Anyone play Spider Solitaire?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
I'll occasionally play a game (beginner mode one suit), while pages are loading etc.
I somehow got 1387 points in 111 moves, and i'm pretty sure thats not possible.
Google didnt help so i thought i'd ask you guys.

Genesis-Soldier
i could say no but i may be lying

Flyattractor
I used to at work. I can find better ways of amusing myself at home while on the POOTER!

walshy
Not played spider solitaire but I'm a pretty hardcore free cell player

riv6672
Its all good, i found out it was a glitch. One in a less than a million but still pretty large number type thing.

Bardock42
Originally posted by riv6672
I'll occasionally play a game (beginner mode one suit), while pages are loading etc.
I somehow got 1387 points in 111 moves, and i'm pretty sure thats not possible.
Google didnt help so i thought i'd ask you guys.

While pages are loading? Have you tried an ad-blocker? Are you on dial-up? Have you gone back in time through a freak accident and are stuck in the early nineties but with access to 2015 internet sites?

Genesis-Soldier
still a big number thou riv so good job on that account

|King Joker|
I remember my dad always used to play it on this huge, old computer we had back in the day.

Genesis-Soldier
JOKER !

you beautiful man

riv6672
Originally posted by Bardock42
While pages are loading? Have you tried an ad-blocker? Are you on dial-up? Have you gone back in time through a freak accident and are stuck in the early nineties but with access to 2015 internet sites?
None of the above.
I'd love that freak accident thing though; make a killing in the stock market.yes

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
JOKER !

you beautiful man HEY GENESIS WHAT'S GOOD BRUH

riv6672
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I remember my dad always used to play it on this huge, old computer we had back in the day.
Tell him i beat his high score...!

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by |King Joker|
HEY GENESIS WHAT'S GOOD BRUH

everything now you are here man, good to see you man good to see you

riv6672
Damn. Slow day. This has been in the same spot for over 5 hours....

Off to the Versus forum!

walshy
Originally posted by Bardock42
While pages are loading? Have you tried an ad-blocker? Are you on dial-up? Have you gone back in time through a freak accident and are stuck in the early nineties but with access to 2015 internet sites? riv is older than Methuselah, that's why.

riv6672
When god said let there be light, i told him to shut the hell up, i was sleeping!

Genesis-Soldier
laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Riv is Gods Wacky next door neighbor.

riv6672
I am the Kramer to his Jerry.

clubcrawllasveg
I just tried it once lol

riv6672
Originally posted by riv6672
I am the Kramer to his Jerry.
I could be the George to his Elaine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.