when you include cut content Traya drains Kavar, Zez-Kai Ell, Vrook Lamar and Lonna Vash. So make that four.

Nah. Lonna Vash still dies before the climax of the story.

People, for good reason, just don't want to accept masters that can't take on one person, i.e. the Exile, all at once seriously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.