Future Kage?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Post who you think will be the future any-Kage.

I don't really think we'll see much other Kage's anymore tbh, so I only have Hokage's.

So, Future Kage's.

Sasuke, Konohamaru, Boruto?...

Or, a weird one but would also make sense... Shikamaru?

AuraAngel
If he still wants it, Naruto is likely to pass it to Konohamaru. If not then Sarada will almost certainly be the next one.

Q99
Shikamaru just don't want the job that much.

Oh, he could be a great one if he needed to be, and if he was the best candidate, but he's likely also just fine being an adviser. Less work, and considering there's multiple other good candidates, it's unlikely.

Originally posted by AuraAngel
If he still wants it, Naruto is likely to pass it to Konohamaru. If not then Sarada will almost certainly be the next one.

We could see Naruto-Konohamaru-Sarada in succession.

Konohamaru's got, like, 30 years on her, he could fill in for a decade and things'd be fine.

Though like you say, if he passes it over, going direct to Sarada makes a *lot* of sense. Finally have an Uchiha hokage, plus she's just really impressive for her age.

---

To move on to other Kage, it's really hard to tell who the next Kazekage is, since his siblings are both older, and Temari's son Shikadai is a Konohagakure.

So, I'd suspect someone new not of the family and who we don't currently know would be next. There's no obvious candidates.

Similarly, Mizukage and Tsuchikage, Chōjūrō and Kurotsuchi are the youngest badass Kiri ninja we know. No known other candidates.

Raikage, on the flip side, has a few likelies, in Samui, Karui, Omoi, and C. Omoi, I quite doubt would get the job judging by his performance on the team, though he was one of Darui's bodyguards so that's a strong suggestion he's aged up, and Karui went to Konohagakure too, so that'd suggest Samui or C, who are both pretty good options, though I'd suspect Samui of the two.

Unlike the Shikadai example though, Karui's born and raised from her home village so could return if the situation called for it. Not out of the question.

So, four candidates, none completely out of the question. I'd predict Samui or Omoi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.