Vitiate/Traya/Talzin/Soa vs Sidious/C'baoth/Gethzerion/Sel-Makor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Force-only

Revan Vitiate, prime Traya, Talzin. Soa as he was released in TOR.

RotS Palpatine, TLC Joruus, and Gethzerion as in TCoPL. Sel-Makor as he was in SOR, in Vitiate's body (but this time with no resistance).

Fight takes place in the Dark Heart of Voss.

Nephthys
Joruus is out of his depth.

SunRazer
Even without Drain?

SunRazer
Bump.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Nephthys
Joruus is out of his depth.

LAL, no...just no.

DarthAnt66
Morals for Kreia?

SunRazer
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Morals for Kreia?

If she was willing to use Drain to prove a point, I'm willing to bet that she'll be willing to use it here against a team of extremely powerful adversaries. So yeah, she'll use it if necessary.

DarthAnt66
Kreia would rather die than use drain again, IMO. And I bet draining someone on the tier of these guys will have much more lasting effects then some masters.

EmperorSidious2
Team 2

SunRazer
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Kreia would rather die than use drain again, IMO. And I bet draining someone on the tier of these guys will have much more lasting effects then some masters.

Not really. And let's just say she will use Drain for the sake of no argument.

SunRazer
Bump again.

SunRazer
I'm kind of unsure as to how Soa vs Sel-Makor would go. They're both immensely hyped but as good as their feats are, they just don't quite live up to that level of hype. I'd easily side with Soa based on showings, to be honest, but as Sel-Makor at full power without resistance from Vitiate is the version being used here, I'm really not certain as to how the fight will play out now.

Traya vs C'baoth is interesting. TP won't be a winning factor here, since they've both demonstrated pretty insane showings in the area. C'baoth brings stronger (demonstrated) Lightning, while Traya brings greater Telekinesis, greater durability/agility and the chance of using Drain. Her edges probably aren't quite as extensive (the degree to which C'baoth's advantage matters depends on how well Traya can defend against C'baoth's Lightning), but she definitely has more. I'd give her the edge.

Sidious could face Talzin in another near-stalemate, but for the sake of it I think it'll be more appropriate for Gethzerion to contest with Talzin for Nightsister supremacy while Sidious faces his rip-off TOR counterpart. I've always favored Gethzerion over Talzin, but now I'm actually not too sure because of Talzin's performance against Sidious. Sidious takes Vitiate in an excellent contest.

So I favor one from team 1, one from team 2, and the other two match-ups I'm uncertain of. It'll be interesting to see what others can bring to the table here, although it's kind of been disappointing so far.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
LAL, no...just no.

No, he really is. Vitiate is Vitiate, Traya has her drain, Talzin went toe to toe with Sudious and Soa is a threat far bigger (literally) than Joruus. Dude has nothing to add to this fight beyond getting one-shot.

Traya likely goes ham with her drain.

Logically speaking full power Sel Makor in Vitiates body with his home field advantahe is probably the strongest guy on the field though.

Deronn_solo
Traya doesn't have better TK than Joruus, neither is she more agile than him either, KEK..

As for telepathy being useless - mind sharing what makes you think Traya would be abke to no-sell someone on Joruus' tier?

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Nephthys
No, he really is. Vitiate is Vitiate, Traya has her drain, Talzin went toe to toe with Sudious and Soa is a threat far bigger (literally) than Joruus. Dude has nothing to add to this fight beyond getting one-shot.

Traya likely goes ham with her drain.

Logically speaking full power Sel Makor in Vitiates body with his home field advantahe is probably the strongest guy on the field though.

Legit, none of this proves C'baoth is useless, LAWL. Just throwing out a few statements, doesn't mean shit. Show me Traya draining someone who's Darth Vader level +, please. Tell me how battling and losing to Sidious to TCW Sidious with context, is somehow out of Joruus range, please. Show me why Soa is far above C'baoth, please.

I'm all ears over here.

Nephthys
Legit, none of this proves C'baoth is useless, LAWL. Just throwing out a few statements, doesn't mean shit. Show me Traya draining someone who's Darth Vader level +, please. Tell me how battling and losing to Sidious to TCW Sidious with context, is somehow out of Joruus range, please. Show me why Soa is far above C'baoth, please.

I'm all ears over here.

I wasn't really trying to offer proof, clearly, merely derisively restating my position with supporting statements.

Raw power doesn't indicate resistance to a technique that's stated to have no defense. And even if the technique doesn't immediately finish him off he'd be weakened to the point where resistance is impossible.

TCW Sidious is ridiculously out of Joruus' league, lmao. Call me when Joruus does anything remotely on the level of ragdolling Dooku, ragdolling Maul and Savage at once and going toe to toe with Yoda.

Here we go.

SunRazer
Traya doesn't have better TK than Joruus, neither is she more agile than him either, KEK..

As for telepathy being useless - mind sharing what makes you think Traya would be abke to no-sell someone on Joruus' tier?

1. lmao, yes she does. The Jedi Masters who telekinetically rebuilt the Enclave, plus another Master in cut content, all got individually lifted, Crushed, Choked, spun around, etc. and by the end she has them all in a telekinetic Choke-hold without even raising a hand.

2. C'baoth has shown some high speed, but that's not the same as agility. Traya's more flexible with her body and she's bent it around in time to dodge lightsaber flurries. I don't recall agility feats on C'baoth's part. If you have some, please share.

3. Traya's TP feats are of considerably greater mastery/precision than C'baoth. C'baoth just abuses it more. The fact that she literally made the most powerful Jedi Masters in the galaxy at the time outright forget her existence for years, possibly decades, whilst going about with her regular business is pretty insane.

FreshestSlice
Assuming the Exile's students all taking turns isn't just a stupid engine limitation, anyway.

Deronn_solo
The fact I have to argue a Darth Vader + character is above Traya of all people gives me ****ing SARS. I'll have a post up refuting both your post Razer, and Nepth tomorrow.

SunRazer
Uh, if we're including cut content feats, it's not like a Vader level character outclasses Traya so much that it's laughable to suggest she could beat such a character. In fact, I very much think that she rivals Vader in power if we're given cut content showings.

And I think we've had enough of the diseases. You should be lying in the hospital bed struggling for life, not boasting about crushing our posts. Your fatal symptoms will be coming up shortly.

Selenial
Where does it say the Jedi Masters telekinetically rebuilt the enclave? Genuinely curious here.

SunRazer
It takes a while to explain. Just go to my respect thread for the Masters and scroll to the bottom of the comments. Somebody explains it there very clearly.

Deronn_solo
Cut content or not, Traya has nothing on Vader, LAWL.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ancients ragdoll the hell out of Vader confirmed smilesmilesmilesmile

Deronn_solo
Too bad Vader had frigate busters in choke holds, TBH.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by SunRazer
Uh, if we're including cut content feats, it's not like a Vader level character outclasses Traya so much that it's laughable to suggest she could beat such a character. In fact, I very much think that she rivals Vader in power if we're given cut content showings.

Avellone thinks otherwise. And considering he wrote her, I'm going to side with him.

carthage
Originally posted by SunRazer
I very much think that she rivals Vader in power if we're given cut content showings.

facepalm

Selenial
Tbh she rivals Vader in power pretty easily. Some of the strongest (if not the strongest) sense feats in the mythos.

Combative power however....

SunRazer
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Avellone thinks otherwise. And considering he wrote her, I'm going to side with him.

I was going by feats. But sure, lol.

FreshestSlice
Her feats make her comparable to Vader in the same way random Sith who can destroy entire cities are comparable to Vader. Not really.

SunRazer
Doesn't matter. The idea was that it's not laughable for her to compete with C'baoth. C'baoth has absolutely no showings which make a comparison between them ridiculous.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Her feats make her comparable to Vader in the same way random Sith who can destroy entire cities are comparable to Vader. Not really.

I assume you're talking about Lord Fulminiss?

Deronn_solo
Yeah, his status of taking over an entire planet before gaining a substantial amount of power, requiring the combined might of Luke, Leia, Mara Jade, and his insanity to destroy him once and for all, the fact Luke considered him in the same brength of Exar Kun and Palpatine , the fact he was a far more powerful than Luke was during the Rebellion era, the fact that he is Darth Vader +, place him solidly above Traya.

Stop being delusional, bruh. I'm going to destroy your "rebuttal" if you can call it that, in due time - though.

SunRazer
What rebuttal? lol

I'm not discussing his power, I'm discussing how he won't be winning via TP, how Traya's shown stronger TK on paper (if you want to argue that TK is reflective of raw power, you can), has Healing, and that she has access to Drain to turn the odds in her favor. She undeniably has more powers and more advantages, lol. It's up to debate as to whose advantages are more important.

Deronn_solo
Nah. You're just wanking Traya like you always do, KEK Like, a year ago you used to wank Traya to infinite levels of wanking.

SunRazer
Oh, that's a brilliant counterargument. Nice concession, though. I've given you some feats and you've given me nothing except insults and accolades which I wasn't talking about.

Guess who wanks Joruus even more?

Saying I'm a wanker of any specific character kind of doesn't work, because you could say I wank most of the characters used on the Battles forum, lol. Also, lol @ using year-old comparisons.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
This was such raw cancur I had to bump it.

Azronger
Sidious one-shots the team

Ursumeles
lmfao
This thread...

darthbane77
Team 1 wrecks

Tondemonai
Makor was destroyed in 3,641 BBY. SoR is 3,638 BBY.

Anyway, team 1. Vitiate > Sheev > Talzin > Geth > Traya ~ C'Baoth >/~ Makor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.