Jaina Solo Fel vs Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
Battles takes place in an abandoned warehouse. Jaina is in her respective prime, while Revan is as he was, as a Sith Lord.

1. Force only.
2. Lightsabers only.
3. All out.

SunRazer
Jaina might take sabers due to the sheer unorthodoxy of her form, although you can argue how affected Revan would be.

She doesn't take the others.

Deronn_solo
mmm

Elaborate, tbh. Why is Revan taking Force and all out?

S_W_LeGenD
Revan had become the most powerful Jedi in the galaxy prior to his fall to the Dark Side. I don't think Jaina Solo Fel would match him in the matters of Force abilities and raw power.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
mmm

Elaborate, tbh. Why is Revan taking Force and all out?

He's just more powerful, knowledgeable and masterful in the Force. Jaina has no resistances to Drain, and just the way Revan is depicted puts him above her in raw power as well (he's also got access to a myriad of ancient Sith lore and abilities, Drain just being among them). And Jaina just has no victory conditions in Force against Revan.

Jaina could actually take all-out against Sith Lord Revan, though.

S_W_LeGenD
I don't think that Jaina Solo Fel can defeat Darth Revan.

SunRazer
Well, she might win just because she doesn't fight like a normal Jedi, and she did develop something of an anti-Jedi/Sith fighting style by the end of LotF. That being said, Revan at this point in time was already renowned for his precognition and tactical ability, so it's entirely arguable that her unorthodoxy won't work here.

Nephthys
She developed it by training with Mandalorians. Guess who just so happens to be an expert in fighting those guys.

SunRazer
She developed it specifically with Boba Fett, who had plenty of non-Mandalorian-related fighting experience.

It's probable that Revan can respond effectively against her form, though.

AncientPower
Darth Caedus did essentially say her form was relentless yet perfect. Her offensive/defensive was fluid. High praise from him.

Deronn_solo
Bump.
I want new opinions. smile

Emperordmb
Revan
Jaina
Revan in a close fight

The Ellimist
Revan
Jaina
Dunno

Syndicate
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Revan
Jaina
Revan in a close fight

AncientPower
Jaina in all, Darth Revan isn't hitting Caedus tier at all, Jaina Solo being a combat equal for anybody in the Order is higher than Darth Revan.

carthage
Jaina

Emperordmb
Originally posted by AncientPower
Jaina in all, Darth Revan isn't hitting Caedus tier at all,
Good thing Jaina isn't either thumb up

Jaina Solo being a combat equal for anybody in the Order is higher than Darth Revan.
Jaina=Luke confirmed?

AncientPower
Good job Jaina was legit giving Caedus such a hard time that he was mentally noting how impressive she was as a swordsman, 'flawless' I believe was the exact term.

Luke was exiled by that point IIRC, the whole Daala thing, but it's been ages since I read those awful things.

Emperordmb
Good job Jaina was legit giving Caedus such a hard time that he was mentally noting how impressive she was as a swordsman, 'flawless' I believe was the exact term.
And Caedus referred to Kyle as a threat, Luke said Viun Gaalan was a master swordsman, Yoda said Dooku fought well.

You can still compliment someone's abilities while being better than them by a pretty damn notable margin.

And he was having a hard time when he was down an arm, distracted by the imminent prospect of his lover and daughter's death, and had a large hole burned through his abdomen.

Luke was exiled by that point IIRC, the whole Daala thing, but it's been ages since I read those awful things.
I wanna say that was after they regrouped with Luke to take back the temple, but I could be wrong

AncientPower
Caedus >>> Darth Revan, even a wounded and distracted Caedus is a tier above Darth Revan.

He's also specifically comparing her to before the god awful Fett arc, as in he wasn't taking her seriously. Then he realises she's actually capable of winning at this rate. Jaina gets a hell of a lot better by Apocalypse, which is this incarnation.

She takes this clean.

MythLord
Jaina.

S_W_LeGenD
Caedus >>> Darth Revan, even a wounded and distracted Caedus is a tier above Darth Revan.
And how would you know?

We don't see Darth Revan in action much. But he is implied to be one of the most powerful Sith to have ever existed nonetheless.

He's also specifically comparing her to before the god awful Fett arc, as in he wasn't taking her seriously. Then he realises she's actually capable of winning at this rate. Jaina gets a hell of a lot better by Apocalypse, which is this incarnation.

She takes this clean.
Darth Revan might surprise her.

AncientPower
Because Caedus' feats align far better with Revan Reborn, who has two power jumps on Darth Revan.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Revan
Jaina
Revan in a close fight

thumb up

AncientPower
Where's this Darth Revan wank coming from? Jaina's a combat equal of Kyp Durron and Kyle Katarn, and evidently the Battlemaster's superior.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, honestly, I see Jaina taking a majority. Her saber showings strike me as more impressive, and, while Revan is prolly more knowledgeable in the Force, I would argue Solo has shown superior raw power. Especially in regards to TK and barrier/deflection.

BazookaMaster
1. Revan
2. Jaina, all
3. Jaina, most

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Probably from the fact that he was the Jedi order's most powerful champion, had a greater command of the force than anyone Meetra had met, wielded tremendous dark side power even before the Jedi Civil War, Bane Holocron wank, (he had a working knowledge of powers so horrible that Bane would never even consider using them,) and killing Rancors and Rakatan Warriors with a storm of force lightning. Plus all the other KOTOR 2 wank Revan got. Dude doesn't have to be in his Reborn incarnation to defeat Jaina. I'd also argue that we can conclude Darth Revan is quite a ways more powerful than Darth Nyriss, given that Scourge sensed that a drugged, pre-mask Revan was more powerful than Nyriss.

I'm rather surprised that you find Darth Revan on the losing end of this thread, AP. I recall you having Traya approaching Vader in force power, and even Meetra, who defeated Traya on Malachor, is still inferior to Darth Revan. Jaina is no Vader.

Darth Truculent
Not sure Jaina could take Revan in a lightsaber duel. Revan defeated an Echani battlemaster. Revan also resisted Lord Vitiat to a certain degree. All out - now that is the $64,000 dollar question. Jaina is of Skywalker blood, but Revan knew ancient Sith dark side powers. Both probably kill each other.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
(he had a working knowledge of powers so horrible that Bane would never even consider using them,)
Bane said that as his initial reaction upon seeing Revan's knowledge after learning from nothing but the Brotherhood and their archives before a few weeks of immense improvement after which he's perfectly willing to grasp and make use of rituals capable of planetary scale destruction. I'd say his initial reaction to Revan's holocron is hardly proof of any limitation for Bane even at the end of studying Revan's holocron.

That being said, the fact that Revan possessed knowledge of the most complex sith ritual ever attempted speaks volumes more than the Bane comparison you were trying to draw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.